Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Tattoos and Brothers and Sisters to talk to

Mikemcgerry

Hello everyone It's been a very long time since I've posted on here I've been dedicated since May 2nd,2010 at the time was only 17 years old now I'm 25 and always wanted to get Satanic ink well I did. Who else here had Satanic ink?

I have my chest arms and neck tattooed but not all of it is Satanic. I have Father tattooed across my forearm the word Satanist on the back of my left arm I have 666 above my bicep on my left arm a pentagram on the left side of my chest and Fathers Sigil on the right side of my chest.

On another note I was looking for Brothers and Sisters to talk with I remember when I first dedicated I used to stay in contact via yahoo messenger but technology has updated a lot and there's much better forms of communication. It's been a long time since I've sought out other Brothers and Sisters I feel it's time to get close to people again because I know I've strayed from my path a few times (drugs and going to prison) but I want to get back into becoming serious about this path.

Ave Satanas
Hail Haagenti

I've got a symbolic tattoo of an animal and a compass that I'm getting covered with a flat-top lightning bolt design. You have some really crazy overt tattoos man, maybe you should roll your sleeves down if you pass by a deli. Yahoo messenger I've been told is not being used anymore because it kept getting infiltrated by people and clogged with pictures of cats.

No I never would want to hide my tattoos it's why I got them in the first place defiantly proud of what I am clogged with cat pictures? Jeez I remember 8 years ago a lot of people would message on there from here. Well if there are any Brothers or Sisters who would like to get in contact I guess just email me or something I was really hoping to make that happen. 
In regards to my tattoos I got most of them while I was in prison so I had to get something symbolic that meant a lot to me. 
Ave Satanas Hail Haagenti 
On Jun 5, 2018, at 3:53 PM, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I've got a symbolic tattoo of an animal and a compass that I'm getting covered with a flat-top lightning bolt design. You have some really crazy overt tattoos man, maybe you should roll your sleeves down if you pass by a deli. Yahoo messenger I've been told is not being used anymore because it kept getting infiltrated by people and clogged with pictures of cats.

Just joking, I was saying sarcastically be careful around the jewish deli and be careful around the synagogue or something like that. Anyone ever give you a hard time over your tattoos? Funny you got them in prison because I thought prisons were really christian most of the time.
I also just made a post about a group chat idea and people were saying it was being abused and wasn't worth the risk of infiltration.

Weren't you afraid of becoming infected or something?
Besides, what were you in fail for?
Oh, and the e-groups serve as a (relatively) safe place for public discussion. It's unwise to invite people to one-on-one mailing - you might be perceived as a troll / inflitrator.
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <mikemcgerry@... wrote :

No I never would want to hide my tattoos it's why I got them in the first place defiantly proud of what I am clogged with cat pictures? Jeez I remember 8 years ago a lot of people would message on there from here. Well if there are any Brothers or Sisters who would like to get in contact I guess just email me or something I was really hoping to make that happen. 
In regards to my tattoos I got most of them while I was in prison so I had to get something symbolic that meant a lot to me. 
Ave Satanas Hail Haagenti 
On Jun 5, 2018, at 3:53 PM, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Well I'm white so in prison where I am from the whites are many different religions there are christians but there are also some wiccans some pagans some are Satanic and some are ausetrue or whoever it is spelled I had a ausetrue skinhead do all of my Satanic ink and no nobody gives me a hard time I wouldn't put up with it if someone did you know what I mean? I defiantly am a proud Satanist most people I have met that don't care for it or try to argue about it I shut them down right away because at the end of the day I don't care about what those who are without think in terms of the path I walk. I do plan on getting more ink I have a back piece ready 

On Jun 8, 2018, at 1:00 PM, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Just joking, I was saying sarcastically be careful around the jewish deli and be careful around the synagogue or something like that. Anyone ever give you a hard time over your tattoos? Funny you got them in prison because I thought prisons were really christian most of the time.
I also just made a post about a group chat idea and people were saying it was being abused and wasn't worth the risk of infiltration.

It seemed you don't have better things doing.What's that. I don't know what many of us think about this organization-child's forum ?nawaa oo
On Tue, Jun 5, 2018, 9:38 PM mikemcgerry@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello everyone It's been a very long time since I've posted on here I've been dedicated since May 2nd,2010 at the time was only 17 years old now I'm 25 and always wanted to get Satanic ink well I did. Who else here had Satanic ink?

I have my chest arms and neck tattooed but not all of it is Satanic. I have Father tattooed across my forearm the word Satanist on the back of my left arm I have 666 above my bicep on my left arm a pentagram on the left side of my chest and Fathers Sigil on the right side of my chest.

On another note I was looking for Brothers and Sisters to talk with I remember when I first dedicated I used to stay in contact via yahoo messenger but technology has updated a lot and there's much better forms of communication. It's been a long time since I've sought out other Brothers and Sisters I feel it's time to get close to people again because I know I've strayed from my path a few times (drugs and going to prison) but I want to get back into becoming serious about this path.

Ave Satanas
Hail Haagenti

Oh yeah, if you're white (and not full of soy) then I can see why it would be less of a deal. That's pretty cool actually. I wish tattoos were more closely intwined with caste or something because the way I see tattoos are as a cultural reflection of one's life and destiny. I mean it comes off a strange when a intellectual/spiritual type of person has a massive battleaxe tattoo, and equally strange when a guy who looks like a viking has a frilly spiritual quote. Satanic tattoos are a pretty good in-between for all destinies.
I have the feeling Satanic tattoos would also look less criminal to most than Christian tattoos due to the archetypal criminal in hollywood having a cross pendent or tattoo almost every time. I'm not planning on getting sleeves personally because I've heard it makes it harder to find a job and I already have a stupid enough looking face as it is.

Those sermons should have been posted right off the bat but in this case the deed is done. Maybe if someone told him early to just be less obvious with the tattoos instead of saying what you just said then he would have actually listened you know what I mean. A half of guys in college spend 1-2 hours every morning doing their hair, patching up their acne, shaving and fixing their fake eyebrows man look at Justin Trudeau's little problem at the G7. You may as well call men little girls if they wear graphic tee's.

What it says in the Al-Jilwah is "Don't reveal my name nor my attributes" so you don't use His name and you don't reveal what He is about. Nowhere does it say "Get no cool tattoos if you're male cuz you won't fit in with the stickball athletes you didn't talk to in High School".

Unlike you I am not afraid of people knowing what I am or what I'm about you keep on ranting and raving I got it while I was in prison to show what I'm about I'm not a fucking coward like you 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 12, 2018, at 8:50 PM, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Those sermons should have been posted right off the bat but in this case the deed is done. Maybe if someone told him early to just be less obvious with the tattoos instead of saying what you just said then he would have actually listened you know what I mean. A half of guys in college spend 1-2 hours every morning doing their hair, patching up their acne, shaving and fixing their fake eyebrows man look at Justin Trudeau's little problem at the G7. You may as well call men little girls if they wear graphic tee's.

What it says in the Al-Jilwah is "Don't reveal my name nor my attributes" so you don't use His name and you don't reveal what He is about. Nowhere does it say "Get no cool tattoos if you're male cuz you won't fit in with the stickball athletes you didn't talk to in High School".

Okey something I feel that everyone should be aware of is that HP Maxine has Satanic tattoos herself and her advice was to be careful with those. Let's say you end up in the hospital for what ever reason. The docter might see them and feel that he will be doing allah or jewsus a favour by misdiagnosing you or by giving you the wrong treatment and kill you in the process. Doctors have laws protecting them. Most of my tattoos are in allegorical fashion besides the burning church on my thigh and ENKI on my arm but those are hidden with causal summer clothing. Only once did I have to be naked for an operation but I was okey is just the doc was rude to me when I woke up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 at 22:36, mikemcgerry@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello everyone It's been a very long time since I've posted on here I've been dedicated since May 2nd,2010 at the time was only 17 years old now I'm 25 and always wanted to get Satanic ink well I did. Who else here had Satanic ink?

Ave Satanas
Hail Haagenti

Aah fugg man. That sucks. My condolences. This world is a cruel place for sure. I've learned to read the vibe of a place and to avoid doing business if the vibe is off be it doctors or shops. One time I had business with a hardcore christian and EVERYTHING lead to one disappointment after the other.... often it felt like I was the problem, I would feel insecure like I'm worthless. But turned it's just the enemy working these places. They would harass me through colleagues too. When I reach a certain level in power these beings become very aggressive. That's why it's important to fight back. Anyone reading this should have a regular program where they practise evoking NRGies like the spiritual warfare program, if not already. The enemy hates this. They try and do everything to get me from doing this regularly. I am a very good sorcerer. Good luck my friend! 
卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 at 11:33, enlightened_serpent@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   yii-Doctors do this regardless with or without a tattoo of Satanic or related symbols. And then expect you to get treatment for thousands of more dollars that make you sicker not better, a dear friend of mine passed away because of this and she was fine and so healthy before she ended up in a doctors office, and I know this because I visited her almost every day, she was my neighbor and she was healthy and never took medication for anything before. And rarely went to a doctor unless she had to have surgery or some other procedure. same with another man I was friends with who lived next door to my father since I was a child and we moved into the house across from his. He was so healthy and lived a healthy well fit lifestyle, he was never sick as much as I can tell and he worked outside everyday on his home and yard which he took well care of. And one day he decided to get checked out by a doctor and they told him he had cancer he only got one treatment and a month later he was gone.This is one reason I try to stay out of the hospital, or go to a doctor if I do not need to, unless what I have can not be cured with healing remedies I already have at home or other remedies that can help, or if it is an emergency which I have no choice but then I make sure to cover up if I go to these places. I only have the one tattoo as i described in an earlier post and it is not a recognizable insignia as a Satanic symbol because it was of my own unique design with symbols are important to me, so if someone where to ask about it, I could make something up if I had to to protect myself. And Lucifers sigil combined in this tattoo is almost to a point one couldnt recognize it was even there unless they got a good look at it up close, as it is inside the insignia. I would show a photo of it, but I do not share photos of any kind online.
Lady Bellatrix, Satan's WarriorHail Satan Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back