Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Yoga

siannamarie13

Hello All!

Was wondering if anyone here would know of a good source for all things yoga, most especially to do with asanas, mantras, yantras, mudras, and bandhas, that are most beneficial for Satanists? I've found some sites on the 'net that I think are good, but I know a lot of it needs to be waded through in order to get around the judeo/xtian crap that it's been infected with.

Any info would be very much appreciated!

In Service to Our Father...

Sianna~

There's a Sample session.of hatha yoga PDF and a kundalini PDF in the files section also check out WWW.pinklotus.org or WWW.yogajournal.com as always ignore the rhp bull shit and focus only on the asanas Hail Satan!!! Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
On May 29, 2013 7:11 PM, "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@... wrote:
  Hello All!

Was wondering if anyone here would know of a good source for all things yoga, most especially to do with asanas, mantras, yantras, mudras, and bandhas, that are most beneficial for Satanists? I've found some sites on the 'net that I think are good, but I know a lot of it needs to be waded through in order to get around the judeo/xtian crap that it's been infected with.

Sianna~

The rule with all these is all of the techniques DO work. So use whatever works for you. Their TEACHINGS however is a totally different thing, and you can safely ignore any christinsane crap like "opening your heart and sending unconditional love to everyone even your enemies" (there was a yoga book that actually said that), or celibacy or fasting or losing your ego and being a humble slave.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

Hello All!

Sianna~

There are alot of theories out there when it comes to this topic. Having researchd much on it i would advise you to do most meditations listed on the joy of satan and do alot of physical exercises like jogging,soccer,tenis,tai chi or any you like. From experience it makes energy flow easier than in a stiff body. Another thing is maintain a close relationship with Satan and your GD. You will learn alot from them. Have learnt much things from Satan and the Gods directly. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:03:20 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Yoga

The rule with all these is all of the techniques DO work. So use whatever works for you. Their TEACHINGS however is a totally different thing, and you can safely ignore any christinsane crap like "opening your heart and sending unconditional love to everyone even your enemies" (there was a yoga book that actually said that), or celibacy or fasting or losing your ego and being a humble slave.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

Hello All!

Sianna~

Not really, you need the entire eight-fold path to advance yourself to Godhood, not just the power meditations. The eight fold path includes things like asanas and others the OP said, which has been explained in JoS:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

There are alot of theories out there when it comes to this topic. Having researchd much on it i would advise you to do most meditations listed on the joy of satan and do alot of physical exercises like jogging,soccer,tenis,tai chi or any you like. From experience it makes energy flow easier than in a stiff body. Another thing is maintain a close relationship with Satan and your GD. You will learn alot from them. Have learnt much things from Satan and the Gods directly. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:03:20 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Yoga

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@ wrote:

Hello All!

Sianna~

Thank You, JW! Most Awesome of you to help...

In Service to Our Father Satan...

~Sianna

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], J W <fatherschild666@... wrote:

There's a Sample session.of hatha yoga PDF and a kundalini PDF in the files
section also check out WWW.pinklotus.org or WWW.yogajournal.com as always
ignore the rhp bull shit and focus only on the asanas

Hail Satan!!! Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
On May 29, 2013 7:11 PM, "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

Hello All!

Was wondering if anyone here would know of a good source for all things
yoga, most especially to do with asanas, mantras, yantras, mudras, and
bandhas, that are most beneficial for Satanists? I've found some sites on
the 'net that I think are good, but I know a lot of it needs to be waded
through in order to get around the judeo/xtian crap that it's been infected
with.

Sianna~

Reply to the_fire_starter666 yes they is reward for it

------------------------------
On Thu, May 30, 2013 01:03 PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Hello All!

Sianna~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back