Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic groups

Squall

Unfortunately it seem that Yahoo is going on a deletion binge for satanic groups. Make sure you do not post anything that is technically in violation of the yahoo Terms of Service (TOS). They recently deleted the luciferian dark lord group which was a group for gay satanists.

this is why we need to dump these boards for www.proboards.com, i use them foreverything now that i quite using yahoo for the same problems

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Squall" <sstrief@... wrote:

Unfortunately it seem that Yahoo is going on a deletion binge for satanic groups. Make sure you do not post anything that is technically in violation of the yahoo Terms of Service (TOS). They recently deleted the luciferian dark lord group which was a group for gay satanists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Squall" <sstrief@... wrote:
Just in case they would go so far as to delete it, I say we back up anything important. I hate it when webmasters delete things without notice. :
Happened to me a few times with random things because they didn't like my interests. Even though nothing was in violation with their rules and policies.

I know this isn't really any of my business, and this is more directed to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.
This is just a suggestion, but...
What about transfering the yahoo groups to forums/ezboards?
Peronaly I believe they might be easier to handle then a yahoo group.
For one, you can IP ban any troublemakers and they can't rejoin under another name unless they have more than one computer.
Plus one can make categories for different types of questions, like meditations, rituals, etc.
Once some frequent asked questions have been asked and answerd they can be pinned and will always be at the top, that way they won't be asked over and over again, but people can simply look them up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Squall" <sstrief@ wrote:

Just in case they would go so far as to delete it, I say we back up anything important. I hate it when webmasters delete things without notice. :
Happened to me a few times with random things because they didn't like my interests. Even though nothing was in violation with their rules and policies.

The JoS Clergy have ruled this out for now.

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hong_lian_fa" <hong_lian_fa@... wrote:

I know this isn't really any of my business, and this is more directed to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.
For one, you can IP ban any troublemakers and they can't rejoin under another name unless they have more than one computer.
Plus one can make categories for different types of questions, like meditations, rituals, etc.
Once some frequent asked questions have been asked and answerd they can be pinned and will always be at the top, that way they won't be asked over and over again, but people can simply look them up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Squall" <sstrief@ wrote:

We WILL NOT run away!! This is WAR!!! They take the groups down again [Satan told me they will] and I will put them right back up again. If we run and show them they are stronger than we are [which they are not] what is to stop them from taking us down or banning Satanism from other servers??? One CANNOT be weak!! We must stand our ground and FIGHT! Those who run - the enemy will only come after them at a later time knowing they can destroy them.

I REFUSE to run or go elsewhere. Yahoo is open to all sorts and kinds of different group affiliations and WE ARE GOING TO STAY.

The worst thing you can do is to give the enemy even an inch.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hong_lian_fa" <hong_lian_fa@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN. WE'LL STAND ON HIS SIDE TO THE END. HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maxine.dietrich" <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

We WILL NOT run away!! This is WAR!!! They take the groups down again [Satan told me they will] and I will put them right back up again. If we run and show them they are stronger than we are [which they are not] what is to stop them from taking us down or banning Satanism from other servers??? One CANNOT be weak!! We must stand our ground and FIGHT! Those who run - the enemy will only come after them at a later time knowing they can destroy them.

I REFUSE to run or go elsewhere. Yahoo is open to all sorts and kinds of different group affiliations and WE ARE GOING TO STAY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hong_lian_fa" <hong_lian_fa@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maxine.dietrich" <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

People,just relax.Just belive in Satan.Relax.Time will tell all.Fear is failure.Dont be afraid of closing our groups.That wont stop us.btw there is such a site www.gaiaonlie.com its some webpage games community that u can talk,earn Gaia gold and stuff and btw..recently ive found out of people who are satanists.Just make a clan of satanists in Gaia.Its okay.Its not under rules.Its a great place,really.JUst lets build a clan and well be there.BUt we shall not fall.Let the satan help us in the war against false!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

With all due respect, I believe perhaps trying proboards.com or ezboard.com would be an excellent idea. I think hong_lian_fa meant more, not to run from the enemy's constant deletion of our groups, but to relocate to a more organized, reliable source. Organization plays a great part in a source of knowledge becoming, and staying, reliable. If you can remember back to your school days, do you remember that one kid who was completely unorganized, and everyone would have their homework out, and the teacher would have to wait on that one kid to find his homework in the pile of jumbled papers lodged in his book bag before they could go over the homework? Well its the same case here, if we are organized, people can find useful information faster and easier than in a jumbled mass of messages. Plus, like hong_lian_fa stated, you can sticky, or pin, common and useful messages, therefore cutting down on such a large volume of messages we must root through daily. A forum board would make it much easier and faster to learn, therefore letting our numbers grow in mass at a much higher rate. Also, it is much easier to respond to people, you do not need to make sure there are no other emails already submitted in response before you respond, because it is all right there for you in a forum. And in a forum area like proboards.com or ezboard.com, they have much less regulations about the content, and therefore we probably would not be shut down, making things that much easier. And proboards.com and ezboard.com are completely free, so you won't have to reach into your own pocket to keep them up and running. Again, I'm simply giving my two sense, and with all due respect I do not mean to argue. I hope you understand my intentions, and take my previous statements into consideration. Thank you for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

I'd welcome such a possibility, like 'FAQ' (you have a Q and you seek the phrases), but I don't know if such thing exists already. Anyway, some newbies ask the same question on and on. Sure, we are here to help each other, but for Hell's sake, think... like, for instance about Priesthood - they probably have TONS of posts, so why make their work more difficult by asking for the XXXXXX time 'I have dedicated myself, what to do next?' if one could look for this and that PERIOD.

At least that's how I see it... any supporters or opponents of this idea welcomed.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "revcom@..." <joemakerman@... wrote:

With all due respect, I believe perhaps trying proboards.com or ezboard.com would be an excellent idea. I think hong_lian_fa meant more, not to run from the enemy's constant deletion of our groups, but to relocate to a more organized, reliable source. Organization plays a great part in a source of knowledge becoming, and staying, reliable. If you can remember back to your school days, do you remember that one kid who was completely unorganized, and everyone would have their homework out, and the teacher would have to wait on that one kid to find his homework in the pile of jumbled papers lodged in his book bag before they could go over the homework? Well its the same case here, if we are organized, people can find useful information faster and easier than in a jumbled mass of messages. Plus, like hong_lian_fa stated, you can sticky, or pin, common and useful messages, therefore cutting down on such a large volume of messages we must root through daily. A forum board would make it much easier and faster to learn, therefore letting our numbers grow in mass at a much higher rate. Also, it is much easier to respond to people, you do not need to make sure there are no other emails already submitted in response before you respond, because it is all right there for you in a forum. And in a forum area like proboards.com or ezboard.com, they have much less regulations about the content, and therefore we probably would not be shut down, making things that much easier. And proboards.com and ezboard.com are completely free, so you won't have to reach into your own pocket to keep them up and running. Again, I'm simply giving my two sense, and with all due respect I do not mean to argue. I hope you understand my intentions, and take my previous statements into consideration. Thank you for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maxine.dietrich" <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

There is a section for newbies in the JoS site.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... wbies.html

They are just too lazy to read it and ask the same things that are already answered in the site. It even says in the E-groups section to read the JoS site first before joining the groups and asking questions!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

I'd welcome such a possibility, like 'FAQ' (you have a Q and you seek the phrases), but I don't know if such thing exists already. Anyway, some newbies ask the same question on and on. Sure, we are here to help each other, but for Hell's sake, think... like, for instance about Priesthood - they probably have TONS of posts, so why make their work more difficult by asking for the XXXXXX time 'I have dedicated myself, what to do next?' if one could look for this and that PERIOD.

At least that's how I see it... any supporters or opponents of this idea welcomed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "revcom@" <joemakerman@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maxine.dietrich" <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

One of the problems is people ask questions too soon.
So many people just get here and ask without trying to look on maxine's website first.. A forum would be much more easier to search on.. we'd still have people asking the same questions over and over.. but things would be much more organised.. We could seek covens without it being drowned in calls for help and those who want to offer help would be able to find the calls in a matter of seconds..

There are so many of us and a good portion of us dont use this group thing because of the way its organized...
Free forums would be an upgrade, not a downgrade in my opinion.
Anyway.. I'm sure it'll come at one point or another.. I can wait.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "revcom@" <joemakerman@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

When I found the Jos site, I was fascinated and I knew it was the truth. I read practically the entire site before joining. Lol. I figured, it only made sense to read the whole thing before joining.
----- Original Message ----- From: draikon99 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 6:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: satanic groups
There is a section for newbies in the JoS site.

http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ 4Newbies. html

They are just too lazy to read it and ask the same things that are already answered in the site. It even says in the E-groups section to read the JoS site first before joining the groups and asking questions!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "revcom@" <joemakerman@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "maxine.dietrich" <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hong_lian_fa" <hong_lian_fa@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Squall" <sstrief@ wrote:

are there any satanic groups in Ghana the i can join or affiliate myself with. secondly i can't seem to go into a trance state ,am always so conscious of myself.help me

Hail Father Satan...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back