Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Rosary

Isis Moon

I hope someone can explain this to me... On the JOS website the mention the Satanic Rosary.. How exactly do I go about making one?

I appologize if this is a stupid question but Im planning on making one as to incorporate this with the cursed Nazaren working..

Hail Father Enki!!

Go to the Satanic Witchcraft section, under Divination click Runes and you will see a link to using the Rosary. You'll need 108 beads, 10 of them a bigger size than the rest, then just follow the image. You'll need extra beads and a Pentagram or Baphomet too, if you wish to add that. They won't be used in mediations but it's definately a good idea to include it.

Ave Brethern...

Can anyone help me understand the instructions on making a Satanic Rosary? Ive searched every where, even the mala prayer beads, but nothing seems right?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hail Father Enki!!

Hi, i'm willing to do alot of these rituals as i am doing them now but i can't find a satanic rosary around any where. I live in Kuwait, what do i exactly need what kind of materials?
If stones please explain, if different type of woods give different type of effect pls explain that as well, Thanks :) "We are of what we do and of what we say, Satanism is what we do and what we speak of" - Malprg The NS

Hail Father SatanHail The GodsHeil HitlerSieg Heil

Props don't matter in Satanism. What matters is the power of your mind and soul. You can use whatever you want for a Satanic Rosary (my rosary has beads made from the bones of a monk from tibet not even kidding XD) But if you do black magic then i recommend you keep a completely separate Satanic Rosary for that, as you don't want that type of energy during meditation sessions/white magic. 

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 4:29 AM, "Malprg The NS ave_satanas13@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, i'm willing to do alot of these rituals as i am doing them now but i can't find a satanic rosary around any where. I live in Kuwait, what do i exactly need what kind of materials?
If stones please explain, if different type of woods give different type of effect pls explain that as well, Thanks :) "We are of what we do and of what we say, Satanism is what we do and what we speak of" - Malprg The NS

Yes, like Yog said, you can make the rosary with any material you like. I made mine with black crystal beads. For the beads you use to state the affirmations, I used large ones, also crystal, in golden color. If you don't have a pentagram to finish it, it is ok, no need to do that, you can use a bigger bead instead, it will be fine. I say that because the picture Maxine shows in the JoS portrays a rosary she made and it has a pentagram, but the important thing is to have the correct number of beads and in the right place. Use that picture of Maxine´s rosary to guide you. You can also consecrate your rosaries to Father, in a standard ritual, but again, it is not necessary.
It is important, like Yog said, to use a different rosary for Black Magic. The one I made for that purpose was made with dark blue beads.
Have fun making it, it is very rewarding when you see it complete.
HAIL SATAN!HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:13 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Props don't matter in Satanism. What matters is the power of your mind and soul. You can use whatever you want for a Satanic Rosary (my rosary has beads made from the bones of a monk from tibet not even kidding XD) But if you do black magic then i recommend you keep a completely separate Satanic Rosary for that, as you don't want that type of energy during meditation sessions/white magic. 

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 4:29 AM, "Malprg The NS ave_satanas13@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

question I have is can I just use my fingers for both black or white magic?

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 11:21 PM, "Bluestar bluestar742002@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes, like Yog said, you can make the rosary with any material you like. I made mine with black crystal beads. For the beads you use to state the affirmations, I used large ones, also crystal, in golden color. If you don't have a pentagram to finish it, it is ok, no need to do that, you can use a bigger bead instead, it will be fine. I say that because the picture Maxine shows in the JoS portrays a rosary she made and it has a pentagram, but the important thing is to have the correct number of beads and in the right place. Use that picture of Maxine´s rosary to guide you. You can also consecrate your rosaries to Father, in a standard ritual, but again, it is not necessary.
It is important, like Yog said, to use a different rosary for Black Magic. The one I made for that purpose was made with dark blue beads.

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:13 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah Mohamad you can just use your fingers, I do the same. It's not about the physical items, it's about the energy and the actual working. 
HAIL SATAN! 
On Jun 6, 2015, at 12:50, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  question I have is can I just use my fingers for both black or white magic?

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 11:21 PM, "Bluestar bluestar742002@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:13 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 4:29 AM, "Malprg The NS ave_satanas13@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Unless you happen to have a spare set of fingers somewhere, you would have to, right?
Just remember to clean your chakras and aura after black magic workings, which should be done, anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back