Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Wedding

aaron.stadtlander

How hard is it finding a spiritual satanist with a marriage license. One more question, How hard do you think it would be to find guests that are satanists.

If anyone has had a satanist wedding, do you mind sharing the details with me please? I would love and need to know more about this topic.

I recently got married.

There was no ceremony, no priests, no guests. Simply a paperwork marriage.

The legal document they gave us to cling on to was full of christian shit, but I changed it to be Satanic.

If you merely want the legal benefits, I'd say just do a paperwork marriage...
I highly doubt any of the Satanic Priests/Priestesses can spare their time to perform a ceremony, let alone fly out to wherever a person is (which would be a huge security risk), they're extremely busy working for Satan and the gods.

Perhaps someday Satanic weddings will be widespread; we can have our ceremonies then. :3

Hope do too Ave Satan

Sent from my iPhone
On 17 Jan 2015, at 17:51, "solarsonia666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I recently got married.

There was no ceremony, no priests, no guests. Simply a paperwork marriage.

The legal document they gave us to cling on to was full of christian shit, but I changed it to be Satanic.

If you merely want the legal benefits, I'd say just do a paperwork marriage...
I highly doubt any of the Satanic Priests/Priestesses can spare their time to perform a ceremony, let alone fly out to wherever a person is (which would be a huge security risk), they're extremely busy working for Satan and the gods.

Perhaps someday Satanic weddings will be widespread; we can have our ceremonies then. :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back