Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism and kids

Okay I dont even really knwo where to begin. I know that there are a lot of satanist that feel like children shouldnt be subjected to religion until they are old enough to make a decision by themselves. I feel like there is truth to this and yet I also feel like this is wrong and here is why.   As we all know that the stupid xians dont wait for kids to be of age for them to plague their minds with false morality. The xians dont care what age you are, they will still try to convert you into believing their crap. For this is the reason why I do tell my daughter about satanism and I teach her only as I see fit. Being that she is only 4 years old I cant really teach her much. But recently I was in a chatroom where someone told me that this was wrong and that I should wait until she is of age.   *First of all, this is my child and I will teach her when ever I feel like she is ready   *secondly, I dont feel like we should wait before they are of age because that might be to late. Thats the reason we loose a lot of our youth due to our ways of waiting until they are of age. Me personally would like to educate my daughter before the xian gets to her and brainwash her with false crap. We cant watch our children 24/7 and while they are out and about who is to say that they are not being subjected to the xian system. If we continue to wait like this and the xians continue to reach out for our youth, then we surley need to rethink on when we need to teach our children.   we need to at least teach them the basic so that they will never fall into an xian shit hole. Am I right or am I wrong. I feel this is the reason we loose our children. we wait until they are of age while the xians fill their heads up while they are children. I refuse to loose a child due to this stupid rule of ours. I talk to my child but I have never showed her anything. I do have a picture of satan on my laptop background and when my daughter seen this picture she asked if that was god. Me and my wife just looked at her in a confussing manner because we didnt know how she knew that since we never showed her a picture, nor have we even talked about that sort of stuff. I usually just tell her to not listen to the xians and tell them that jesus dont exist. yet when my 4 years see her first picture of satan, she already knew the truth on her own so I told her yes that is god.

I agree. When I have children, I will not wait to tell them the truth.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:17:39 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and kids
  Okay I dont even really knwo where to begin. I know that there are a lot of satanist that feel like children shouldnt be subjected to religion until they are old enough to make a decision by themselves. I feel like there is truth to this and yet I also feel like this is wrong and here is why.   As we all know that the stupid xians dont wait for kids to be of age for them to plague their minds with false morality. The xians dont care what age you are, they will still try to convert you into believing their crap. For this is the reason why I do tell my daughter about satanism and I teach her only as I see fit. Being that she is only 4 years old I cant really teach her much. But recently I was in a chatroom where someone told me that this was wrong and that I should wait until she is of age.   *First of all, this is my child and I will teach her when ever I feel like she is ready   *secondly, I dont feel like we should wait before they are of age because that might be to late. Thats the reason we loose a lot of our youth due to our ways of waiting until they are of age. Me personally would like to educate my daughter before the xian gets to her and brainwash her with false crap. We cant watch our children 24/7 and while they are out and about who is to say that they are not being subjected to the xian system. If we continue to wait like this and the xians continue to reach out for our youth, then we surley need to rethink on when we need to teach our children.   we need to at least teach them the basic so that they will never fall into an xian shit hole. Am I right or am I wrong. I feel this is the reason we loose our children. we wait until they are of age while the xians fill their heads up while they are children. I refuse to loose a child due to this stupid rule of ours. I talk to my child but I have never showed her anything. I do have a picture of satan on my laptop background and when my daughter seen this picture she asked if that was god. Me and my wife just looked at her in a confussing manner because we didnt know how she knew that since we never showed her a picture, nor have we even talked about that sort of stuff. I usually just tell her to not listen to the xians and tell them that jesus dont exist. yet when my 4 years see her first picture of satan, she already knew the truth on her own so I told her yes that is god.

<td val[/IMG]I agree.  When -if- I have kids I plan on educating them about Satanism, but not forcing the beliefs on them.  They have the right to make their own choices, but if we educate them properly we may be able to help them make better decisions about their beliefs.

--- On Wed, 4/28/10, Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and kids
To: [email protected]
Received: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 4:17 PM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Children can be taught yoga and power meditation at an early age. My son who is 11 likes to do yoga and Tai Chi because he says he feels more powerful when he does it.   I have designed a few short rituals which the children like to participate in. They like lighting the candles and incense. At first I didn't include them in rituals, but now they can join if they want to, which they usually do. They also enjoy hearing parts of the Al Jilwah read to them and of course the peacock is very interesting to them.   All in all there is alot to teach children about Satanism both directly and indirectly as long as we keep in mind that Satanism is about being yourself, expanding and growing in power and becoming free from the "sheep" mentality. I think growing up with Satanic parents would be a wonderful life experience and pave the way for greatness in all that they do.   HAIL SATAN
Jake  

--- On Wed, 4/28/10, aidanstorm@... <aidanstorm@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and kids
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 11:50 AM

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile <hr> From: Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraf t@... Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:17:39 -0700 (PDT) To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and kids
[/TD]

Congratulations on your excellent manner to prepeare your kids for real life in the name of SATAN to become them free from the "sheep" and hypocrite mentality. I admire and wish to support exemplary parents like you!!! Best wishes and a black kiss from Carl.[/B]
De : Montgomery <breathevivation@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Jeu 29 avril 2010, 17 h 51 min 47 s
Objet : Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and kids

<td vAl[/IMG] Children can be taught yoga and power meditation at an early age. My son who is 11 likes to do yoga and Tai Chi because he says he feels more powerful when he does it.   I have designed a few short rituals which the children like to participate in. They like lighting the candles and incense. At first I didn't include them in rituals, but now they can join if they want to, which they usually do. They also enjoy hearing parts of the Al Jilwah read to them and of course the peacock is very interesting to them.   All in all there is alot to teach children about Satanism both directly and indirectly as long as we keep in mind that Satanism is about being yourself, expanding and growing in power and becoming free from the "sheep" mentality. I think growing up with Satanic parents would be a wonderful life experience and pave the way for greatness in all that they do.   HAIL SATAN
Jake  

--- On Wed, 4/28/10, aidanstorm@gmail. com <aidanstorm@gmail. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile <hr> From: Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraf t@... Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:17:39 -0700 (PDT) To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and kids
[/TD]

I wish my parents would stop saying christ is my god. For I don t delive I fairytales like that.

On Thu Apr 29th, 2010 3:23 PM EDT Sadanas Carl wrote:

Congratulations on your excellent manner to prepeare your kids for real life in the name of SATAN to become them free from the "sheep" and hypocrite mentality. I admire and wish to support exemplary parents like you!!! Best wishes and a black kiss from Carl.

Objet : Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and kids

Children can be taught yoga and power meditation at an early age. My son who is 11 likes to do yoga and Tai Chi because he says he feels more powerful when he does it.

I have designed a few short rituals which the children like to participate in. They like lighting the candles and incense. At first I didn't include them in rituals, but now they can join if they want to, which they usually do. They also enjoy hearing parts of the Al Jilwah read to them and of course the peacock is very interesting to them.

All in all there is alot to teach children about Satanism both directly and indirectly as long as we keep in mind that Satanism is about being yourself, expanding and growing in power and becoming free from the "sheep" mentality. I think growing up with Satanic parents would be a wonderful life experience and pave the way for greatness in all that they do.

HAIL SATAN
Jake

--- On Wed, 4/28/10, aidanstorm@gmail. com <aidanstorm@gmail. com wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:17:39 -0700 (PDT)
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Okay I dont even really knwo where to begin. I know that there are a lot of satanist that feel like children shouldnt be subjected to religion until they are old enough to make a decision by themselves.
I feel like there is truth to this and yet I also feel like this is wrong and here is why.

As we all know that the stupid xians dont wait for kids to be of age for them to plague their minds with false morality. The xians dont care what age you are, they will still try to convert you into believing their crap.
For this is the reason why I do tell my daughter about satanism and I teach her only as I see fit. Being that she is only 4 years old I cant really teach her much. But recently I was in a chatroom where someone told me that this was wrong and that I should wait until she is of age.

*First of all, this is my child and I will teach her when ever I feel like she is ready

*secondly, I dont feel like we should wait before they are of age because that might be to late.
Thats the reason we loose a lot of our youth due to our ways of waiting until they are of age.
Me personally would like to educate my daughter before the xian gets to her and brainwash her with false crap.
We cant watch our children 24/7 and while they are out and about who is to say that they are not being subjected to the xian system.
If we continue to wait like this and the xians continue to reach out for our youth, then we surley need to rethink on when we need to teach our children.

we need to at least teach them the basic so that they will never fall into an xian shit hole. Am I right or am I wrong. I feel this is the reason we loose our children. we wait until they are of age while the xians fill their heads up while they are children. I refuse to loose a child due to this stupid rule of ours. I talk to my child but I have never showed her anything. I do have a picture of satan on my laptop background and when my daughter seen this picture she asked if that was god. Me and my wife just looked at her in a confussing manner because we didnt know how she knew that since we never showed her a picture, nor have we even talked about that sort of stuff. I usually just tell her to not listen to the xians and tell them that jesus dont exist. yet when my 4 years see her first picture of satan, she already knew the truth on her own so I told her yes that is god.

Good for you man, we need to teach our kids about the truth or else they'll be subject to the xian brainwashing.

If some fundie xian ever comes up to you and tells you what you are doing is wrong, they've just shown their own ass. You're protecting your children from becoming a mindless fucking robot. I've talked to alot of xians and you can tell who has been in christianity the longest, because those people never say anythign charismatic or original, it's always some stupid drivel about...."so I was driving to chuch when, can you believe it, I saw a red light, a green light and a yellow light...DUHUUUR" ....god dam, Save you children!

Plus this saves them years of theropy from people molested by catholic preists, and not to mention through meditation and chakra work they won't grow up needing anxiety meds or adhd pills, fuck you'll save money!

Hell, make your daughter a Satanic Kids book, draw in some kid like Satanic designs or somthing and just teach her about all the good that Enki/Satan is and has to offer.

I think it's amazing that your daughter already knows the truth about Satan, keep up the good work.

When I have kids, I'm going to baptise them in Satan and show them the bible and point out why it's so messed up even if it were real. My kids are going to be ruthless monsters towards xians. I'll even train the dog to attack jehovas witnesses.

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

Okay I dont even really knwo where to begin. I know that there are a lot of satanist that feel like children shouldnt be subjected to religion until they are old enough to make a decision by themselves.
I feel like there is truth to this and yet I also feel like this is wrong and here is why.

As we all know that the stupid xians dont wait for kids to be of age for them to plague their minds with false morality. The xians dont care what age you are, they will still try to convert you into believing their crap.
For this is the reason why I do tell my daughter about satanism and I teach her only as I see fit. Being that she is only 4 years old I cant really teach her much. But recently I was in a chatroom where someone told me that this was wrong and that I should wait until she is of age.

*First of all, this is my child and I will teach her when ever I feel like she is ready

*secondly, I dont feel like we should wait before they are of age because that might be to late.
Thats the reason we loose a lot of our youth due to our ways of waiting until they are of age.
Me personally would like to educate my daughter before the xian gets to her and brainwash her with false crap.
We cant watch our children 24/7 and while they are out and about who is to say that they are not being subjected to the xian system.
If we continue to wait like this and the xians continue to reach out for our youth, then we surley need to rethink on when we need to teach our children.

we need to at least teach them the basic so that they will never fall into an xian shit hole. Am I right or am I wrong. I feel this is the reason we loose our children. we wait until they are of age while the xians fill their heads up while they are children. I refuse to loose a child due to this stupid rule of ours. I talk to my child but I have never showed her anything. I do have a picture of satan on my laptop background and when my daughter seen this picture she asked if that was god. Me and my wife just looked at her in a confussing manner because we didnt know how she knew that since we never showed her a picture, nor have we even talked about that sort of stuff. I usually just tell her to not listen to the xians and tell them that jesus dont exist. yet when my 4 years see her first picture of satan, she already knew the truth on her own so I told her yes that is god.

I am definitely on the same page with this.

There is a section on the JoS site under "Satanic Rites" for a Satanic baptism. I think this is a tremendous idea because it gives our Father an open invitation to help guide the child and protect it as it grows, then once the child is of age (a teenager), given the knowledge we have tried to instill in the child, they can then make the conscious decision of their own free will whether they wish to dedicate to the Father or not.

On a side note, there is a Marduk album entitled "Teach children to worship Satan".

I love that. lol.

HAIL SATAN!

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

<td style="font-fa[/IMG] I agree.  When -if- I have kids I plan on educating them about Satanism, but not forcing the beliefs on them.  They have the right to make their own choices, but if we educate them properly we may be able to help them make better decisions about their beliefs.

--- On Wed, 4/28/10, Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Received: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 4:17 PM

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

Tell her the truth! She is Sacred to Satan.He Loves his Children.

Do it slowly.And ask Satan to protect her.He will.
Angels might be messing with her,when you show her the truth.

Clean her aura.And place an aura of protection around her.
Cut the tubes of the nazarene on her 6th Chakra and heart chakra.

PROTECT HER,She will experiance the truth.

I would protect my child,and ask for Satan's guidance.

But i would not tell her. :)

MY opinion

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

You Shouldn't push your Children on anything.

Just be good on your own meditations,tell him how happy you are with your life,tell them that there our Gods are always there,and are all powerfull.

Tell him the Truth.Don't force him into it.

Children tend to copy their parents.

Show him the truth,the light,and the happiness.

He will follow,if you show him your enlightment,and truth.

Baptize the children in the name of Satan.Satan will guide him unconsiously...But,when he reaches an age he can choose and understand,let him choose.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

I Disagree! Children should be educated as this will help them ward off those festering xians. The choice I would say is really up to the parent. Im not saying this is what we should do. Im saying, this is what im going to do to keep my kid safe and educated about the lies of christianity

Sent: Sat, May 29, 2010 3:36:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanism and kids

You Shouldn't push your Children on anything.

Just be good on your own meditations,tell him how happy you are with your life,tell them that there our Gods are always there,and are all powerfull.

Tell him the Truth.Don't force him into it.

Children tend to copy their parents.

Show him the truth,the light,and the happiness.

He will follow,if you show him your enlightment,and truth.

Baptize the children in the name of Satan.Satan will guide him unconsiously...But,when he reaches an age he can choose and understand,let him choose.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back