Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic witch

Some simple advice for you: Stop.

If you are going to use a nine foot circle you should be in it, and it should have a well made pentagram in it. Direct the energies of the circle to keep out any angelic influence. Use the circle as a shield, not a prison.

And you don't "use" demons of any kind. Don't follow any advice given in the old grimoires. Especially the "key of solomon".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "priest_in_lvx" <priest_in_lvx@... wrote:

I use the nine foot circle but I use the arch-demons

Who are the Arch-Demons and why do you use a nine foot circle with them?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:35:32 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] satanic witch

I call archdemons into the circle when I cast it in the opening

Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:01:58 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: satanic witch

Some simple advice for you: Stop.

If you are going to use a nine foot circle you should be in it, and it should have a well made pentagram in it. Direct the energies of the circle to keep out any angelic influence. Use the circle as a shield, not a prison.

And you don't "use" demons of any kind. Don't follow any advice given in the old grimoires. Especially the "key of solomon".

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "priest_in_lvx" <priest_in_lvx@ ... wrote:

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

ahhh a place to work in,and I feel compelled to,and levey did it and I do it.I am in a protective energy boundary,but not from any energy I call.
I am a ceremonialist of the legion of the goddess,and I came out of the teaching of the Golden Dawn so I use what I am used to but convert it to the dark path

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:22:34 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] satanic witch

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Nine foot circles are blasphemous to our Gods! I would never use them, not for any reason, simply because of the kike connotation attached to them. You dont need nine foot circles for protection or anything like that when youre summoning a Demon. You can use banishing rituals before hand, Runes, Aura of Protection, etc.... Ive done many a summoning, and i have never and will never use circles of any sort. And i have summoned non Goetic Demons.   Hail Satan!!

Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:22:34 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] satanic witch

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back