Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Temple Open In Garden Grove California

boofwayne

Brothers and Sisters,
The Black Lotus Temple is now open in Garden Grove California! It will teach Dark Buddhism/Satanism. I have worked on this for months, so any Brothers or Sisters in the area please stop down and be apart of this. I have been going out every day and doing missionary work to bring people to the truth. This can really be something if we can get people to be apart of this. I will not let any jew or other person stop this. This is for Father Satan! We will also be teaching martial arts, Im still looking for a brother or sister with martial experience to combine their styles with mine to create a true Satanic Style. It will be at 7pm until 9pm every Friday at the Garden Grove Masonic Hall at :11270 Acacia Pkwy, Garden Grove, CA 92840Ask for Wayne when you get thereHail Satan.

I know I'm a party pooper, but dark buddhism? Use of that term shows you're not qualified to teach anything related to Satanism yet. Also, you and eveyone who meet up there will make yourselves targets for a bunch of idiots. Don't do it.

Also, I think this person is in the wrong place. If he were a dedicated SS he would understand why doing all of this is not advised. Also, Satanic Buddhism....? 

Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:28 PM, "nick_vabzircnila@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I know I'm a party pooper, but dark buddhism? Use of that term shows you're not qualified to teach anything related to Satanism yet. Also, you and eveyone who meet up there will make yourselves targets for a bunch of idiots. Don't do it.

I don't know if it sounds like such a bad idea or not. Maybe someone more qualified than me can answer that.
I mean it would be great in theory to have a SS church type thing. Maybe hes trying to appeal to the public by calling it dark Buddhism/Satanism, I don't know. But Im not sure. I think there is LaVeyan Satanism churches aren't there?

On Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:51 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also, I think this person is in the wrong place. If he were a dedicated SS he would understand why doing all of this is not advised. Also, Satanic Buddhism....? 

Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:28 PM, "nick_vabzircnila@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Are you out of ur mind, or are u a Jew,to suggest, that laveyan satanism is something, that people should follow, we don't need u recruiting father Satan's children,into a false,ideology, to weaken their spiritual power,get lost, Jew troll,        Heil Satan,Heil Hitler

OK, first I have been here a lot longer and post a lot more stuff than you. Honestly, you've made like 5 posts.
I remember a post from High priestess Maxine herself, about LaVeyan Satanism being taught in schools, that it is a good thing, that many of our members come from LaVeyan Satanism. Also, I know on Joy of Satan, she says that LaVeyan Satanism has provided an opening for above ground Satanic churches. First of all this is just a side point has little to do even with what I said.
What I said was a response to the other answers. Nick said it might be dangerous to have a Satanic church, I meant well if there can be LaVeyan Satanic Churches, then surely there could be SS Churches. I wasn't even advocating LaVeyan Satanism, I know its not true Satanism.

On Monday, October 5, 2015 3:32 PM, "Orlando Hinojosa orlandoh947@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Are you out of ur mind, or are u a Jew,to suggest, that laveyan satanism is something, that people should follow, we don't need u recruiting father Satan's children,into a false,ideology, to weaken their spiritual power,get lost, Jew troll,        Heil Satan,Heil Hitler

How in the actual fuck are you going to call be a jew troll or out of my mind for what I posted?

On Monday, October 5, 2015 3:32 PM, "Orlando Hinojosa orlandoh947@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello @boofwayne it's nice to meet you. 
Now, as for your Satanic Temple, this is great news for Satanism, regardless of whether you are a Spiritual Satanist, or LaVeyan, or anything else. However, we are all understandably concerned because of the "Dark Buddhism" part. I hope that this (Dark Buddhism) is just a tactic to get more people to try to get involved, or at least look into Satanism. However, this could not be the case, and we are worried that you actually believe Satanism is about "Darkness" and things such as that. 
True Spiritual Satanism has almost nothing to do with Buddhism, especially "Dark" Buddhism. Pretty much the only things in common are: Meditation, belief in multiple gods, and reincarnation (there may be a few more that I am not aware of). Now, I see that this is only your second post ever into this group, the first of which being 5 years ago in Sept. 8, 2010. I will post the link to this post below. I am not certain that you truly understand what True Spiritual Satanism entails. 
 "Spiritual Satanism is not about 'evil'." It is not about death, it is not a reaction to christianity. "True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention. We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being. We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity." We believe that Power meditation is to help us empower ourselves, and reach Godhood. We are NOT about darkness, we know Satan to be a real being, and a real being of LIGHT. Lucifer translates to Bringer of Light. He is a powerful, loving being, of whom many of us have met. 
 I invite you to read the JoyofSatan Website, which has PLENTY of information about true Satanism. All of my quotes above are directly from the Main Page of the JoyofSatan Website. PLEASE read this website as it will give you information as to what we are truly about :) :) 
HAIL SATAN!!! 
JoyofSatan main Page: http://www.joyofsatan.org
JoyofSatan Satanic Sermons: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.html
Link to your previous post: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hel ... sages/3907 

Whoever is opening a temple and cruisin' for customerz here is a bisunes man and for any of us to attend such a place wojld be walking backwards.unless one were there to get some black metal pussy.        -Hail to the Father!          (The one who actualy exists)

I just google'd up the street address and am curious why there is a Freemasonry symbol on the building(I'm aware that the photois taken months before) which makes me wonder for possible latent purposes..From what I know freemasonry is a jewish infested organization which purpose is to aid in the take over of communism lead by the Zions, an enemy of Satanism.
You really need to check over the joyofsatan website again. Satanism does not consider Buddhism a legitimate teaching, if any completely false and corrupted and calling it dark buddhism is comparable to the ideology of reverse xianity.
Lavey did make an opening of Satanism to the general public, just like heavy metal, for Satanism related content to be accepted to subgroups of social society. However it's not true SS which the jews suppress greatly, and unlike Lavey, SS exploits the false teachings of xianity and pisslam and the agenda of Communism to a degree that would make you end up sleeping with 1 eye open.
It's better to have an SS coven, under the radar and underground, if Satan allows that destiny to manifest in your life otherwise keep studying and meditating.

On Monday, October 5, 2015 4:40 PM, "Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How in the actual fuck are you going to call be a jew troll or out of my mind for what I posted?

Yeah, I agree the original post is very weird. OP, we're Spiritual Satanists here. Not Buddhists, not even "dark" buddhists and certainly not freemasons. Are you sure you are a SS? Do you know Satan is Enki and our true creator? That Spiritual Satanism is ancient pre-xian Paganism? Do you do power meditations every day?
The reason I'm asking those is you didn't mention anything about Spiritual Satanism and you just talked about buddhism which is corrupted enemy BS. You also used the adjective "dark" which is irrelevant and usually used by those who have misconceptions about Satanism. You know Spiritual Satanism doesn't mix with other things (such as buddhism), right?
Like others said, you aren't qualified to teach people things because you're not a HP.
We're also not concerned with Laveyan nonsense. This isn't Satanism, but atheism. I've written many times that they shouldn't call themselves Satanists.

I find it funny how you and some others are saying anything about lavayan Satanism, I have never said anything about that. I am a spiritual Satanist. Oh boy good for you that you have more posts then I do, yeah!!! You must feel great, but listen here Betty, yes its sarcasm, I just want to bring Satanism to others, if you don't like it, that's great, if you do, that's great, but do not say things about me that you do not know.

Oh so I am a fucking jew, you sound as if your a jew. The jew likes to scream anti Semitism every time they here some one or something they do not like, and this is what you and some others do here, you scream troll or jew if you do not agree, yet you have no idea what is going on. Scream away little one, I just want to do something other then talk for Father Satan. Its people like you that seem to drain Father Satan's Childrens energy away

Its an Honor to meet you as well, Its known as Dark Buddhism because we use Buddhist Meditation Techniques as well as Images from Bon Buddhism. We are spiritual Satanists, not Lavayan. I have read the JOS web site. I am called a jew because of what I am doing. They do not understand what it is I am doing. I so want to uplift Humanity, we have fallen so low because of the illusions of the jew and those who have sold out their own to have money.  I just want to do something for Father Satan, that's all.

there is a masonic building because they are letting us use the building, we are just starting out and do not have a lot of money. We use Buddhist meditation Techniques as well as the Buiti. We also use some imagry from Bon Buddhism. We are not Lavayan   Satanists, we know Father Satan is real as well as the Demons. I hate Jews and some of the freemasons there hate them also, so they let us use a room until we can afford our own.

Can i get directions? Im new to cali- i live in the san diego area 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 6, 2015, at 6:37 AM, boofwayne@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  there is a masonic building because they are letting us use the building, we are just starting out and do not have a lot of money. We use Buddhist meditation Techniques as well as the Buiti. We also use some imagry from Bon Buddhism. We are not Lavayan   Satanists, we know Father Satan is real as well as the Demons. I hate Jews and some of the freemasons there hate them also, so they let us use a room until we can afford our own.

"I don't know if it sounds like such a bad idea or not. Maybe someone more qualified than me can answer that.
I mean it would be great in theory to have a SS church type thing. Maybe hes trying to appeal to the public by calling it dark Buddhism/Satanism, I don't know. But Im not sure. I think there is LaVeyan Satanism churches aren't there?"

DIDN'T YOU?

One should have an IDEA what LaVeyanism is about, and that it has nothing to do with Satan.

"I find it funny that... (insert a logical argument that you can ridicule)"

"I am (a member of a particular group - should indicate certainty and induce 'how can you not accept one of yours?')"

"(insert some argument that does look ridiculous, and that has to make the person look like a moron while he or she tries to show the reasoning fallacy)"

And as for calling US 'jews', 'trolls' - another tactic "I'm different, I want to promote (whichever) Satanism my way, and if you do not agree with me you must be a POSER" - an attempt to further validate one's stance and weaken our vigilance.

1st you talk about some 'dhark buddhism', then you try to push "dhard buddhism = Satanism"

If you're not a kike, you must be SEVERELY deluded.

Want to do something for promoting Satanism? Do the reverse torah rituals.

HAIL VOLAC!
88!
HS!

Yes, LaVeyanism provided an OPENING, but opening ITSELF is not the way. People learn the Truth about Satan, and they learn that LaVeyanism is a mistake - but they wouldn't have learned it, if they hadn't done the 1st step against the mainstream culture.

People that consider themselves LaVeyans must not be called Satanists, because they RENOUNCE Satan.

If one wants a Satanic temple, let him / her make his / her body one. Not a physical one - had you read JoS, you'd have known HPs Maxine's statement on it - but one does not have to be a genius to thing WHAT WOULD happen.

HAIL VOLAC!
88!
HS!

Didn´t Azazel helped you with that?I am planning to contruct some spiritual thing here too and I think Azazel is willing to help me, I am hoping to hear instructions

Em Terça-feira, 6 de Outubro de 2015 16:23, "boofwayne@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

Its an Honor to meet you as well, Its known as Dark Buddhism because we use Buddhist Meditation Techniques as well as Images from Bon Buddhism. We are spiritual Satanists, not Lavayan. I have read the JOS web site. I am called a jew because of what I am doing. They do not understand what it is I am doing. I so want to uplift Humanity, we have fallen so low because of the illusions of the jew and those who have sold out their own to have money.  I just want to do something for Father Satan, that's all.

@ boofwayne Hey sorry dude, first of all I was talking to that Orlandoh[/B] dude in my angry post alright, I wasn't even talking to you.
In my very first post I was simply trying to say that I thought it was possibly a good idea, I was the only one that said that. All I was saying was that you shouldn't necessarily be afraid to have a Satanic Temple if LaVeyan Satanist can have Satanic temples, that's all, I didn't mean to confuse anyone.
But then that Orlandoh dude got on here where Ive never even seen him post anything before and starts calling me[/B] (not you by the way) a Jew troll cause I even mentioned the word Laveyan Satanism in my post. He was the one getting on here starting a bunch of strife, your right he probably is the troll. Sorry just when someone comes out of nowhere calling people trolls and out of their mind it makes me upset I was trying to make a point.
BTW I get your trying to do something for Satan.

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 3:23 PM, "boofwayne@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A correct[/IMG] From: kwyjoe@...Sent: Wednesday 7 October 2015 06:53To: [email protected]Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Satanic Temple Open In Garden Grove
California[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
I doubt this is a good I dea, to my understanding and to my knowledge, you need first to learn more, before taking this step, because to the knowledge I have one can not start calling themselves a high priestess, and this is a step that should be taken when one is very experienced, or when approved by a high priestess .its a good thought, but not for a new person or beginner 
Sent fro[/IMG] From: Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [HellsArmy666]Sent: Wednesday 7 October 2015 02:05To: [email protected]Reply To: [email protected]Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Satanic Temple Open In Garden Grove
  @ boofwayne Hey sorry dude, first of all I was talking to that Orlandoh[/B] dude in my angry post alright, I wasn't even talking to you.
In my very first post I was simply trying to say that I thought it was possibly a good idea, I was the only one that said that. All I was saying was that you shouldn't necessarily be afraid to have a Satanic Temple if LaVeyan Satanist can have Satanic temples, that's all, I didn't mean to confuse anyone.
But then that Orlandoh dude got on here where Ive never even seen him post anything before and starts calling me[/B] (not you by the way) a Jew troll cause I even mentioned the word Laveyan Satanism in my post. He was the one getting on here starting a bunch of strife, your right he probably is the troll. Sorry just when someone comes out of nowhere calling people trolls and out of their mind it makes me upset I was trying to make a point.

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 3:23 PM, "boofwayne@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks Zach, I may not be the best communicator either

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:05 PM, "Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes I do know about Enki and that he is our creator. After the first meeting last Friday I handed everyone a paper that had the JOS web site as well as the christianity exposed site. I am trying all I can to do something for our Father. I am not a fing jew, I hate those fing bastards!!!!!

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:21 PM, "the_fire_starter666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, I agree the original post is very weird. OP, we're Spiritual Satanists here. Not Buddhists, not even "dark" buddhists and certainly not freemasons. Are you sure you are a SS? Do you know Satan is Enki and our true creator? That Spiritual Satanism is ancient pre-xian Paganism? Do you do power meditations every day?
The reason I'm asking those is you didn't mention anything about Spiritual Satanism and you just talked about buddhism which is corrupted enemy BS. You also used the adjective "dark" which is irrelevant and usually used by those who have misconceptions about Satanism. You know Spiritual Satanism doesn't mix with other things (such as buddhism), right?
Like others said, you aren't qualified to teach people things because you're not a HP.
We're also not concerned with Laveyan nonsense. This isn't Satanism, but atheism. I've written many times that they shouldn't call themselves Satanists.

I doubt this is a good I dea, to my understanding and to my knowledge, you need first to learn more, before taking this step, because to the knowledge I have one can not start calling themselves a high priestess, and this is a step that should be taken when one is very experienced, or when approved by a high priestess .its a good thought, but not for a new person or beginner 
Sent fro[/IMG] From: Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [HellsArmy666]Sent: Wednesday 7 October 2015 02:05To: [email protected]Reply To: [email protected]Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Satanic Temple Open In Garden Grove

Alright honestly, make the temple, don't, I can't stop you and  can't make you. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my posts. Im just gonna stay out of it.

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:05 PM, "Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

kwyjoe, another possibility is that Satan Himself is the one that ordains someone, whether they become high priest/ess, magister, whatever the title is. If a person is open and psychic enough to see, hear, feel and sense the Gods, this could happen, once they have reached a certain stage in their growth and is working dedicatedly to Satan and the Power of Hell, and have earned such a title.
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 2:23 AM, "Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Alright honestly, make the temple, don't, I can't stop you and  can't make you. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my posts. Im just gonna stay out of it.

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:05 PM, "Zach Verita Eterna deepearth666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back