Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Movement in south Africa

pharoahmcluci

Hey everyone I'm micheal from south africa am in the process of makeing a satanic coven and I have intentions of opening a satanic meditation school in south africa........and since people people here don't know much about satanism in I wana spreed the truth by making pumflats giving them to schools,pasting them on walls ,trees and writing about them on news papers but am not sure if its a good idea.

Good that you want to spread the Truth, but believe me - a Satanic temple would be burned in less than no time IF someone learned it is Satanic.

Spread the truth and fight by doing the reverse torah rituals.

Hail Volac!
88!
HS!

Hi Michael,
Discretely and privately producing small pamphlets and small stickers is a good idea but I'm inclined to think that if you try to put up open posters (presumably with contact details) and attempt to run a public Satanic meditation school with an increased public profile on your part then you will probably be murdered by Christian fanatics.
"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." Chapter IV, The Al-Jilwah
I'd back off on the idea of being too public in what you do. I mean look at how gay men and women are treated there.
I'd love to be part of a spiritual Satanism coven and meditation study group myself but I have come to realise that being a Satanist is, of necessity, an individual religion.
Seastnan
---In [email protected], <pharoahmcluci@... wrote :

Hey everyone I'm micheal from south africa am in the process of makeing a satanic coven and I have intentions of opening a satanic meditation school in south africa........and since people people here don't know much about satanism in I wana spreed the truth by making pumflats giving them to schools,pasting them on walls ,trees and writing about them on news papers but am not sure if its a good idea.

As someone from Jozi I'd recommend you stay to the current tactics we have or ask an HP. The public here will destroy you if you do it openly like that.

Hail father Satan!
Hail our gods!
Sieg heil!

I agree with the other posters. You have to look out for your own safety. Never, ever underestimate people's attachment to xianity. It is very difficult for some people to break themselves away from it. For some people, xianity has been their way of life for multiple lifetimes. Now, if you can do things discreetly and without getting caught or bringing attention to yourself, then great. But I would strongly recommend against doing anything out in the open.

Attachments :
<ol>TRUTH ABOUT CHRISTIANITY.docx</ol>I agree with the others. To be open about this is unsafe. However, discreet pamphlets with links to the JoS website are very good and helpful. I actually just created a document with some links that you could print off and put in books and such in libraries. I'll attach it.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back