Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic prayer

wolfdude543

I want to ask Father to keep my closest friend in town (she is going to be moving soon), but I am not sure how to pray to Father. I know its not the xian way though. I know its on the JoS site, and I will be looking it up again, but some advice on the wording would be helpfull. Thanks. Hail Satan!

they way i pray to Father Satan, is i go into a light/medium trance, clean my chakras, and arouse my energy.  i visualize my every word leaving my body, into the ether and reaching Satan, and with this i receive a feeling of calmness, of sanctuary, and know that every word is heard.

i dont know if anything can be done to keep your friend from moving, it is of their own free will to leave(or their parents) and no magick that i know of can stop a choice made by a phsyical being.  you can pray for their safety and well being, that their endevours be fruitful and positive, and to meet them again in your travels, but not much more.

Stay in contact with your friend, dont let the distance drive a wedge between you, you will surely see them again.

AVE SATANAS
~Scott

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:03:14 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] satanic prayer

I want to ask Father to keep my closest friend in town (she is going to be moving soon), but I am not sure how to pray to Father. I know its not the xian way though. I know its on the JoS site, and I will be looking it up again, but some advice on the wording would be helpfull. Thanks. Hail Satan!

dont be interrely on your knees dont come crawling, but instead show him all the respect he desirves but dont kiss his ass i f you get my point and be ready to offer something in return

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 5:03:14 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] satanic prayer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfdude543" <wolfdude543@... wrote:
tell him how u feel..
how great of a friend she is..
and ask him if he cant keep her den help your commincation stay strong
and that youl never use her..
be humble about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back