Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic music ( NON-HEAVY METAL)

Does any one know the names of satanic music. I dont see why satanic music always has to be associated with heavy metal. Im looking more for the orchestra type of satanic music and also any satanic choirs.

I know what you mean. Other than "The Devil's Trill", there doesn't seem to be much along classical lines. I have a selection I use for various meditations, etc., because they are powerful and melodious.

Here's some of what I have on my iPod (all are available from iTunes):

• Parts of the "Lord of the Rings" soundtrack
• "Strength & Honor", "Now We Are Free", "The Might of Rome" from the Gladiator soundtrack
• "Spirit Chant" from the album House of the Magician by Kenneth Hope
• "Eagle Flight" from the album Music of the Olympic Peninsula by Mars Lasar
• "Ode to Zeus" from the album Summon the Heroes by John Williams
• "Olympic Spirit" also from the same album by John Williams
• "O Fortuna" also from the same album by John Williams (Composer: Carl Orff)
• "Hanging" from the album Plunkett & Maclean by Craig Armstrong
• "The Tradition of the Games" from the album Olympic Gold by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
• "The Trap" from the album Olympic Themes by L'Orchestra Cinamatique

I also use some of the sounds of Nature from time to time:

• "Hurricane", "Calm Before the Storm", "Monsoon", and "Tornado" from the album Stormsounds by Scott McNulty
• "Dramatic Wind Storm" from the album Sounds of the Earth (Nature Sounds)

I realize that this is very subjective and personal and each individual's tastes are different so you may not like all of them, but it might help get you started, at least. Any music that you like and which moves you will work. It's unfortunate that so much classical type music is religious in nature; some of them are beautiful but as far as I'm concerned totally unacceptable.

Hope this helps a little ...
•

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferianwitchcraft" <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

Does any one know the names of satanic music. I dont see why satanic music always has to be associated with heavy metal. Im looking more for the orchestra type of satanic music and also any satanic choirs.

Any kind of "Satanic" music you find is most likely going to be heavily influenced by Christian culture. Most people make 'satanic' music with the intention of it being evil etc(what Christians depict it as)

As side from heavy metal, the only other music I've heard that I think people would call satanic is music by Necro. He has an extreme lyrical underground rap style.... and makes lots of 'satanic' referrences in his songs; though he mainly raps about lots of gore in explicit detail with an epic flow, which you don't commonly find in music. Pretty talented imo.

Though the only satanic parts of his music make referrences to evil; he tends to rap about the satan most christians depict; even though he certainly is not christian.

If you find any true satanic music that's not all focused on evil(the christian depiction of lord satan), post it

Personally, I think Wardruna is excellent! Theyre a Norwegian group that makes use of the Runes in their music. Its not actually Satanic, but they are definitely Pagan and they definitely reject xianity. Their music doesnt appeal to everyone, but my Fiance and I really enjoy it!   Heres an example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM6KFCWJ5p0   Hail Father Satan!      
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 4:51:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic music ( NON-HEAVY METAL)

I know what you mean. Other than "The Devil's Trill", there doesn't seem to be much along classical lines. I have a selection I use for various meditations, etc., because they are powerful and melodious.

• "Strength & Honor", "Now We Are Free", "The Might of Rome" from the Gladiator soundtrack
• "The Tradition of the Games" from the album Olympic Gold by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra

• "Hurricane", "Calm Before the Storm", "Monsoon", and "Tornado" from the album Stormsounds by Scott McNulty

I realize that this is very subjective and personal and each individual's tastes are different so you may not like all of them, but it might help get you started, at least. Any music that you like and which moves you will work. It's unfortunate that so much classical type music is religious in nature; some of them are beautiful but as far as I'm concerned totally unacceptable.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferianwitchcra ft" <luciferianwitchcra ft@... wrote:

Possibly some of us that live close to each other can make a satanic band? That would be pretty cool. There's this one band called Red, its a christian band but they don't mention jesus or anything at all. If you're christian you get what they're talking about but if you aren't you can think of it differently and make it into what you want it to mean. If we made a satanic band I think that would be a good method to follow; don't say satan every other word since a lot of people would be turned off by it. Try to write songs that satanists can understand and relate to while other groups of people are free to have their own conclusions about the meaning of the song lyrics. I think that would be the best route to go for now until satanism gains more acceptance and popularity. I'm pretty good at rhyming and writing songs so if any bands form let me know and I can try to help :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

Any kind of "Satanic" music you find is most likely going to be heavily influenced by Christian culture. Most people make 'satanic' music with the intention of it being evil etc(what Christians depict it as)

As side from heavy metal, the only other music I've heard that I think people would call satanic is music by Necro. He has an extreme lyrical underground rap style.... and makes lots of 'satanic' referrences in his songs; though he mainly raps about lots of gore in explicit detail with an epic flow, which you don't commonly find in music. Pretty talented imo.

Though the only satanic parts of his music make referrences to evil; he tends to rap about the satan most christians depict; even though he certainly is not christian.

If you find any true satanic music that's not all focused on evil(the christian depiction of lord satan), post it

i feel your pain! i love music ....GOOD MUSIC!...and heavy metal usually dose not fall into that category. no offense to any one out there that actually likes it but i personally fined its as an offensive stereotype ... just cause I'm satanic and i like wearing black doesn't mean i like metal! i have taste! _<!

anyway, i guess it has to do with the anger of satanist against society and governments trying to bend them over and take it... so there is a lot to scream about..

as far as classical there isn't. i have tried vary hard but a lot of the people who do classical are extremely careful when it come to Satan, they usually go xian if anything. they just don't what to piss "someone" off (wink,wick,nod,nod). if you fine one however, tell us about it!

there is one that i consider non-heavy metal and completely satanic.. "uprising" by muse. check out the lyrics!

"The paranoia is in bloom, the PR
The transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
Keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around
(So come on!)

Another promise, another scene, another
A package not to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on!)

Chorus
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

Interchanging mind control
Come let the revolution take its toll if you could
Flick the switch and open your third eye, you'd see that
We should never be afraid to die
(So come on!)

Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend

Chorus
They will not force us anekatips.com
They will not control us
We will be victorious

Hey .. hey ... hey .. hey!
(repeat)

Chorus
They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious"

note to the second piece: "Flick the switch and open your third eye, you'd see that, We should never be afraid to die"

and that is why i think its satanic.

there are more but not as direct as this one like "fuck you" by lily Allen is a cute one but you can take it one way or the other.

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferianwitchcraft" <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

Outside of the realm of metal, the Gregorian Chants did a remake of "Ave Satani", which is quite beautiful in my opinion. You might recognize it as the opening and ending score to the original 1977 film, "The Omen".

I must say though, Black Metal is a wonderful route to go because there are many bands that not only write Satanic music, they are devout believers and practitioners as well. Basically you're getting music FOR Satanists BY Satanists, which is always a wonderful thing. Many of these bands are actually very classically trained, and those classical elements are in the forefront of their music. There is a ton or really great Symphonic Black Metal out there.

The lead vocalist/songwriter for the band Emperor is a noted Satanist and has been since the age of 17 or maybe younger. He did an interview on MTV back in the mid 90's when all the church burnings and murders were happening in Norway, explaining his love for Satanism. He has released 3 solo albums which are metal for the most part, but he REALLY steps outside the box with these albums and pushes the boundaries of what is deemed "acceptable" by the metal community, especially after having been such a powerful and influential role on the black metal and Satanic communities. His music is very avant-garde and INCREDIBLY impressive, even intimidating. There is a lot of intricate melodies and very soft areas through-out the albums that are almost heart-warming. I definitely suggest a least giving them a listen. Actually, check his songs "Unhealer" and "Called by the Fire". I promise you will be impressed. He also has another side project he started with his wife some years ago called Peccatum, which is a very unique project as well.

Another really magnificent song worth checking out that's not metal is "Hymn to The Morning Star" by Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. It's very Bowie-esque, but quite powerful none-the-less.

Some other great bands worth giving a listen are Limbonic Art, Mirrorthrone, Bloodthorn, Abigor, Nokturnal Mortem, Dissection, Lord Belial, Besatt, Behexen, Watain, Wolves in the Throne Room, Windir, Dark Fortress, Mork Gryning, Setherial, Asmodeus...

Metal has always been associated with Satan because it has always been ABOUT Satan. It's like taking the xtian cross and inverting it basically. Many baptist sects of xtianity say that the drum is "the Devil's instrument". Bands like Black Sabbath pretty much started metal, and it was a new and more aggressive style of music that fights everything contemporary music is. Metal is basically fighting xtianty in a sense. That is at least how I've always viewed it.

As far as any other devotional Satanic music that isn't metal...  I'm not really sure. I haven't come across much at all. Hardly ANY to be quite honest. I'm sure it exists. Perhaps do some research. Google can be a powerful tool when you need it to be. If you find any, please post again with your results, because I would definitely be interested in hearing it. I love music of all kinds, especially when it praises the Father.

AVE SATANAS!

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:44 PM, luciferianwitchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

One of the best satanic albums in my opinion was BlackWidow's Sacrifice. Those guys either practiced a form of spirtual satanism or knew someone who did; because, the lyrics are right on. It's progressive rock not metal, came out in 1970 and is available on CD. The Coven's Witchcraft Destroys Minds and Reaps Soulsis good too and isn't metal. It came out in 1969. They were affiliated with Levay's Church of Satan. I don't know of any satanic orchestras; however, Aphrodite's Child's 666 contains orchestrations and has Vangelis on keyboards. Unfortunatley it's about the Apocalypse of St. John which means it's more of christian horror LP. But it is an interesting listen. Antonius Rex is another band you may want to check out, but their lyrics are in Italian. I highly recommend the Black Widow and Coven.

Listen to the folk music of countries before they were Christianized.
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 3:16:45 AM

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

While on this topic, one thing I would like to add...  I've mentioned this album in other posts about Lilith, but I would like to highly suggest that EVERYONE check out the song "God of Forbidden Light" by Dissection. It's off their last album "Reinkaos". That song is BLATANT praise to the Father. I actually make sure that if I go anywhere that has an internet jukebox that I play that song. I suppose you could classify it as metal, but it's very unlike any of their previous albums. It actually has more of a rock feel to it.

Anyway, that entire album was based off of a book called the "Liber Azerate" which was published by the former Misanthropic Luciferian Order (now the TOTBL), and it's rumored that the lead vocalist Jon had it in front of him when he died. (suicide supposedly.) The entire album gives praise to Satan and many of the gods/demons, and is full of Satanic formula and knowledge. It truly is an album made for true Satanists, which I can only assume explains the drastic diversity from their original sound, as not all Satanists naturally love black metal. It's more of a "common" kind of sound.

My original point though, "God of Forbidden Light"...  If you aren't already familiar with it, I highly recommend checking it out. I personally use it as my daily devotional music.

Here are the lyrics:

Hail Lucifer!
Dark bringer of light
Hail Lucifer!
Giver of eternal sight

Wisdom bringer - We call upon thy name
Bestow upon us thy infernal blessings
Of the inner divine flame

Open our eyes Mighty Father
So that we may see
Guide our steps on the Burning Path
Of liberation and ecstasy

Titanic Prometheus - God of forbidden light
Your Black Flame we bear inside as a legacy of your might

Illumination's father - God of shadowless light
Black Sun of dark mysteries - Restore the dragon's sight

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Your gift of knowledge and rebellion
Will set our spirits free

Lylusay Tateros Volt Sids Lucifer!

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Raise the hidden flames within us
Into chaos set us free!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8nckXcfqyo

AVE SATANAS!

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM, luciferslaerling <rowdyut@... wrote:

One of the best satanic albums in my opinion was BlackWidow's Sacrifice. Those guys either practiced a form of spirtual satanism or knew someone who did; because, the lyrics are right on. It's progressive rock not metal, came out in 1970 and is available on CD. The Coven's Witchcraft Destroys Minds and Reaps Soulsis good too and isn't metal. It came out in 1969. They were affiliated with Levay's Church of Satan. I don't know of any satanic orchestras; however, Aphrodite's Child's 666 contains orchestrations and has Vangelis on keyboards. Unfortunatley it's about the Apocalypse of St. John which means it's more of christian horror LP. But it is an interesting listen. Antonius Rex is another band you may want to check out, but their lyrics are in Italian. I highly recommend the Black Widow and Coven.

hey my first question is what is your view of satanism?and my word are do u think asagardian gods are nt our side?runes are used and by us i think u know that too!!! we are also pagans y/ the true fact is v r the true and ancient pagans ignored and hated by many .
hail to the guardians
hail to the father

Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 12:25:18 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic music ( NON-HEAVY METAL)

Personally, I think Wardruna is excellent! Theyre a Norwegian group that makes use of the Runes in their music. Its not actually Satanic, but they are definitely Pagan and they definitely reject xianity. Their music doesnt appeal to everyone, but my Fiance and I really enjoy it!   Heres an example:
http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=lM6KFCWJ5p0   Hail Father Satan!      
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferianwitchcra ft" <luciferianwitchcra ft@... wrote:

Im no sure what you are trying to say because your post is barely readable, but I will answer any way.   Perhaps you should read properly, before you give such a foolish statement. Ofcourse I know that Runes are a part of Satanism, I myself use them frequently and know their awesome power, I have been a dedicated Spiritual Satanist for years now, I never said that they were not Satanic. I was pointing out that a good part of their music is that they use the Runes. And ofcourse I know that Spiritual Satanism is Paganism.   What I was saying is that Wardruna is not Satanic, but they profess to be Pagan and openly reject xianity. Read, please.   Hail Father Satan!!  

Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 9:46:52 AM

hey my first question is what is your view of satanism?and my word are do u think asagardian gods are nt our side?runes are used and by us i think u know that too!!! we are also pagans y/ the true fact is v r the true and ancient pagans ignored and hated by many .
hail to the guardians
hail to the father

Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 12:25:18 AM

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=lM6KFCWJ5p0   Hail Father Satan!      

oh cmon not all satanic metal is bad some is very good take Draconnian for instance they are satanic and luciferian as well now they sing about Satan from a satanic perspective now Marduk and Setherialdefinatelysing songs from a xian perspective songs like Aeshma Daeva ( another name for Asmoday his persian name) shadow's above my throne also very offensive but Draconian is the best Satanic metal band I ever heard go to www.youtube.com and type in Draconian the morningstar it is a VERY BEAUTIFUL AND SAD SONG it brought me tears this song reminds me constantly on how Satan loves us and protects us and how he defied the enemy and for it was cursed its not fast although it gets fast in a few parts but it is very serene and peaceful also their song heaven laid in tears (angels lament) also from the same band is good if you want to talk further email me at diabolus567@...
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 9:46:58 AM

i feel your pain! i love music ....GOOD MUSIC!...and heavy metal usually dose not fall into that category. no offense to any one out there that actually likes it but i personally fined its as an offensive stereotype ... just cause I'm satanic and i like wearing black doesn't mean i like metal! i have taste! _<!

anyway, i guess it has to do with the anger of satanist against society and governments trying to bend them over and take it... so there is a lot to scream about..

as far as classical there isn't. i have tried vary hard but a lot of the people who do classical are extremely careful when it come to Satan, they usually go xian if anything. they just don't what to piss "someone" off (wink,wick,nod, nod). if you fine one however, tell us about it!

there is one that i consider non-heavy metal and completely satanic.. "uprising" by muse. check out the lyrics!

"The paranoia is in bloom, the PR
The transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
Keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around
(So come on!)

Another promise, another scene, another
A package not to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on!)

Chorus
They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

Interchanging mind control
Come let the revolution take its toll if you could
Flick the switch and open your third eye, you'd see that
We should never be afraid to die
(So come on!)

Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend

Chorus
They will not force us anekatips.com
They will not control us
We will be victorious

Hey .. hey ... hey .. hey!
(repeat)

Chorus
They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious"

note to the second piece: "Flick the switch and open your third eye, you'd see that, We should never be afraid to die"

and that is why i think its satanic.

there are more but not as direct as this one like "fuck you" by lily Allen is a cute one but you can take it one way or the other.

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]ima RAPPER. my music is for satanist. shit check it out www.myspace.com/kingtwiggy999
--- On Wed, 3/24/10, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 3:54 AM

While on this topic, one thing I would like to add...  I've mentioned this album in other posts about Lilith, but I would like to highly suggest that EVERYONE check out the song "God of Forbidden Light" by Dissection. It's off their last album "Reinkaos". That song is BLATANT praise to the Father. I actually make sure that if I go anywhere that has an internet jukebox that I play that song. I suppose you could classify it as metal, but it's very unlike any of their previous albums. It actually has more of a rock feel to it.

Anyway, that entire album was based off of a book called the "Liber Azerate" which was published by the former Misanthropic Luciferian Order (now the TOTBL), and it's rumored that the lead vocalist Jon had it in front of him when he died. (suicide supposedly.) The entire album gives praise to Satan and many of the gods/demons, and is full of Satanic formula and knowledge. It truly is an album made for true Satanists, which I can only assume explains the drastic diversity from their original sound, as not all Satanists naturally love black metal. It's more of a "common" kind of sound.

My original point though, "God of Forbidden Light"...  If you aren't already familiar with it, I highly recommend checking it out. I personally use it as my daily devotional music.

Here are the lyrics:

Hail Lucifer!
Dark bringer of light
Hail Lucifer!
Giver of eternal sight

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Into chaos set us free!

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=g8nckXcfqyo

AVE SATANAS!

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM, luciferslaerling <rowdyut@yahoo. com wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferianwitchcraf t" <luciferianwitchcraf t@... wrote:

[/TD]

Here is a sample of Black widwo lyrics. It's progressive rock and not metal. The vocals are good and clear.

In Ancient Days

In ancient days in other lives, long past, but not forgotten,
I've known the power of mind and flesh, to have my will obeyed.
In Adonai and Babylon, Etruscans and Egyptians
Came to my temple - journeyed to the valley of the Moon.

Deep underground where no light dared to come, beneath my pyramid,
I stood in Hell, a mortal man, between Belial and Satan,
And still before my audience entranced with stark, cold fear;
I cured or struck with sickness, death, or made insane my foes.

Yet here, in my thirteenth life, the mystic power of old
Returns and as I say these words, my soul again in hell.
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee appear,
I raise thee mighty Demons, come before me, join me here...

The Way To Power

Have you ever read the books that I wrote centuries ago?
The Clavicule of Solomon is nothing by their side.
They lay bare secret Arts that stood the ravages of time,
And practices, once more exposed, that everyone should know.

You play whit blood and hair and sweat and ends of fingernails,
The very things to do the deeds the Brotherhood demands.
You cast with mirrors, dolls in vax, the spell you learnt by heart,
Fool you are, you lash up storms and lightning, rain and gales.

I urge you now to find my books and read the tales and spells
That turned the whole world upside down - confusion everywhere.
The four of the Apocalypse on horseback ever wait,
The Talisman of Set was mine - the Horsemen did my bidding.

The Lady of the Moon my bride - Astaroth her name,
Side by side we wove the spells that drov mere men insane,
"Get thee hence and scour the world - seek and you shall find,
Read my books, yes learn from, and Power you shall gain."

Come To The Sabbath

Help me in my search for knowledge,
I must learn the Secret Art.
Who dares to help me raise the one
Whose very name near stills my heart?
ASTAROTH
Discard your clothes and come on foot,
Through streams and fields and moonlit moors,
Your bodies soaked in secret oils,
Perfumed herbs will heal your sores.
Join me in my search for power.

Wives and husbands bring your kin.
We´ll be as one within the hour.
Let the Sabbat now begin.
Come, come, come to the Sabbat.
Come to the Sabbat - Satan´s there!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

ima RAPPER. my music is for satanist. shit check it out www.myspace.com/kingtwiggy999

--- On Wed, 3/24/10, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Here are the lyrics:

Hail Lucifer!
Dark bringer of light
Hail Lucifer!
Giver of eternal sight

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Into chaos set us free!

http://www.youtube com/watch? v=g8nckXcfqyo

AVE SATANAS!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferianwitchcraf t" <luciferianwitchcraf t@... wrote:

Well if anyone does like metal then look up 'Children Of Bodom' they are a very good satanic band and i listen to them everyday lol.
But along the lines of classical music i have nothing sorry.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferslaerling" <rowdyut@... wrote:

Here is a sample of Black widwo lyrics. It's progressive rock and not metal. The vocals are good and clear.

In Ancient Days

I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee appear,

The Way To Power

Come To The Sabbath

ASTAROTH

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@ wrote:

ima RAPPER. my music is for satanist. shit check it out www.myspace.com/kingtwiggy999

--- On Wed, 3/24/10, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@ wrote:

Here are the lyrics:

Hail Lucifer!
Dark bringer of light
Hail Lucifer!
Giver of eternal sight

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Into chaos set us free!

AVE SATANAS!

<td val[/IMG]I've never thought of Children Of Bodom as a Satanic band, and they're my absolute favourite.  Interesting to see other people's interpretations of their stuff. :)

--- On Sun, 3/28/10, Vulspire <anthonyg9996@... wrote:
Received: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 5:34 PM

Well if anyone does like metal then look up 'Children Of Bodom' they are a very good satanic band and i listen to them everyday lol.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferslaerling" <rowdyut@... wrote:

In Ancient Days

I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee appear,

The Way To Power

Come To The Sabbath

ASTAROTH

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@ wrote:

ima RAPPER. my music is for satanist. shit check it out www.myspace. com/kingtwiggy99 9

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Â

While on this topic, one thing I would like to add... I've mentioned this album in other posts about Lilith, but I would like to highly suggest that EVERYONE check out the song "God of Forbidden Light" by Dissection. It's off their last album "Reinkaos". That song is BLATANT praise to the Father. I actually make sure that if I go anywhere that has an internet jukebox that I play that song. I suppose you could classify it as metal, but it's very unlike any of their previous albums. It actually has more of a rock feel to it.

My original point though, "God of Forbidden Light"... If you aren't already familiar with it, I highly recommend checking it out. I personally use it as my daily devotional music.

Here are the lyrics:

Hail Lucifer!
Dark bringer of light
Hail Lucifer!
Giver of eternal sight

So that we may see

Illumination' s father - God of shadowless light

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Into chaos set us free!

AVE SATANAS!

Â

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferianwitchcra f t" <luciferianwitchcra f t@... wrote:

[/TD]

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Well on the metalesque note, has anyone listened to mercyful fate. I was listening to their song come to the sabbath and some others. It's haunting and cool...

Sent: Sun, March 28, 2010 12:34:16 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferslaerling" <rowdyut@... wrote:

In Ancient Days

I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee appear,

The Way To Power

Come To The Sabbath

ASTAROTH

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@ wrote:

ima RAPPER. my music is for satanist. shit check it out www.myspace. com/kingtwiggy99 9

Here are the lyrics:

Hail Lucifer!
Dark bringer of light
Hail Lucifer!
Giver of eternal sight

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Into chaos set us free!

AVE SATANAS!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferianwitchcra f t" <luciferianwitchcra f t@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I LOVE Mercyful Fate!  King Diamond is fucking awesome too; they sound exactly the same... then again it's half of the same people hahah.

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:
Received: Monday, March 29, 2010, 11:54 PM

Well on the metalesque note, has anyone listened to mercyful fate. I was listening to their song come to the sabbath and some others. It's haunting and cool...

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferslaerling" <rowdyut@... wrote:

In Ancient Days

I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee,
I conjure thee appear,

The Way To Power

Come To The Sabbath

ASTAROTH

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@ wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Here are the lyrics:

Hail Lucifer!
Dark bringer of light
Hail Lucifer!
Giver of eternal sight

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Into chaos set us free!

AVE SATANAS!

[/TD]
Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

I think we have discussed this before but I will find a way to get Satanic Banjo music if I can. I pick a little Banjo and a little guitar. An interesting thing is that down south, the fiddle was considered the "devils' instrument". Even now, a fiddle is found in the wall of old houses being torn down where some poor soul was converted to xianity and was told he should get rid of it but could not bear to part with it. I think intent is everything. Dedicate your music to Satan and it will be come Satanic.
My 2c
Lon (Satanic bluegrass forever!)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

I LOVE Mercyful Fate!  King Diamond is fucking awesome too; they sound exactly the same... then again it's half of the same people hahah.

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

Received: Monday, March 29, 2010, 11:54 PM

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic
music ( NON-HEAVY METAL)

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "luciferslaerling" <rowdyut@ wrote:

In Ancient Days

I conjure thee,

I conjure thee,

I conjure thee,

I conjure thee appear,

The Way To Power

Come To The Sabbath

ASTAROTH

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@ wrote:

Here are the lyrics:

Hail Lucifer!

Dark bringer of light

Hail Lucifer!

Giver of eternal sight

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness

All salutations to thee

So that we may see

Mighty god of darkness

All salutations to thee

Into chaos set us free!

AVE SATANAS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back