Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Wealth Working

I have a  Satanic wealth spell that calls for the formation and empowerment of an egregore/Ivathwolfunheb. But, three other magickians have to participate to expand the strength and power of this working but there is no need for all to be present together, but I would think a working done with some synchronicity should be done. Any one interested?
Parfaxitas

Sure
On Oct 22, 2013 9:48 AM, <lord_in_the_perfect_black@... wrote:
  I have a  Satanic wealth spell that calls for the formation and empowerment of an egregore/Ivathwolfunheb. But, three other magickians have to participate to expand the strength and power of this working but there is no need for all to be present together, but I would think a working done with some synchronicity should be done. Any one interested?
Parfaxitas

Would you share this working with us?

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:48 AM, "lord_in_the_perfect_black@..." <lord_in_the_perfect_black@... wrote:
Parfaxitas

I eagerly await, thank you so very much!

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:22 AM, Isabella M <injustices33@... wrote:
  Sure
Parfaxitas

Ok, I'm waiting until I get a total of three people. The    spell calls for
the initiator for    lack of a better term and three others. I want to wait
for the interested three and then give them the spell individually. I'm not
be stingy or anything once you have the spell you can give it to whomever
you want. I want to give the spell to the interested persons individually write
to me at lord_in_the_perfect_black@...

---In [email protected], <boofwayne@... wrote:

I eagerly await, thank you so very much!

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:22 AM, Isabella M <injustices33@... wrote:
  Sure
Parfaxitas

---In [email protected], <injustices33@... wrote:

Sure
Parfaxitas

Share this please.
On Oct 23, 2013 4:00 PM, <lord_in_the_perfect_black@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <injustices33@... wrote:

Sure
Parfaxitas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back