Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic squares i need help badly-experienced advaced people please

plotome93

this is the sign of Capricorn i'm doing the saturn and mars satanic square.  i don't understand astrology time. am i doing this meditation at the right time or wrong. i'm in eastern time zone not the Greenwich zone . moon signs are changing always so should I worry about the ruling signs which happens every 21st of the month.  please help me.also is the exalted sign of mars currently this sign capricorn? gosh it's confusing

haha too late for that shit.  i'm hot shit now buddy I lost every thing oh well just got to work for it back

Oh no. I wish someone would have answered your post sooner, yeah the Saturn square can be catastrophic.
Well, I may as well answer the rest of your original post anyway, for future reference. The Sun in Capricorn doesn't matter, it's Mars in Capricorn that matters, for the Mars square. Check out planetwatcher.com and take note of the planets in signs. Mars is currently in Scorpio, you can do the Mars square now. Uh, especially if it might help you straighten out your life again.
About Moon signs, what matters is the moment you begin[/B] a working. Start it during the best Moon sign, and continue the working daily. But then you mentioned they change at the 21st each month, did you mean Sun and not Moon? Either way, workings continue regardless of Sun or Moon sign changing.
Good luck with getting everything straightened out :)
Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <plotome93@... wrote :

haha too late for that shit.  i'm hot shit now buddy I lost every thing oh well just got to work for it back

You now need to finish 2x magick square for sun. A square sun can be done now when it enter in pisces sing and watch on www.lunarium.co.uk (set first your location) to start sun square when moon is in risint and when is not in void too. 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "plotome93@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected]
Date: 19/01/2016 22:25 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: satanic squares i need help badly-experienced advaced people please respond

ok thanks for that.  i will start mars over next Tuesday is that ok??  mars rules tuesday.  yea i did saturn during capricorn which started December 21, 2015.  does doing saturn squares mess every one's life up in the house or would it be just me?? trying to figure it out because an xtian person i live with in the house i did black magic on and the persons life is fucked up bad.  the only thing is it kind of fucked up my flow.  i don't know can you live with some one you cursed lol cause I don't want to blame it on the saturn square just yet.

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:39 PM, "lydia_666@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh no. I wish someone would have answered your post sooner, yeah the Saturn square can be catastrophic.
Well, I may as well answer the rest of your original post anyway, for future reference. The Sun in Capricorn doesn't matter, it's Mars in Capricorn that matters, for the Mars square. Check out planetwatcher.com and take note of the planets in signs. Mars is currently in Scorpio, you can do the Mars square now. Uh, especially if it might help you straighten out your life again.
About Moon signs, what matters is the moment you begin[/B] a working. Start it during the best Moon sign, and continue the working daily. But then you mentioned they change at the 21st each month, did you mean Sun and not Moon? Either way, workings continue regardless of Sun or Moon sign changing.
Hail Satan!

Sun in pisces will be in 30 days from now, so before a sun square finish square for mars just watch that you start when moon is in rising and not in void.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "ploto me plotome93@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected]
Date: 21/01/2016 00:59 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: satanic squares i need help badly-experienced advaced people please respond

ok thanks for that.  i will start mars over next Tuesday is that ok??  mars rules tuesday.  yea i did saturn during capricorn which started December 21, 2015.  does doing saturn squares mess every one's life up in the house or would it be just me?? trying to figure it out because an xtian person i live with in the house i did black magic on and the persons life is fucked up bad.  the only thing is it kind of fucked up my flow.  i don't know can you live with some one you cursed lol cause I don't want to blame it on the saturn square just yet.

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:39 PM, "lydia_666@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yes this Tuesday you can start the Mars square. The Moon won't be void so you're good.
The Saturn square should just affect you, unless your natal Saturn is placed in a house that rules others in your life or such, then it's possible it could affect others. Not likely though. 
It probably isn't advisable to live with someone you've cursed lol. Maybe do a working to get them out of your life, and then curse them again? Also, if you're going to curse someone, then it's for good reason, and you probably wouldn't want to live with someone you want to curse in the first place right? Best to get them out of your life regardless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back