Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Musicians and Artists

thisisafalsealias

I want to start something as a collaboration between as many SS artsy fartsy types as possible. Maybe make a website dedicated to the collective of our art at least, and to the Gods. Turn of the century artwork. I already contacted one person on the idea of collaboration but so far its not fast enough for me. Hopefully this idea may not be too futile? I would especially like to specifically collaborate with some musicians if there are any lurking the groups. This is my artsy fartsy poop-out: On this album there are four metal/rock songs, four classical/folk songs and one ambient song.   

I plan on creating an EP disguised as a satirical metal band. In reality it won't be, but most people will take it as a joke and I will present it as such while including actual evidence and direction to sources in the lyrics. Band name: Krematorium. Album title will be Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. I'll have songs entitled Hitler Was Right, Hook Nosed Kike, A Tale Of Two Israels, etc. Like I said the lyrics will make it seem like I could be joking while I'm actually not. Stuff like "6 million slaughtered defying physics and evidence" just stuff like that.

Fucking great. Please post any recordings you might do here, I would like to hear this. I was going to do the same thing basically and have it look like a joke but be totally serious and we were going to call the band, "Sexual Encounters of the Fourth kind". It would have been all anti-jewish pro-hitler occult themed.

Saw this post as I was scrolling through the egroups. Id loke to join. I love doing traditional art including sketching, painting, water color, chalk art, and much more. Ive got a set of hands and Im ready to create some art.

There's a lack of respect here about what it means to make music for Satan. You say you want satire in your music, whether in the title, or in the music itself. That's not a proper approach at all, and also disrespects what it means to make music for Satan. Do you understand that in the music itself you are promoting the Agenda of Satan?

This Jewish attitude about song titles and satire in the same way is not acceptable. Take this seriously. This is for the good of Humanity, not just yourself.

Do you have any work online? I wonder what the best way of going about this would be. I could start another group on Yahoo for it or something maybe

Are you done writing to the wind? 

---In [email protected], <descipleofthegods13@... wrote :

There's a lack of respect here about what it means to make music for Satan. You say you want satire in your music, whether in the title, or in the music itself. That's not a proper approach at all, and also disrespects what it means to make music for Satan. Do you understand that in the music itself you are promoting the Agenda of Satan?

This Jewish attitude about song titles and satire in the same way is not acceptable. Take this seriously. This is for the good of Humanity, not just yourself.

Hey! I'm pretty sure Satan and the other Gods won't get offended. I've been thinking about doing this for a few years now and for all I know it was their idea to use the kike's techniques against them. I've ran it past them in meditation and even attempted to run it past the spirit of Hitler, to make sure they think it's a good idea. I don't think they minded (assuming I even contacted Hitler at least, kinda felt he was listening though.) Most people will see my music as garbage, a joke. But then there'll be people like us who when they hear this stuff, it'll resonate. Just like all of us right? We were all drawn here, all real SS are! Hopefully my music will be a small nudge towards Satan. I want to open a door to the possibilities of truth subtly! ALSO: I would love to do serious, epic sweeping songs about our Gods and the truth of mankinds history but I will become a huge target. Or everyone will pay no attention, and think I'm insane....but if I present it as a joke....... Then they'll think I'm one of them, making fun of us here. When in reality the truths I will bring down upon them in the lyrics (which are pretty much written by the high priests and Satan) will be undeniable to anyone who actually researches them.

This is actually a very awesome idea to be honest. Music and art representing and promoting who and what we really are along with Satan and the Demons. I don't make music but me and another brother like to edit pictures that incorporate Satan and many Demons as well and if anything we could try to help maybe by making some album cover art or even just art to post for this website if anything. Your idea is definitely good and with the personal relationship i have with Satan and some other Demons they would actually appreciate something like this because there isn't much of it in this world because of the corruption. Even if it isn't like creating a page such as JOS it is something great because we are gentiles and we create so why not create something that is true and is of significance that brings out our true nature and portrays the true Gods in the way they really are along with giving them some recognition. You are on the right path so keep it up and don't let this idea die out because it is a good one!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ALL DEMONS OF SATAN!!!

@samyaza_lovatt This is some awesome music man, I'm actually going  to download it so I can listen to it whenever I want. 

ya that sounds awesome feel free to message me about the details. I ply guitar and have decided to make a lot of my music dedicated to Satanism. I'm always down for collaborations and working with other musicians. 

In my opinion, i love your idea....or part of your idea.
What @descipleofthegods13@... ment is that its not right to represent father Satan or Satanism as a joke. Its sort of disrespectuful....also consider those people that will not take the joke as a joke but literally.
Anyway....
I dnt entirely understand what you mean by representing in a joking context. 
Am an artist....i have drawn and written abt Satanic themes. But my work is not a joke....en i dnt expect it to be taken as so. Just saying...
Hail Satan
Hail all hell
On 1 Nov 2015 02:57, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I plan on creating an EP disguised as a satirical metal band. In reality it won't be, but most people will take it as a joke and I will present it as such while including actual evidence and direction to sources in the lyrics. Band name: Krematorium. Album title will be Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. I'll have songs entitled Hitler Was Right, Hook Nosed Kike, A Tale Of Two Israels, etc. Like I said the lyrics will make it seem like I could be joking while I'm actually not. Stuff like "6 million slaughtered defying physics and evidence" just stuff like that.

Are you done writing to the wind?  What fo you mean?
On 2 Nov 2015 12:33, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Are you done writing to the wind? 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <descipleofthegods13@... wrote :

@falsealias

Good to know man. Do you have the thing on an iPod or something now? I've started on the next record but i've been really indisciplined about it. Anyway subscribe to me on youtube if you want it, should be done sometime not long after yule season.

Ok I wanna revive this thread. Are there any extreme metal vocalists here? I'm currently working on an album using the enochian keys as lyrics (it will kick ass). I have about half an hour of material for it - I'm doing all the instruments myself but I want someone else to do the vocal tracks. If there is such a person here, you don't want to miss out on this.

Don't know anyone like that; I can sing & very well but I don't sing or listen to that type of music. 

– Isaac 
On Oct 5, 2016, at 6:54 PM, samyaza_lovatt@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ok I wanna revive this thread. Are there any extreme metal vocalists here? I'm currently working on an album using the enochian keys as lyrics (it will kick ass). I have about half an hour of material for it - I'm doing all the instruments myself but I want someone else to do the vocal tracks. If there is such a person here, you don't want to miss out on this.

Yep.Me.I have no recordings of anything metal because I didn't always want to do metal but I could do it.I still can't reveal personal info though.Are you a member or dedicated?

I scream and rap Death rap is my shit depends on the lyrics hmu
-CORPSE
On Oct 5, 2016, at 4:54 PM, samyaza_lovatt@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I can sing metal.Death,black(not that I'm a fan of black metal unless it's Akercocke) and operetic.How do you plan to record this?

Hey corpse, my friend once showed me this video you might like. It's a rap song made out of a bunch of disgusting lines from the bible (it's good place to leave exposingchristianity link :p)

https://youtu.be/JzYXurzNoE4

The 2 of them also made lyrics or satiric video o the red head's channel (they came up with few 'biblic sounding' lines and tried to guess if it's actual part of the bible or something that was made up and they came up with a bunch of gruesome stuff)

PS while looking for the video I noticed that the red haired guy (boyinaband) made a video 'don't trust prince ea' - some time there was a discussion on the groups about that guy... Our RTR's are working, since when I first heard of that ea guy who dares to use one of Father's names, everyone in the comments was practically brainwashed with his shit

@fatherschild

Yes I'm dedicated, have been for several years. Give me an email address, I think it's safe to reveal that

@corpse

Perhaps we should talk too

I'm also a Metal lover! I love bands like Behemoth, Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson and such. As long as It's heavy or Black It's fine to me. No new Age pussy Metal. I found lately the band Ghost B.C. They have very cool Satanic lyrics. The lead singer of the band is clothed like a reverse pope with make up like a Skull and upside down cross on the hat. Their music and lyrics are one the most Satanic I have seen till now! Songs like: Year Zero

Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat! Heil Hitler!
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 10/7/16, Kami Kinzebach hahrley3332@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Musicians and Artists
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, October 7, 2016, 4:43 PM

Metal & rap lover
here! 

Please dont reveal personal info. I'm quite sure you know the risks already.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 3:30 PM, samyaza_lovatt@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @fatherschild

I already have a lot of it recorded (guitars, bass and drums) - I used Pro Tools. By the way I'm a fan of Akercocke as well. We need to get in contact one to one. Do a search for Samyaza Lovatt on skype (there is only one) and add me.

Be careful here... I strongly advise not to contact each other 1on 1, it is very dangerous and you are making yourself an easy target for the enemies. I understand your reasons but we always discourage any 1 on 1 contact outside of this group. I would talk to Father Satan about this see if He can help you. One thing to ask yourself is, "are you doing this for you or for Him?" If it's for Him, I can't help but believe that He will he help in some way.
Anyway, just be careful.

Hail Father Satan!!!

I joined the group ages ago mostly for the priesthoods' posts. I only had this idea a few days ago.

@elementselements; jelco666

I know the risks but I calculated that they were minimal in my case so I decided to accept them. I now wish the idea of personal messages occured earlier, haha

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back