Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Writings

Dustin1

Are there more writings than are on the Jos Site?
Or any other Satanic literature that anyone would reccomend?

well on jos what u see is what u get but u should keep an open mind.. its not good or healthy do be so close minded as some

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 12:50:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Writings

Perhaps you misunderstood what i was asking. I have read all of the Writings on the JoS site. What i was asking is there Additional material one would reccomend. I am trying to gain all the knowledge i can about our Father and the gods. And i do not understand your comment about closedmindedness, as to who it is directed towards. Would anybody else be so kind as to answer my question?   Ave Satanas

If you go to the links page, there are a few additional sites. The Age Of Satan is most recent and great. Another i know of, also on there, is Warriors of Enki.
Also either in the files section of this group, or on the JoS. There are some links from maxine to a few good e-books, also highly recomended.

Goodluck, and remember, If knowledge is what you thrist, then as the keepers, the Gods.

Praise Enki!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dustin" <idiocracyincarnate@... wrote:

i do not know of anywhere else where u can find writing abut satanism or father and the gods but a good place to start would be to look at the reference that have been state at the end of eachg section on the jos site to see where the information came from and u can also find some more sites on the net but im not sure how true they are. i have a friend who is a research junkie and found a couple though i do not remember the url's, i wish u luck in ur search for more uinformation

Hail father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dustin Wood <idiocracyincarnate@... wrote:

Perhaps you misunderstood what i was asking.
I have read all of the Writings on the JoS site. What i was asking is there Additional material one would reccomend. I am trying to gain all the knowledge i can about our Father and the gods.
And i do not understand your comment about closedmindedness, as to who it is directed towards.
Would anybody else be so kind as to answer my question?

Ave Satanas

<td val[/IMG]I do a bit of Satanic writing sometimes! Poems short stories and a few other things and I believe others in the group do too![/B] HAIL SATAN[/B] L! 
[/B]
--- En date de : Dim 21.3.10, Dustin <idiocracyincarnate@... a écrit :
De: Dustin <idiocracyincarnate@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Writings
À: [email protected]
Date: Dimanche 21 mars 2010, 16h50

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:
I do a bit of Satanic writing sometimes! Poems short stories and a few other things and I believe others in the group do too!
HAIL SATAN
L! 
Could you post them somewhere? I'm interested in reading them. Considering that some members have started posting poems somewhat regularly we could also make a section for them in the files or post them on some hosting service. I think that would make them far easier to find. What do you guys think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back