Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Musicians

samyaza_lovatt

How many satanic heavy metal musicians (or just musicians in general) are there here in the groups? First of all there is myself - my first record is here Anunnaki | The Covenant of Enki
I'm posting this for 2 reasons: 1) It will be beneficial to our community to establish contacts with each other 2)  I'm looking for a vocalist for my next record which will use the enochian keys as lyrics. I've gone up a level since finishing the first record so if there is such a person here, this is something you don't want to miss out on.

I hope I'm not breaking some forum rule to post about looking for musicians but I don't know how else we would get in contact with each other.

Im not sure how legit they are, but have you ever listened to Behemoth?
On Oct 5, 2016 8:33 PM, "samyaza_lovatt@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  How many satanic heavy metal musicians (or just musicians in general) are there here in the groups? First of all there is myself - my first record is here Anunnaki | The Covenant of Enki
I'm posting this for 2 reasons: 1) It will be beneficial to our community to establish contacts with each other 2)  I'm looking for a vocalist for my next record which will use the enochian keys as lyrics. I've gone up a level since finishing the first record so if there is such a person here, this is something you don't want to miss out on.

I hope I'm not breaking some forum rule to post about looking for musicians but I don't know how else we would get in contact with each other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back