Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic quotes tattoo advice?

Allyson Ford

Hey I was thinking of getting some words or a quote tattoo on my right shoulder. Well, the thing with that is I work in public education therefore I cannot have any satanic or offensive tattoos showing for obvious reasons. I was wondering if there are any satanic phrases that can be applied universally?

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

Why not just go with something more subtle like a dragon or another one of Satan's sacred animals?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

Hey I was thinking of getting some words or a quote tattoo on my right shoulder. Well, the thing with that is I work in public education therefore I cannot have any satanic or offensive tattoos showing for obvious reasons. I was wondering if there are any satanic phrases that can be applied universally?

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford
life is in the breath... quoted by thoth but people not going to know that... or love the one that deserved it and hate the one that deserved it....

Oh yes I plan to get a peacock sometime but what I want right now is a quote or words and I do not know what. It maybe Satan related or a song lyric. So I need to find something that will fit in my line of work. I want to get it on my right shoulder; thus, it will be exposed. There's always other places for the more "offensive" ones :)  

-Allyson Ford 
On Sep 2, 2011, at 7:29 PM, "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:
  Why not just go with something more subtle like a dragon or another one of Satan's sacred animals?

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

I got an inverted cross on my right calf.makes a bold statement beyond words.Hail satan!

Oh yes I plan to get a peacock sometime but what I want right now is a quote or words and I do not know what. It maybe Satan related or a song lyric. So I need to find something that will fit in my line of work. I want to get it on my right shoulder; thus, it will be exposed. There's always other places for the more "offensive" ones :)

-Allyson Ford

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

Look though the Al-Jilwah and Qu'ret al-yezid.

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

Yes, it's a good idea since most xians/atheists don't know these quotes are from al-Jilwah or even what the al-Jilwah is. Or even you could put the one from Satan's poem "In the secret of my knowledge there's no God but me" and people will think you're referring to jewhova.

If these sound revealing you could just use simple quotes of what Satan has said, for example "We have won!!"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Minoon Chimera" <ofenki@... wrote:

Look though the Al-Jilwah and Qu'ret al-yezid.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

<td val[/IMG]I am sure it does.especially in the little xtian towns where we live. :)
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, backwoodssorcerer <yadevavhah@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic quotes tattoo advice?
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 1:12 PM

I got an inverted cross on my right calf.makes a bold statement beyond words.Hail satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

--- [/IMG][email protected], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford
[/TD]

Had I as many souls as there are stars I'd give them all for mephistopheles. Its from a play but its an ideaSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 09:01:42 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic quotes tattoo advice?

<td val[/IMG]I am sure it does.especially in the little xtian towns where we live. :)
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, backwoodssorcerer <yadevavhah@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic quotes tattoo advice?
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 1:12 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

--- [/IMG][email protected], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford
[/TD]

I think that's a great idea, Ally. A peacock should look beautiful on a young woman. May I ask where it will be? I'd say to be sure and always use cocobutter(?) So the colours stay vivid.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "backwoodssorcerer" <yadevavhah@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:12:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic quotes tattoo advice?

-Allyson Ford

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

Thanks everybody for your ideas! I like Life is in the breath by Thoth it will go with my Egyptian tattoos as well :)
As for the peacock I am not sure where maybe my calf. Except I would want a really nice colored one and detailed so money will be a virtue! 
That would be epic to have an inverted cross! I drew a world on fire within a pentagram and an inverted cross for a tattoo. Of course I wouldn't be able to have it so open.  
Hail Satan!!! Hail Amun-Ra!!! 
-Allyson Ford 
On Sep 3, 2011, at 8:45 AM, eremoslukos8@... wrote:
  I think that's a great idea, Ally. A peacock should look beautiful on a young woman. May I ask where it will be? I'd say to be sure and always use cocobutter(?) So the colours stay vivid.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "backwoodssorcerer" <yadevavhah@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:12:15 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic quotes tattoo advice?

-Allyson Ford

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic quotes tattoo advice?

Thanks everybody for your ideas! I like Life is in the breath by Thoth it will go with my Egyptian tattoos as well :)
As for the peacock I am not sure where maybe my calf. Except I would want a really nice colored one and detailed so money will be a virtue! 
That would be epic to have an inverted cross! I drew a world on fire within a pentagram and an inverted cross for a tattoo. Of course I wouldn't be able to have it so open.  
-Allyson Ford 
HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T From: "backwoodssorcerer" <yadevavhah@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:12:15 -0000 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic quotes tattoo advice?

-Allyson Ford

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford

<td val[/IMG]sounds beautiful!!! I decided im going with "Life is in the breath" i found a cool font that will make it look satanic like. I also plan to get three stars red blue and black on my arm all upside down so people cannot say anything about that!   Hail Satan!

--- On Mon, 9/5/11, Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:
Date: Monday, September 5, 2011, 10:31 PM

[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 5:42 PM

-Allyson Ford 

HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T From: "backwoodssorcerer" <yadevavhah@... Sender: [[email protected]][email protected][/email] Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:12:15 -0000 To: <[[email protected]][email protected][/email] ReplyTo: [[email protected]][email protected][/email] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic quotes tattoo advice?

--- [/IMG][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

--- [/IMG][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back