Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic priests and priestesses...

This message is for Maxine. Maxine, do you know when or if you will be posting information/articles on the JOS website about people who want to become Satanic clergy? On one of your sermon CD's that I have, you said you were planning to do so. Thanks...

Funny you should bring this up. I'm going to be discussing this with High Priestess Maxine soon. I'd like to see Covens up and running in all states in the U.S. and countries around the world. Each Coven of course needing "High Priest/ess" and the proper "hierarchy" beyond these "titles". I prefer Coven leaders to have at least 3 years under their belts but it isn't a requirement. Anyone interested contact me at magister.willard@.... Also, if you would let me know if the Coven you're interested in creating and operating will be set up along lines of race or "open to all Gentiles".

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

This message is for Maxine. Maxine, do you know when or if you will be posting information/articles on the JOS website about people who want to become Satanic clergy? On one of your sermon CD's that I have, you said you were planning to do so. Thanks...

Hey Willard!

I think you have a, excuse my "french", FUCKING awesome idea here. I actually hadn't given much thought to starting a real coven in my area yet, but if it something JoS and we as a group aim to achieve in all States, then I will seriously give it some thought. And as my mind starts to wrap around the idea, I would almost assuredly implement some sort of mandatory or at least STRONGLY suggested meditation regime. On top of that, I think it is high time we as a group start to seriously recommend members take up some sort of martial art or self defense system. This is not only to make us more effective warriors in the name of Satan, but also begins to address physical fitness and basic physicality which I believe every Satanist needs to make a priority. We focus heavily on meditation and empowering the mind but sometimes I feel we neglect physical fitness and empowering the body. And as we aim to achieve a responsible and healthy balance in all things, our bodies must be just as strong as our minds.

I'm pretty sure Dante at least will agree with me on this one. :D

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

Funny you should bring this up. I'm going to be discussing this with High Priestess Maxine soon. I'd like to see Covens up and running in all states in the U.S. and countries around the world. Each Coven of course needing "High Priest/ess" and the proper "hierarchy" beyond these "titles". I prefer Coven leaders to have at least 3 years under their belts but it isn't a requirement. Anyone interested contact me at magister.willard@... Also, if you would let me know if the Coven you're interested in creating and operating will be set up along lines of race or "open to all Gentiles".

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Well, since a few months i had thinking in that too! I feel lucky for been assimilated almost all ideas of the JoS website and have some books and cds i buy there from where i learn and practice!

It is my desire to share the Jos teachings in my country (Portugal). Specialy because this country have a big xitian foundation. (You know the pedo pope will visit it in May 13th and the country will litterally stop just for this bastard).

and the only satanism we heard here is the Laveyan.

In my other post on Jos main forum i said that i really admire Maxime and Jos ministers so Guys if you, and Our beloved Father Satan, think i deserve your confidence for this Great Work, please contact-me: zegomes666@...

Ave Satanas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

Funny you should bring this up. I'm going to be discussing this with High Priestess Maxine soon. I'd like to see Covens up and running in all states in the U.S. and countries around the world. Each Coven of course needing "High Priest/ess" and the proper "hierarchy" beyond these "titles". I prefer Coven leaders to have at least 3 years under their belts but it isn't a requirement. Anyone interested contact me at magister.willard@... Also, if you would let me know if the Coven you're interested in creating and operating will be set up along lines of race or "open to all Gentiles".

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

I would LOVE to see a coven in my area. I have been trying to find one but it isn't easy b/c they are not publicized for obvious reasons. It has also been difficult for me to find anyone in the satanic community (i.e., High Priests/Priestesses) to ask.

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

I am very interested in being part of a Coven in Chicago I do not feel a Satanist group should be along the lines of race because then we fall into the religious divide and conquer workings.

Setians (true) must be together and can not let race and culture divide us in my opinion. I am very interested in being in charge of the Coven in Chicago and or involved in the leadership I have good experience and intellectual strength and spiritual strength for this position. Chicago is a very very spiritual city and people would really benefit from a dedicated Satanist coven.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stasiabstnactrs" <stasiabstnactrs@... wrote:

I would LOVE to see a coven in my area. I have been trying to find one but it isn't easy b/c they are not publicized for obvious reasons. It has also been difficult for me to find anyone in the satanic community (i.e., High Priests/Priestesses) to ask.

Stasia
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@ wrote:

Funny you should bring this up. I'm going to be discussing this with High Priestess Maxine soon. I'd like to see Covens up and running in all states in the U.S. and countries around the world. Each Coven of course needing "High Priest/ess" and the proper "hierarchy" beyond these "titles". I prefer Coven leaders to have at least 3 years under their belts but it isn't a requirement. Anyone interested contact me at magister.willard@ Also, if you would let me know if the Coven you're interested in creating and operating will be set up along lines of race or "open to all Gentiles".

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

I've operated a Coven for 6 years now and let me tell you all, while some of us may be strong as fuck alone *THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS*!! I hope to recieve a tone of e-mail concerning this issue and see a ton of new Covens up and running.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Hey Willard!

I think you have a, excuse my "french", FUCKING awesome idea here. I actually hadn't given much thought to starting a real coven in my area yet, but if it something JoS and we as a group aim to achieve in all States, then I will seriously give it some thought. And as my mind starts to wrap around the idea, I would almost assuredly implement some sort of mandatory or at least STRONGLY suggested meditation regime. On top of that, I think it is high time we as a group start to seriously recommend members take up some sort of martial art or self defense system. This is not only to make us more effective warriors in the name of Satan, but also begins to address physical fitness and basic physicality which I believe every Satanist needs to make a priority. We focus heavily on meditation and empowering the mind but sometimes I feel we neglect physical fitness and empowering the body. And as we aim to achieve a responsible and healthy balance in all things, our bodies must be just as strong as our minds.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@ wrote:

Funny you should bring this up. I'm going to be discussing this with High Priestess Maxine soon. I'd like to see Covens up and running in all states in the U.S. and countries around the world. Each Coven of course needing "High Priest/ess" and the proper "hierarchy" beyond these "titles". I prefer Coven leaders to have at least 3 years under their belts but it isn't a requirement. Anyone interested contact me at magister.willard@ Also, if you would let me know if the Coven you're interested in creating and operating will be set up along lines of race or "open to all Gentiles".

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Her in the JOS we have a better understanding of "Racial issues" than the one you just put on the table. We are VERY educated in these areas and recognize the strengths of those of the same race working together and tapping the collective racial soul. However, We also understand that we are all Gentiles and that the "Gentile soul" can be tapped and used as well. Hence why I asked if people would make known to me what kind of coven they would be operating. There will be no "racial debating" in this group and race will not be made into a issue for arguing in this group. This "aint no roookie shit" and we won't be falling into these shallow pit traps. And another thing that I should make clear about this group, *NO KIKES ALLOWED*!!

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sqfmason" <saadqureshi01@... wrote:

I am very interested in being part of a Coven in Chicago I do not feel a Satanist group should be along the lines of race because then we fall into the religious divide and conquer workings.

Setians (true) must be together and can not let race and culture divide us in my opinion. I am very interested in being in charge of the Coven in Chicago and or involved in the leadership I have good experience and intellectual strength and spiritual strength for this position. Chicago is a very very spiritual city and people would really benefit from a dedicated Satanist coven.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stasiabstnactrs" <stasiabstnactrs@ wrote:

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

<td val[/IMG]Hell yes!  check out scientificwrestling.com and also catchwrestle.com! Martial arts are an annunaki tradition!   Hail Satan! Dante

--- On Fri, 4/30/10, magister.willard <magister.willard@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Satanic priests and priestesses...
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 10:39 AM

I've operated a Coven for 6 years now and let me tell you all, while some of us may be strong as fuck alone *THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS*!! I hope to recieve a tone of e-mail concerning this issue and see a ton of new Covens up and running.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In JoS4adults@yahoogro ups.com, "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ ... wrote:

Hey Willard!

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In JoS4adults@yahoogro ups.com, "magister.willard" <magister.willard@ wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In JoS4adults@yahoogro ups.com, "moonshadow48@ " <moonshadow48@ wrote:

This message is for Maxine. Maxine, do you know when or if you will be posting information/ articles on the JOS website about people who want to become Satanic clergy? On one of your sermon CD's that I have, you said you were planning to do so. Thanks...
[/TD]

Good to hear! I definitely agree!

Hail Satan!

Her in the JOS we have a better understanding of "Racial issues" than the one you just put on the table. We are VERY educated in these areas and recognize the strengths of those of the same race working together and tapping the collective racial soul. However, We also understand that we are all Gentiles and that the "Gentile soul" can be tapped and used as well. Hence why I asked if people would make known to me what kind of coven they would be operating. There will be no "racial debating" in this group and race will not be made into a issue for arguing in this group. This "aint no roookie shit" and we won't be falling into these shallow pit traps. And another thing that I should make clear about this group, *NO KIKES ALLOWED*!!

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sqfmason" <saadqureshi01@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stasiabstnactrs" <stasiabstnactrs@ wrote:

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

I agree too

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sqfmason" <saadqureshi01@... wrote:

Good to hear! I definitely agree!

Hail Satan!

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sqfmason" <saadqureshi01@ wrote:

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

No kikes allowed should be obvious.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

That and we are not "Setians" we are Spiritual Satanists. We have our own path, we follow Satan's orders.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@... wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Willard,
I m not sure if you got my email but I would like to start a Coven in California, Norther CA(San Francisco area) more precisely. I have been a SS for a little over 3 years and would really like to make a Coven here and be one of the clergy. Please email back with your thoughts at justinianglamorous@... .

-JustinianG.

On Sat May 1st, 2010 4:56 PM EDT Don wrote:

That and we are not "Setians" we are Spiritual Satanists. We have our own path, we follow Satan's orders.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@... wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Good deal, The setian reference has been addressed. I didn't adress that in my response, realized it after the fact, got tied up off-line and was hoping somebody would shine a spotlight on it/clean up the mess! Thanks Don!!

You're right, no kikes should be obvious and goddamn I wish it was. But it's not. Some people make it to the groups blissfully ignorant of the closed minded bigotry of the jew hatin J.O.S. Ministry!! Ah now, Just kidding.....kind of? Right?! *rolling eyes* I've become aware that the obvious isn't obvious to all people. Some see the obvious plain as day and still get around it. They manage to work hard enough trying to change the obvious to suit them and not be what it is that they completely miss it anyway!! You know who you are. Maybe you don't. If you're wondering about it, it's YOU.

Case in point, above Don is basically explaining to someone (one of the blissfully ignorant) that this isn't the "Temple of Set" and we are not of the "Setian" whatever. It's a J.O.S. e-group with *J.O.S.* links, a BIG ass J.O.S. website EXPLAINING what we're all about etc BUT.....you know the business.....

None of the above directed to/at D.Commer.

His words simply reminded me that all who are here are not all here. So,! Somebody/a couple/lot's of people? needed to see/read the above. So here's hoping to have met your need.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Let me check my mail and get back to you. Beltane weekend and the goddamn flooding in my part of the country got my ass sidetracked!!lol

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justinian G <justiniang@... wrote:

Willard,
I m not sure if you got my email but I would like to start a Coven in California, Norther CA(San Francisco area) more precisely. I have been a SS for a little over 3 years and would really like to make a Coven here and be one of the clergy. Please email back with your thoughts at justinianglamorous@... .

-JustinianG.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

i dont currently feel myself adequate for the position, however i have been dedicated for longer than anyone else in the state of washington that i know of, which is a little over 3 years now.
In 6 months or so however, I will be adequate, and then you should expect a coven in the seattle area.
I screw around too much, thats all, and now im a far bit more serious than i have been.
hs/88!

Let me check my mail and get back to you. Beltane weekend and the goddamn flooding in my part of the country got my ass sidetracked!!lol

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justinian G <justiniang@ wrote:

Willard,
I m not sure if you got my email but I would like to start a Coven in California, Norther CA(San Francisco area) more precisely. I have been a SS for a little over 3 years and would really like to make a Coven here and be one of the clergy. Please email back with your thoughts at justinianglamorous@ .

-JustinianG.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Hell yea Reliant, go for it! Washington could use a good coven. Have faith in your ability to be the path, a way shower and you will do great. Hail Satanas-Luciferi brother.
~Cory~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darthxilon@... wrote:

i dont currently feel myself adequate for the position, however i have been dedicated for longer than anyone else in the state of washington that i know of, which is a little over 3 years now.
In 6 months or so however, I will be adequate, and then you should expect a coven in the seattle area.
I screw around too much, thats all, and now im a far bit more serious than i have been.
hs/88!

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justinian G <justiniang@ wrote:

Willard,
I m not sure if you got my email but I would like to start a Coven in California, Norther CA(San Francisco area) more precisely. I have been a SS for a little over 3 years and would really like to make a Coven here and be one of the clergy. Please email back with your thoughts at justinianglamorous@ .

-JustinianG.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

While you're sitting back waiting on the right time people in your area are waiting on someone to organize them and take them to the next level. The time is now.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darthxilon@... wrote:

hs/88!

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Willard,

-JustinianG.

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Stasia
Hail Satan

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back