Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Rosary

I'm in the process of creating a Satanic Rosary, but just had one question. Does it matter what color the beads are? Would black beads absorb more energy than white beads, or green/blue/red/silver?
If so, how should I split them up? Black beads for black magic, white beads for white magic?

Can anyone help me make a Rosary?
And stop telling me to search on www.joyofsatan.com I didn't found the steps in making this on the site. In fact, there are a lot of things I didn't found about the making of the Rosary.This forum is for helping each other (I guess !?)so please take you're time and help me(if you want)
What materials do I need, how to make it, when, what should I do after, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Black" <death.capricorn@... wrote:
And stop telling me to search on www.joyofsatan.com I didn't found the steps in making this on the site. In fact, there are a lot of things I didn't found about the making of the Rosary.This forum is for helping each other (I guess !?)so please take you're time and help me(if you want)
I looked on the jos site and i found the info-you just didn't look in the right spot-enjoy the info.
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Satanic_Rosary.html

See here:
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Satanic_Rosary.html

Hail Satan
Hail Shax

--- On Thu, 4/15/10, Black <death.capricorn@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Satanic Rosary
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 2:58 PM

And stop telling me to search on www.joyofsatan. com I didn't found the steps in making this on the site. In fact, there are a lot of things I didn't found about the making of the Rosary.This forum is for helping each other (I guess !?)so please take you're time and help me(if you want)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I was looking through the different ways to use a Satanic Rosary. Could it be used to break any and all curses from this life and others? Sort of a blanket affirmation to cover every curse? One example could be: "You will never be rich" or "You will never find true love" or "You will never be happy if..." But then again, how much power do these curses have in the first place if the people that have said them are not empowered? Of course true power is in the soul, even if they can't access it.

Should I also make an affirmation to return all curses to the one who said it?

Another question is can I use a Satanic Rosary to break any and all Vows to people from past lives? Including for Love, Workmanship, Loyalty to Country and Brotherhood. The only problem with that is I don't want to break anything that is positive for me. I'm getting the idea that Blanket affirmations are a bad idea.

What do you think?

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.

[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

..Hail Satan!! Micama, "a full
Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO
THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS!"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/40921
Yes, it works for all you state.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

I was looking through the different ways to use a Satanic Rosary. Could it be used to break any and all curses from this life and others? Sort of a blanket affirmation to cover every curse? One example could be: "You will never be rich" or "You will never find true love" or "You will never be happy if..." But then again, how much power do these curses have in the first place if the people that have said them are not empowered? Of course true power is in the soul, even if they can't access it.

Another question is can I use a Satanic Rosary to break any and all Vows to people from past lives? Including for Love, Workmanship, Loyalty to Country and Brotherhood. The only problem with that is I don't want to break anything that is positive for me. I'm getting the idea that Blanket affirmations are a bad idea.

What do you think?

Hail Father Satan!!

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

Thank you for providing this link Blackkat. I read through this post yesterday, the questions that I had came after reading this post. I just have to do some soul searching and free thought on the matter before I proceed. I know I will find the answers I need, like everything else, I have to get a clear understanding before I proceed. The moon is waning at the moment but about half way to new. I will most likely start this working just after the moon is full again so I have the maximum potential for the working. So I have a little time to figure it out.

The Venus Mantra is going really great though! Very Powerful, and Exciting. Everything is working out just fine. Thanks for your help!

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 8:49 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Satanic Rosary

Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

What do you think?

Hail Father Satan!!

..Hail Satan!! The answers are Always found through our Gods. May Satan and the Gods Bless You and your journey!!

Thank you for providing this link Blackkat. I read through this post yesterday, the questions that I had came after reading this post. I just have to do some soul searching and free thought on the matter before I proceed. I know I will find the answers I need, like everything else, I have to get a clear understanding before I proceed. The moon is waning at the moment but about half way to new. I will most likely start this working just after the moon is full again so I have the maximum potential for the working. So I have a little time to figure it out.

The Venus Mantra is going really great though! Very Powerful, and Exciting. Everything is working out just fine. Thanks for your help!

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 8:49 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Satanic Rosary

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

What do you think?

Hail Father Satan!!

It can be, but it needs to be empowered over time to do anything, just like any other special object of protection, it must be programmed. To do so I'd recommend putting it in water at first, and allowing it to absorb the suns energy to empower it, and then do the rest of the steps.

Hail Satan!

What do you think?

Hail Father Satan!!

Hey I was just wondering if anyone could give me instructions to make a Satanic Rosary. Im just not clear on the organization of the beads I know it should have 108 but Im not sure about a couple things. First are the larger beads where you state the affirmations and at the beginning near the baphomet included in that number 108 or is 108 the number of smaller beads for the vibrations only. Also, Im just not sure how to organize the beads correctly. Are they all in groups of 9 small and then a large one following with 2 large ones and 4 small ones at the beginning next to the baphomet. Also, one the website she said that you should have 8 on one side. I looked at the picture but it doesn't have 108. Thanks for your help.

Yes I agree as well, the site and pictures are rather unclear about the details. I would love to make my

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 14:14:18 -0700

Hey I was just wondering if anyone could give me instructions to make a Satanic Rosary. Im just not clear on the organization of the beads I know it should have 108 but Im not sure about a couple things. First are the larger beads where you state the affirmations and at the beginning near the baphomet included in that number 108 or is 108 the number of smaller beads for the vibrations only. Also, Im just not sure how to organize the beads correctly. Are they all in groups of 9 small and then a large one following with 2 large ones and 4 small ones at the beginning next to the baphomet. Also, one the website she said that you should have 8 on one side. I looked at the picture but it doesn't have 108. Thanks for your help.

you need 12 big beeds (one of them has to feel different)108 smaller beedsa strong
place your big beed in the string then follow it up by 9 small ones then 1 big one and so on and so forth.
a satanic rosary is just a tool you use to keep count it does NOT have to be something magnificent or facinating in the end what you vibrate needs to be felt , sliding beeds over a roasry wont manifest your desires in reality :p
hope i made things clear
HAIL SATAN!HAIL AMON RA!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Yes I agree, the site is rather unclear of the details needed to make a rosary. I would love to make one myself! For now I just use a typed version of the alphabet, pressing the next key as I go along.

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 14:14:18 -0700

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back