Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Love!

Mariah

I listened to HP Maxine's sermon about Satanic love, and everything in her sermon is totally real! I just met my soulmate (Hail Enki and the Gods of Duat!!!!!) and we seriously feel everything she described, down to feeling each other spiritually and reading each others minds and seeing what each of us are doing. Its like we share energy and our souls are like permanently connected! The thing is though, we never met in real life, so if its this powerful now, what would happen when we meet? I mean, we like, have the "voodoo doll" effect on each other also! What would happen if we met if our love and all that is THIS POWERFUL? Thanks guys! Hail Lucifer and the Mighty Gods of Hell!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mariah" <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
I listened to HP Maxine's sermon about Satanic love, and everything in her sermon is totally real! I just met my soulmate (Hail Enki and the Gods of Duat!!!!!) and we seriously feel everything she described, down to feeling each other spiritually and reading each others minds and seeing what each of us are doing. Its like we share energy and our souls are like permanently connected! The thing is though, we never met in real life, so if its this powerful now, what would happen when we meet? I mean, we like, have the "voodoo doll" effect on each other also! What would happen if we met if our love and all that is THIS POWERFUL? Thanks guys! Hail Lucifer and the Mighty Gods of Hell!!!!!
Coincidence , but the same happened for Me lately.

Satan brings Soulmates together , these are not jokes . He did the same for Me and Mine . Sometimes one is stronger and the other is just some steps behind . She's of the most wonderful beings in My life and there is no way I can't and won't cross for Her .

When You meet You'll just be out of this world . When Satan tells us that He brings Us together as ONE He is not joking . 11 is the Number of Soulmates . Two individual persons together as one while still individual . He is not joking at all , He is the REAL God and brings His own Trusted people together to make them in bliss . I never met "physically" My Soulmate either , Satan reassured Me that its going to happen when its time. Its important for Us to learn to evolve on Our own .

You will find anything matching . 100% things , no lies no bullshit and no stupid things . You become as One . When You will meet You will just be perfect , perfect and blissful in every sense . Satan will guide You towards each other and make You perfect . Its about Souls , perfect chemistry . When I met mine I didn't even "care" about anything , I just knew .

The more You do for Satan the more He does for You . Satan bestowed the best gift I could ever receive to Me and the feeling of how "new" it is never ceases , unlike the random stud You mean and You just get booored and all the related . These are jokes .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

D'awww! That's so awesome! I love listening to Maxine's sermons, seeing how excited you are along with some others gets me all excited to meet my own soulmate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mariah" <kittiegirl14@... wrote:

May Father Satan's love shine upon us ALL.

Hail the Almighty God Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vovin Luciftian" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mariah" <kittiegirl14@ wrote:

Satan brings Soulmates together , these are not jokes . He did the same for Me and Mine . Sometimes one is stronger and the other is just some steps behind . She's of the most wonderful beings in My life and there is no way I can't and won't cross for Her .

When You meet You'll just be out of this world . When Satan tells us that He brings Us together as ONE He is not joking . 11 is the Number of Soulmates . Two individual persons together as one while still individual . He is not joking at all , He is the REAL God and brings His own Trusted people together to make them in bliss . I never met "physically" My Soulmate either , Satan reassured Me that its going to happen when its time. Its important for Us to learn to evolve on Our own .

You will find anything matching . 100% things , no lies no bullshit and no stupid things . You become as One . When You will meet You will just be perfect , perfect and blissful in every sense . Satan will guide You towards each other and make You perfect . Its about Souls , perfect chemistry . When I met mine I didn't even "care" about anything , I just knew .

The more You do for Satan the more He does for You . Satan bestowed the best gift I could ever receive to Me and the feeling of how "new" it is never ceases , unlike the random stud You mean and You just get booored and all the related . These are jokes .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

That's beautiful. Hail Satan forever!

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lephilosophe88" <Enki_Is_God@... wrote:

May Father Satan's love shine upon us ALL.

Hail the Almighty God Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vovin Luciftian" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mariah" <kittiegirl14@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back