Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic website?

Actually yes, I have been there and no they are not. They don't consider themselves Satanists, they call themselves "Aquarians".
They do not view Enki as a god and in their FAQ section they say that it does not matter what the Gods think of you.

Here is what they have to say about The JOS:

"Does this site support the Joy of Satan website?

NO!
While some of the founding members did come from that organization, they have proven themselves to be a
front for Neo-Nazism, which we adamantly reject.The Church of the Elders has NOTHING to do with Joy of
Satan. We are a neo-pagan faith that reveres the old Sumerian Gods. Likewise, we are not a group attempting to
reconstruct the old Sumerian faith as this has been lost to history.
Despite their claims, they no longer represent Enki in any way."

So basically they are just another another group that looks good at first, but is just more corrupted nonsense.

The enemy knows that humanity is figuring out the truth that Satan is the true God. In the same way they created the "new age" movement to try and "catch" those who left xianism, they have created fake Satanism.

Or, as I like to call it "Play it safe Satanism". They wont even use other names of Enki, and they don't like to be called Satanic. It's just more garbage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't take anything I just posted personally sister, none of it was directed at you, I just get sick of the politically correct nonsense approach to Satan and The Gods.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

has any of you been to the www.enkiea.org website...? its aliitle farfetched but it seems alittle affiliated with the joyofsatan ministries.

It's blatantly easy to see how some organizations have been completely lost, corrupted and infiltrated by the Kikes. Any true Spiritual Satanist would be able to see where the problem is and weed it out by it's roots. In this case we are talking about the kikes. They are responsible for all this sick shit being pushed around and shoved in our faces on a daily basis.
In my opinion, anyone who rejects Nazism (True Nazism, not that other shit) and the views of the Joy Of Satan are nothing but a group of kikish Parasites. We see this time and time again, it's the same pattern over and over again. Parasites clings to host, the host becomes and outward reflection of the internal problem.
It become more obvious daily that we are a seriuos to those who support their kosher parasites. There are many other groups and supposed Satanic groups that seem to make it their sole habit to openly voice their opinions about the Joy Of Satan Ministries. While not one time do we sit here and go around bashing other groups. To be honest we are to busy and it would be pointless and a waste of energy.
It also clearly states that some of their founding members are from the JOS. Now lets see, all those that leave or constantly get banned, their are not gone for no reason. I also find that those who leave willingly are the one that constantly made excuses about not being able to meditate and do rituals. These are the people who are a perfect example of what happens when you let your guard down and let your energy levels get low. I also always find that when members get the boot and called out on the kikeness. There is always a new group being formed with this hatred for the JOS. 
So it's clear to see where the enemy fits in all of this. It's what they do as they are desperate. They should be, that thick wall that they put around humanity is crumbling and it's crumbling fast. It's not hard to see why they bash the JOS. They are ex members who got booted and wanted to express their kosher feelings on the matter.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 7:14:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: satanic website?

Actually yes, I have been there and no they are not. They don't consider themselves Satanists, they call themselves "Aquarians".
They do not view Enki as a god and in their FAQ section they say that it does not matter what the Gods think of you.

NO!
While some of the founding members did come from that organization, they have proven themselves to be a
front for Neo-Nazism, which we adamantly reject.The Church of the Elders has NOTHING to do with Joy of
Satan. We are a neo-pagan faith that reveres the old Sumerian Gods. Likewise, we are not a group attempting to

So basically they are just another another group that looks good at first, but is just more corrupted nonsense.

The enemy knows that humanity is figuring out the truth that Satan is the true God. In the same way they created the "new age" movement to try and "catch" those who left xianism, they have created fake Satanism.

Or, as I like to call it "Play it safe Satanism". They wont even use other names of Enki, and they don't like to be called Satanic. It's just more garbage.
----------------------------------------------------------
Don't take anything I just posted personally sister, none of it was directed at you, I just get sick of the politically correct nonsense approach to Satan and The Gods.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

has any of you been to the www.enkiea.org website...? its aliitle farfetched but it seems alittle affiliated with the joyofsatan ministries.

This site is NOT of the JoS! They are Not affiliated in Any Way with the Joy of Satan. I don't know who these idiots are, they might be kikes, whatever they are, they are deluded. I checked it out and was appalled at some of the writings on it. For instance the dedication ritual, Bullshit, that are bad mouthing the JoS and are Traitors in my opinion.   They are self appointed, self anointed, self illuminated "High Priests"; Whatever, Not of Satan! Also where did they get those chants from for opening the chakras? Oh I get it... he must "know better" than what is provided on the JoS with his years of experience, experience in what? Listening to the fucking enemy? The Meditations on the JoS were given to High Priestess Maxine by Azazel and Thoth, I assure you that they are Correct.   What an idiot, this is what happens to people when they listen to the enemy, they get Bullshit answers, and have a complete lack of knowledge!
  Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

[/B]Forever in the Service of Satan.[/B]
[/B][/B] [From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan [/B]

Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 11:58:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] satanic website?

Yeah, wow, it does look like that. The copyright dates are since 2007 too. Then I read this directly from the homepage of the website: "The Church of the Elders are not affiliated with any other sites or religions. Some can be quite dangerous to follow, we are exploring our truth and evolution on a deeper path, we do not wish to encourage any conflicts with anyone affiliated with any other spiritual paths, but rather encourage a cumulative learning experience and grow together as Enki wishes."

And they believe in the 2012 hoax too, they think Enki is gonna come to earth on that year or something. lol. This again proves they are kike frauds.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:

NO!

666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

This website appears to be an in part cut and paste job from the joy of Satan website and then claimed as an original work protected under copyright laws. Not everything is word for word but parts of it are, especially the third eye meditation description. That has barely been altered at all. I wouldn't be surprised if maxines entire astrology section makes it onto that website over time and is claimed as their own work. Also I am wary of the reference to 'Aquarianism' this seems like an unnecessary new age buzz word. I may be wrong but I would exercise great caution in and around their forums, keeping very careful to check and recheck anything stated as 'new knowledge' against the Jos and other external sources.

Hail Satan!

Oook upon further reading it appears that this website is the rebirth of the temple of ancients, an organisation whose creator made claims of having hacked the Jos e groups. The information contained within the website is part plagiarism from Jos and the rest is total rubbish like a reference to Eligos as a 'young blonde female'. I have had many dealings with Eligos and he is absolutely not female.

Not to mention none of his text is sourced and he even admits that he stole the information from Jos but has 'since changed' his beliefs.

Hail Satan!

thanks guys for responding :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 3:28:30 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

This website appears to be an in part cut and paste job from the joy of Satan website and then claimed as an original work protected under copyright laws. Not everything is word for word but parts of it are, especially the third eye meditation description. That has barely been altered at all. I wouldn't be surprised if maxines entire astrology section makes it onto that website over time and is claimed as their own work. Also I am wary of the reference to 'Aquarianism' this seems like an unnecessary new age buzz word. I may be wrong but I would exercise great caution in and around their forums, keeping very careful to check and recheck anything stated as 'new knowledge' against the Jos and other external sources.

Hail Satan!

Ha ha ha, right here they admit they have nothing to do with the real Enki/Satan. It's obvious when they say "the real sumerian faith has been lost through history". If one person really communicates with Satan, He can help him to restore the old practice. It hasn't been lost, the Gods do know it. This proves they are just like "neo-pagans". Plus, if one person really communicates with Satan he would know the Nazis were Satanists and had nothing wrong or bad in them and were based in ancient Paganism and his real enemy is the kikes. They are most probably kikes too, as they put their hatred and bigotry for "neo-nazism" as they call it more than Satan's teachings.

The irony is even they claim all that BS about us, most of their stuff like the meditations and info about the Gods are copied word for word from the JoS site. When you ask them they say that the JoS stole them from other source but they can't give you the name of the source which were supposedly "stolen". LOL. If that was the case and they didn't steal that from JoS they would include the "original source" in a bibliography section of theirs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:

NO!

666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

There also is a point in their FAQs which concerns me:

"Can I be a High Priest?

No. While The Church of the Elders is still in its infancy, there is only one High Priest. High Priest Shadderfer is

the current High Priest of the church. Other priests and clerics are trained and ordained or certified as needed by

the church."
http://www.enkiea.org/faq#FAQ7

The fact that no one can become a High Priest and that only So and So is a high priest but that if the church decides to ordain more high priests really is a concern. There isn't such a requirement for Joy of Satan and for any High Priest. It details better on www.joyofsatan.org about this, but concerns me that there should be one person and said person should only be the one High Priest.

NO!

666/88

Oooh...yes, that is very, very not cool! Anyone can be a High Priest I
think, but Father has to sort of sign off on it, as it were. Their
having only one HP is way wrong, in my book. Yet another reason for me
not to like them. Hail Father Satan-Enki!

On 5/3/11, Warrior Satan <warrior4satan@... wrote:
There also is a point in their FAQs which concerns me:

"Can I be a High Priest?

No. While The Church of the Elders is still in its infancy, there is only
one High Priest. High Priest Shadderfer is

the current High Priest of the church. Other priests and clerics are trained
and ordained or certified as needed by

the church."
http://www.enkiea.org/faq#FAQ7

The fact that no one can become a High Priest and that only So and So is a
high priest but that if the church decides to ordain more high priests
really is a concern. There isn't such a requirement for Joy of Satan and for
any High Priest. It details better on www.joyofsatan.org about this, but
concerns me that there should be one person and said person should only be
the one High Priest.

Actually yes, I have been there and no they are not. They don't consider
themselves Satanists, they call themselves "Aquarians".
They do not view Enki as a god and in their FAQ section they say that it
does not matter what the Gods think of you.

NO!
While some of the founding members did come from that organization, they
have proven themselves to be a
front for Neo-Nazism, which we adamantly reject.The Church of the Elders
has NOTHING to do with Joy of
Satan. We are a neo-pagan faith that reveres the old Sumerian Gods.
Likewise, we are not a group attempting to

So basically they are just another another group that looks good at first,
but is just more corrupted nonsense.

The enemy knows that humanity is figuring out the truth that Satan is the
true God. In the same way they created the "new age" movement to try and
"catch" those who left xianism, they have created fake Satanism.

Or, as I like to call it "Play it safe Satanism". They wont even use other
names of Enki, and they don't like to be called Satanic. It's just more
garbage.
Don't take anything I just posted personally sister, none of it was
directed at you, I just get sick of the politically correct nonsense
approach to Satan and The Gods.
666/88

has any of you been to the www.enkiea.org website...? its aliitle
farfetched but it seems alittle affiliated with the joyofsatan
ministries.

Whenever, Wherever i hear the word "Church"... then i know that the organisation with that name cannot at any cost be trusted.. (this is my opinion though)

Church of the Elders.. Church of Satan? Nah!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rqqprz" <rqqprz@... wrote:

They are kikes wanting to subvert real Satanism. It has been discussed in this thread:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/24870

A lot of things in their FAQ is pretty fucked up. It states not to try evoking the gods or trying to find out who your guardian is. It also says enochian is made up and has no connection to the gods which is a lie and that we should never raise our kundalini. Their dedication ritual is the same as the one found on the JOS site, but stripped of anything blasphemous to xians. They're website meditation page even uses the phrase "dedicated satanist" which proves that this was copied and pasted

HAIL ENKI!

Got one for you. 'Church of Jewish BullShit'. That is what they should be name.

david

On 05/03/2011 04:26 PM, wizardpriest@... wrote:
  Whenever, Wherever i hear the word "Church"... then i know that the organisation with that name cannot at any cost be trusted.. (this is my opinion though)

Church of the Elders.. Church of Satan? Nah!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rqqprz" <rqqprz@... wrote:

They are kikes wanting to subvert real Satanism. It has been discussed in this thread:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/24870

By simply checking out their "Meditations" page, you can clearly see that they blatantly just copy-pasted content from the JoS and claim it as their own.

I believe Maxine should be alerted to this plagiarism.

<td val[/IMG]well anyth[/IMG][/url] http://replyforall.co[/IMG
--- On Wed, 5/4/11, noka.matali <noka.matali@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 2:27 PM

By simply checking out their "Meditations" page, you can clearly see that they blatantly just copy-pasted content from the JoS and claim it as their own.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

I agree with Noka, HP Maxine should sue these kikes for plagerism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], elizabeth romero <crazyasbloodlust@... wrote:

well anything that says something from jos is outof service or not valid or whatever they say yet there own work is almost word for word looking like a copy past of jos only changed a few words is obviusly fake kike/xian bullshit to make us miserable

elizabeth and Clean Energy Coalition help Fight Global Warming with replyforall and funds from our sponsors.
Join the mission at replyforall

--- On Wed, 5/4/11, noka.matali <noka.matali@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 2:27 PM

Its all stolen,corrupted and xianized version of HP Maxines meditation articles and writings.Don't get fooled.The jew wants You to be anything You damn wish but they don't want You to go against them (Oh thy "holyshitness").Nowhere in this site is mentioned anything about the jews who are Satan's / Enki's number one enemies.Whomever is close to Satan KNOWS what this monster reptillian hybrids have done to Humanity, Enki's Creation and also towards the Pagan Gods. Whomever does not go against the kikes just isn't with Satan.They also mix one Truth and one trigazibillion lies to portray as spiritual leaders.

Most if not all of them are clueless about real Satanism and about the Ancient Gods.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back