Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic singles

SHADOWS!!

I have been looking for a girlfriend who is satanic but I guess from what I heard is that the satanic singles website is down?

But I have been looking for a girl who is satanic since all over my area the girls are just xitians and or not cool with my practice.

I know this isn't a classifieds ad but I have had bad luck in this area and i am taking all options open.

Hail Satan
Hail haures

Be "Satanic", go get one these women that don't like what you are and MAKE a Satanic woman!! Sure enough, you'll probably lose intrest after a while and THEN maybe you'll find a seasoned vet but try my suggestion either way. WHAT do you have to lose?

And yes, I have done this before myself. Only from experience. Never hearsay.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

I have been looking for a girlfriend who is satanic but I guess from what I heard is that the satanic singles website is down?

But I have been looking for a girl who is satanic since all over my area the girls are just xitians and or not cool with my practice.

I know this isn't a classifieds ad but I have had bad luck in this area and i am taking all options open.

Hail Satan
Hail haures

I have been thinking about that bro!!^_^ and it never does hurt to try to make them satanic!
But it always feels more real with another satanists 

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Jun 26, 2010, at 7:43 AM, "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:
  Be "Satanic", go get one these women that don't like what you are and MAKE a Satanic woman!! Sure enough, you'll probably lose intrest after a while and THEN maybe you'll find a seasoned vet but try my suggestion either way. WHAT do you have to lose?

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

It is no easy task trying to make a woman satanic, as I am speaking from experience. Some are more receptive to responding to new things and some are not. As I know with my wife she gets on my damn nerve and some times I want to inflict my wrath upon her. She is not xian but even then I still would like someone to share my satanic lifestyles with.   Oh, yeah, and I have noticed that she is quick to try to thatnk satan when he blesses me with things. But she never wants to take the time to really show her appreciation. I told her it doesnt work like that, you start to get to caocky and act like he is a gold mine. Then you will see things start to take a turn for the worse.   I have talked to her and showed her things. She has done a banishing ritual with me, but the B**ch wont take the time to meditate and really learn for herself.   .........Rege Satanas!
         "Reign, Satan"!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sat, June 26, 2010 7:48:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic singles

I have been thinking about that bro!! ^_^ and it never does hurt to try to make them satanic!
But it always feels more real with another satanists 

Hail Satan  Hail haures 

On Jun 26, 2010, at 7:43 AM, "magister.willard" <magister.willard@ yahoo.com wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com[/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@. .. wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

Im dating a xian is that against fathers law?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

I've been looking for a satanic guy :). desgraves12@... HAIL SATAN!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 07:13:53 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic singles

Hail Satan
Hail haures

I didn't know there was a Satanic singles website.  Is there one for gay Satanic singles?   Hail Satan!
From: SHADOWS!! Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:13 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic singles

Hail Satan
Hail haures

@Jenoah yeah its right here baby. ;)
HAHAHA, But i didnt know there was one either.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jenoah" <jenoah@... wrote:

I didn't know there was a Satanic singles website. Is there one for gay Satanic singles?

Hail Satan!

Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:13 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic singles

Hail Satan
Hail haures

<td val[/IMG]No! Not if you can convert  her to Satanism! In most cases, if you're both compatible, it works!
[/B]
--- En date de : Sam 26.6.10, Anthony <hottie83247@... a écrit :
De: Anthony <hottie83247@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic singles
À: [email protected]
Date: Samedi 26 juin 2010, 16h16

Im dating a xian is that against fathers law?

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Satanic festivals like the HELLFEST are usually good places to fine mates! But there again , you have to search for them, I'm sure you can find some somewhere in the States throughout Summer! 
[/B]
--- En date de : Sam 26.6.10, SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... a écrit :
De: SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic singles
À: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Samedi 26 juin 2010, 14h13

Hail Satan
Hail haures
[/TD]

I envy that you live there! :D I've always wanted to go to Hellfest as there are always great bands there like Gorgoroth and Cradle of Filth. It sounds like one HELL of a weekend!!!!

Hail Satan!

Damn, I'd love to go! Maybe someday...

On 6/28/10, Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... wrote:
I envy that you live there! :D I've always wanted to go to Hellfest as there
are always great bands there like Gorgoroth and Cradle of Filth. It sounds
like one HELL of a weekend!!!!

Hail Satan!

my opinion ignore religion and find a girl you love and put that aside unless theyre muslim or jew. or some hardcore whatever
not good.
lol
there was this guy i had a thing with and he was a hardcore christian... not christian its some russian name thing. like öóïëöêóîïë something. it didnt work out, tried to put it aside yeah its naaah.....

Hail Satan
Hail haures

<td val[/IMG]I went last year, it was really awesome. I live in England and it was a bit of long trip but well worth it :)

Hail Satan!

--- On Tue, 29/6/10, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The HELLFEST
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 29 June, 2010, 21:03

On 6/28/10, N[/IMG]nicholas.trott@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Hey, I'm Callie and I'm a satanist ^__^ I'm 15 years old and I would love to get in contact with you. Contact me at mitzi100399@... thanks!
-Callie from Minnesota
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "idkomgwtf5" <idkomgwtf5@... wrote:

my opinion ignore religion and find a girl you love and put that aside unless theyre muslim or jew. or some hardcore whatever
not good.
lol
there was this guy i had a thing with and he was a hardcore christian... not christian its some russian name thing. like öóïëöêóîïë something. it didnt work out, tried to put it aside yeah its naaah.....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

<td val[/IMG]I don't actually live in that area, I just live in France!

--- En date de : Lun 28.6.10, Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... a écrit :
De: Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The HELLFEST
Date: Lundi 28 juin 2010, 8h29

I envy that you live there! :D I've always wanted to go to Hellfest as there are always great bands there like Gorgoroth and Cradle of Filth. It sounds like one HELL of a weekend!!!!

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I probably will next year, may see you there!

--- En date de : Mar 29.6.10, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... a écrit :
De: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The HELLFEST
Date: Mardi 29 juin 2010, 20h03

On 6/28/10, Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Duly noted! As I said I'll probably go next year! It might even be an idea to try and arrange a trip for all those who are interested! It's worth pondering over!

--- En date de : Mar 29.6.10, Nick Webster <insurgent_88@... a écrit :
De: Nick Webster <insurgent_88@...
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The HELLFEST
Date: Mardi 29 juin 2010, 21h28

<td vAl[/IMG]I went last year, it was really awesome. I live in England and it was a bit of long trip but well worth it :)

Hail Satan!

--- On Tue, 29/6/10, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ gmail.com wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The HELLFEST
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, 29 June, 2010, 21:03

On 6/28/10, N[/IMG]nicholas.trott@ rocketmail. com wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Wasn't gonna say any thing about this, but I too question this as one after another my girls are witches. I also have one cousin who's a Satanist(not sure which type) & his brother is Druid & they both have girl friends who are witches. P.S. I now have over 1200 E- mails do to severe physical issues( those of you who may remember me may understand), hence, reply, if you will, to my other address which I am trying to figure out how to switch in my groups till I catch up. www.enkilives666.att.blackberry.com thank you I hope this isn't a problem. ALL HAIL LORD ENKI!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 07:13:53 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic singles

Hail Satan
Hail haures

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back