Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism and Hndusm

suchak_g

Hi brothers and sisters,

I am new to Satanism, i was going to JoS and gone through http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bling.html where our highpriest says:

People who are uncertain of their beliefs and who still have strong ties to Christianity or other related religions, either consciously, or in many cases subconsciously, are setting themselves up for some very frightening and negative psychic experiences.

I understand that we are against christianity but is it bad to worship hindu gods and Father Satan both at the same time?
As far as my understanding goes, Kundalini is actually comes from hindusm. Also, if we go in the books section of this group , we find the money spell which talks about worshiping "Lakshme" who is hindu godess.

I am confuse here, can someone help me out to clear it.

HAIL SATAN.

Hehehehe, our Gods have MANY names - did you know that Satan is Shiva? Lilith is Kali? If you wish to worship Them under Their Hindu names - this is ok :)

Hinduism IS Ancient Paganism, and Spiritual Satanism IS the common name to ALL Pagan cults.

You can wholeheartedly dedicate if that is your Will.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suchak_g" <samthegreate1@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I am new to Satanism, i was going to JoS and gone through http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bling.html where our highpriest says:

People who are uncertain of their beliefs and who still have strong ties to Christianity or other related religions, either consciously, or in many cases subconsciously, are setting themselves up for some very frightening and negative psychic experiences.

I understand that we are against christianity but is it bad to worship hindu gods and Father Satan both at the same time?
As far as my understanding goes, Kundalini is actually comes from hindusm. Also, if we go in the books section of this group , we find the money spell which talks about worshiping "Lakshme" who is hindu godess.

HAIL SATAN.

Ok so if i understand you correctly i can carry on with my hindusm beliefs and accept Satanism as well.   And i am not sure Shiva is Satan , how do you say that? do we got any proofs? not to questions on anything but just curious.   Thanks in advance.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:33 AM, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
  Hehehehe, our Gods have MANY names - did you know that Satan is Shiva? Lilith is Kali? If you wish to worship Them under Their Hindu names - this is ok :)

Hinduism IS Ancient Paganism, and Spiritual Satanism IS the common name to ALL Pagan cults.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suchak_g" <samthegreate1@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

HAIL SATAN.

Hinduism IS Spiritual Satanism. Spiritual Satanism is a common term for EVERY pagan cult, be it Sumerian paganism, Babylonian, Norse, Hindu, Slavic, Celtic, Egyptian, Persian, Greek, Roman, and so forth.

Oh, Wicca and Asatru are a mix of xianity and Celtic / Norse - Right Hand Path - blasphemous jewish tentacles are everywhere...

Study www.joyofsatan.com. STUDY it, don't just read it. When you are spiritually open enough, you can ask the Demons about their Hindu names.

And YES, Satan IS Shiva - ask Him if you wish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sam the greate <samthegreate1@... wrote:

Ok so if i understand you correctly i can carry on with my hindusm beliefs
and accept Satanism as well.

And i am not sure Shiva is Satan , how do you say that? do we got any
proofs? not to questions on anything but just curious.

Thanks in advance.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:33 AM, siguarddraconis
<[email protected]:

Hehehehe, our Gods have MANY names - did you know that Satan is Shiva?
Lilith is Kali? If you wish to worship Them under Their Hindu names - this
is ok :)

Hinduism IS Ancient Paganism, and Spiritual Satanism IS the common name to
ALL Pagan cults.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"suchak_g" <samthegreate1@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I am new to Satanism, i was going to JoS and gone through
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bling.html where our
highpriest says:

People who are uncertain of their beliefs and who still have strong ties
to Christianity or other related religions, either consciously, or in many
cases subconsciously, are setting themselves up for some very frightening
and negative psychic experiences.

I understand that we are against christianity but is it bad to worship
hindu gods and Father Satan both at the same time?
As far as my understanding goes, Kundalini is actually comes from
hindusm. Also, if we go in the books section of this group , we find the
money spell which talks about worshiping "Lakshme" who is hindu godess.

HAIL SATAN.

Hinduism in its modern form is corrupted with xian bullshit, its not pure Spiritual Satanism, it USED to be Satanic. Although its xianized it still retains some of its original practices like yoga, raising the kundalini, opening chakras. Some of its teachings like fasting, eating only "sattvic" (vegetarian) foods, celibacy, "karma" are obvious enemy BS, ignore them.

The hindu Gods are Demons too, they are not "aspects of the Brahman" as hinduism tries to claim, but real separate beings with their own bodies, feelings and conscience.

We're not only against xianity, but islam and judaism too, these are enemy religions. The other non-abrahamic Pagan religions like used to be Satanic like hinduism but xianity corrupted them. Don't get the impression that modern Pagan's are like us, most of them are a joke, they are fluffy bunny, they believe in "harm none" and pacifism and think the Pagan Gods are archetypes or forces of nature.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suchak_g" <samthegreate1@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

HAIL SATAN.

A MAJOR corruption is the way Hinduism proposes to stop the cycle of reincarnation. It claims you should release your "individual soul" into the "cosmic whole", in other words to stop existing. You can't exist without your individual soul. Another corruption is they believe that the individual differences are an "illusion" and we're the same. Of course it is common sense that everything is different, even if we came from the same source Nature creates differences and separates species and individuals. It is the law of nature.

Satanism supports the opposite, to perfect your individual soul to the maximum level of its evolution and reach spiritual and physical immortality, like the Demons/Gods so that you can no longer die. It SUPPORTS individuality and the differences, not only in the personal level but in others like racial, cultural, e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Hinduism in its modern form is corrupted with xian bullshit, its not pure Spiritual Satanism, it USED to be Satanic. Although its xianized it still retains some of its original practices like yoga, raising the kundalini, opening chakras. Some of its teachings like fasting, eating only "sattvic" (vegetarian) foods, celibacy, "karma" are obvious enemy BS, ignore them.

The hindu Gods are Demons too, they are not "aspects of the Brahman" as hinduism tries to claim, but real separate beings with their own bodies, feelings and conscience.

We're not only against xianity, but islam and judaism too, these are enemy religions. The other non-abrahamic Pagan religions like used to be Satanic like hinduism but xianity corrupted them. Don't get the impression that modern Pagan's are like us, most of them are a joke, they are fluffy bunny, they believe in "harm none" and pacifism and think the Pagan Gods are archetypes or forces of nature.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suchak_g" <samthegreate1@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

HAIL SATAN.

Satanism is Paganism. I for one am quite into Norse mythology, Viking morals, things like that, I also like to call Beelzebub by his norse name, Odin ;)

Hail Satan! (Loki)

I have to disagree with you on that.
What about the caste system in Hinduism.  I think that's the biggest enslavement to a human in that religion.  Oh, you were born a serf and so shall you stay a serf never to escape you duty as a serf in this lifetime.  Maybe next lifetime you can go up a class a little from a peasant to maybe a peasant merchant. That's a load of crap.  I honestly can't see spiritual satanism in such a chained religion like that.  Plus, they treat women like shit...or at least they did.  Back in the old days women had to kill themselves if their husbands died...come on here. 
I do not believe something with a caste system could be of Satan.
Hinduism derived from the Aryans that came into India but i just can't see such a system coming from Father Satan.

Drew
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, November 3, 2010 3:55:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanism and Hndusm

Hinduism IS Spiritual Satanism. Spiritual Satanism is a common term for EVERY pagan cult, be it Sumerian paganism, Babylonian, Norse, Hindu, Slavic, Celtic, Egyptian, Persian, Greek, Roman, and so forth.

Oh, Wicca and Asatru are a mix of xianity and Celtic / Norse - Right Hand Path - blasphemous jewish tentacles are everywhere...

Study www.joyofsatan.com. STUDY it, don't just read it. When you are spiritually open enough, you can ask the Demons about their Hindu names.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sam the greate <samthegreate1@... wrote:

Thanks in advance.

<[email protected]:

ALL Pagan cults.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,

Hi brothers and sisters,

highpriest says:

HAIL SATAN.

Shit, you're right :/

I forgot about those sick rituals where the females had to be burned with their husband :/

And about that damn caste system:/

Hell, xianity is everywhere... :|

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew Bolden <ditto6891@... wrote:

What about the caste system in Hinduism. I think that's the biggest enslavement
to a human in that religion. Oh, you were born a serf and so shall you stay a
serf never to escape you duty as a serf in this lifetime. Maybe next lifetime
you can go up a class a little from a peasant to maybe a peasant merchant.
That's a load of crap. I honestly can't see spiritual satanism in such a
chained religion like that. Plus, they treat women like shit...or at least they
did. Back in the old days women had to kill themselves if their husbands
died...come on here.

Hinduism derived from the Aryans that came into India but i just can't see such
a system coming from Father Satan.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Hinduism IS Spiritual Satanism. Spiritual Satanism is a common term for EVERY
pagan cult, be it Sumerian paganism, Babylonian, Norse, Hindu, Slavic, Celtic,
Egyptian, Persian, Greek, Roman, and so forth.

Oh, Wicca and Asatru are a mix of xianity and Celtic / Norse - Right Hand Path -
blasphemous jewish tentacles are everywhere...

Study www.joyofsatan.com. STUDY it, don't just read it. When you are spiritually
open enough, you can ask the Demons about their Hindu names.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sam the greate <samthegreate1@ wrote:

Thanks in advance.

<siguarddraconis@wrote:

ALL Pagan cults.

Hi brothers and sisters,

highpriest says:

HAIL SATAN.

Yeah it was also Islam that fucked hinduism over.
Muslims invaded India and, they began infiltrating and corrupting hinduism.

Hail Satan !!
Hail the Gods of Duat !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

I forgot about those sick rituals where the females had to be burned with their husband :/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew Bolden <ditto6891@ wrote:

died...come on here.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Oh, Wicca and Asatru are a mix of xianity and Celtic / Norse - Right Hand Path -

Study www.joyofsatan.com. STUDY it, don't just read it. When you are spiritually

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sam the greate <samthegreate1@ wrote:

Thanks in advance.

<siguarddraconis@wrote:

ALL Pagan cults.

Hi brothers and sisters,

highpriest says:

HAIL SATAN.

Anyways, thanks all for responding to the thread.   As you all confirms that all hindu Gods are part of Satanism. I think i am going to continue worshiping them and also i will dedicate my soul to Father Satan.   Thanks,   HAIL SATAN
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:30 PM, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew Bolden <ditto6891@... wrote:

died...come on here.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Thanks in advance.

<siguarddraconis@wrote:

ALL Pagan cults.

Hi brothers and sisters,

highpriest says:

HAIL SATAN.

yeah mohal emperors i mean muslim kings who invaded india has plotted then booted wildly and destroyed many shiva temple and even many hindu temple the reason is to steel and destroy hmmmmmmm even i also seen many demolished temples in here since i am an indian it easy to see that u see hehehehe they stole many occult things like for an example precious gemstones and palm leave prophecy's and forcefully compelled hindues to convert in to muslims thats how in india muslims came into . if any one known about quick budin haibak he is made many booty works . andalso in the period akbar . auranga zib . and another hidden and secret information that no one known till now what is the taj mahal is not built by shah jahan it is built before his period . see before his invasion that taj mahal is shiva temple and there was a name for that temple too if you guys need proof i will send it . even in hajj dharga in arabian country is ones shiva temple
it is a historical assassination over a ole religion by a fake  religion . not only that . if any one aware of chennai marina beach ? if yos you would be aware of santhome church . yeah santhome church is raised over the temple of lord shiva they gave some false reason for it . till now you can see someold parts of the shiva temple . the temple called kappaliswar temple which means the skull bearing all mighty . it is our temple . thst temple got shifted from the original place to the present place . if you want to know it please google about it .

ave satane
all hail to the elder ones

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, November 4, 2010 5:06:33 AM

Yeah it was also Islam that fucked hinduism over.
Muslims invaded India and, they began infiltrating and corrupting hinduism.

Hail Satan !!
Hail the Gods of Duat !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew Bolden <ditto6891@ wrote:

died...come on here.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Thanks in advance.

<siguarddraconis@wrote:

ALL Pagan cults.

Hi brothers and sisters,

highpriest says:

HAIL SATAN.

Its interesting that some scholars think that Betelgeuse is the abode of Shiva and Betelgeuse is in the constellation of Orion. Duat is part of the region of Orion. People doing Shiva puja offer betel nuts and betel leaves to Shiva. So I personally think of him as very real.

Hi brothers and sisters,

HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back