Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Prayer?

Fall into a trance, meditate in Satan's aura or sigil for a while and then say whatever you wanna ask or tell Him mentally. I know you probably meant that.

Actually, prayer is a code word. This is from JoS site:

"Pray/Prayer = Either telepathic communication with our Gods OR reciting a mantra/words of power to accomplish a goal"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Words.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blaiseparnell@..." <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

How does one perform Satanic prayer?

<td val[/IMG]Satan is amazing. I injured myself not to long ago and couldn't go to work for about 2.5 weeks. Non work related so there's no pay from what I'm told. Luckily I had some money saved up for a motorcycle. I used that to get by and was down to literally $15 to last me for the next two weeks as of today(Friday jan 15). I was worried about having gas money, food, and being able to go out with my friends.

During the time i was injured, i decided to take the opportunity to read more of the JoS website as well as download a few pdfs on the yahoo groups site. I feel much more connected to you all as well as Father Satan and the demon/gods of Hell. Anyway, I included my finances in my 'prayer' before bed the last two nights. I checked my bank account last night and it was $30(my friend had a bday party last night so i spent $15 on drink specials). I woke up today and double checked my account and for some reason there's a deposit from my job as if i worked 20 hrs. I now have enough money to get me by
until my next paycheck comes through plus some.

Hail Satan
Sude Ea/Enki
[/TD]

That's awesome! Once again, proof that Father takes care of his own,
unlike the nazarene.

On 1/15/10, Brolyn H <brolyn_h@... wrote:
Satan is amazing. I injured myself not to long ago and couldn't go to work
for about 2.5 weeks. Non work related so there's no pay from what I'm told.
Luckily I had some money saved up for a motorcycle. I used that to get by
and was down to literally $15 to last me for the next two weeks as of
today(Friday jan 15). I was worried about having gas money, food, and being
able to go out with my friends.

During the time i was injured, i decided to take the opportunity to read
more of the JoS website as well as download a few pdfs on the yahoo groups
site. I feel much more connected to you all as well as Father Satan and the
demon/gods of Hell. Anyway, I included my finances in my 'prayer' before bed
the last two nights. I checked my bank account last night and it was $30(my
friend had a bday party last night so i spent $15 on drink specials). I woke
up today and double checked my account and for some reason there's a deposit
from my job as if i worked 20 hrs. I now have enough money to get me by
until my next paycheck comes through plus some.

Hail Satan
Sude Ea/Enki

I know one day we shall all be freed of the xtain filth one day. I seek enlightenment and the power to liberate myself of all the flith that claim to be humans but act more like dogs. They have no strength individually but even in numbers they are weak. We shall conqure or eradicate all who oppose our Father Satan. I will forever stand for him even till death for then I will be even stronger!

Hail Satan our great Father!!!

Allen, our true father and king will rule the world again and we shall be royals in the palace of almighty ENKI

hi royals of the true lord and master satan im cobby a.k.a blood,im new to satanism and will need your help in accomplishing the work of our lord.my email add is gblood18@... and phone number is 00233546447040.thanks. HAIL SATAN

I just completed the ritual to dedicate myself to Satan and I just wanted to share with someone the indescribable joy and liberation I feel!! I've been studying different religions for 22 years and was so confused. Not so anymore! Now I know I've found THE ONE!!! Thank you.

welcome to the Family Hail Satan!!!
On Jan 23, 2013 11:25 AM, "brandieller8369" <brandieller8369@... wrote:
I just completed the ritual to dedicate myself to Satan and I just wanted to share with someone the indescribable joy and liberation I feel!! I've been studying different religions for 22 years and was so confused. Not so anymore! Now I know I've found THE ONE!!! Thank you.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Congratulations! Welcome! Hail Satan!
On Jan 23, 2013 11:25 AM, "brandieller8369" <brandieller8369@... wrote:

I'm happy for you Brandieller. Heil Satan

Op 23/01/2013 0:34, brandieller8369 schreef:

<pre class="y[/IMG]-- Reinhard von Kimpen</pre>

Congrats! An welcome to the family!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2013, at 3:34 PM, "brandieller8369" <brandieller8369@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hail Satan!!!
Sent: Wed, Jan 23, 2013 9:22:07 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Congrats! An welcome to the family!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2013, at 3:34 P[/IMG]brandieller8369@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links
[/TD]

Hello am bright I will really love to know how you did it...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.From: James Makela <amaracer113@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:22:07 -0800To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hail Satan!!!
  Congrats! An welcome to the family!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2013, at 3:34 PM, "brandieller8369" brandieller8369@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back