Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SATANIC CHURCH IN SRILANKA.

John Raj

<td val[/IMG]hi to all guys,

i am new to this site.i believe in Satan i except him as true god,and also i believe in his super powers.I am from Srilanka is there any places here to worship Satan,i mean  Satanic churches,and also i am interested in black mass how can i find it on web.
i would like to know.

if any one knows please let me know.

yours

john

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]
<td style="font:[/IMG]hi to all guys,

i am new to this site.i believe in Satan i except him as true god,and also i believe in his super powers.I am from Srilanka is there any places here to worship Satan,i mean  Satanic churches,and also i am interested in black mass how can i find it on web.
i would like to know.

yours

john

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]

<td style="font:[/IMG]hi to all guys,

i would like to know.

yours

john

[/TD]
[/TD]

welcome to the group, i am sure youll feel right at home with us. A good way to find a satanic church is to search the web for satanic churches in your area. if youre lucky youll come across some locations. good luck

Hail Satan!
High Priestess Desdemona

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Raj <johnraj82@... wrote:

hi to all guys,

i would like to know.

yours

john

Tried googling it, but it seems that there are none in Sri Lanka, maybe you have to start your own.

Goodluck.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Raj <johnraj82@... wrote:

hi to all guys,

i would like to know.

yours

john

<td val[/IMG]dear Thumberlina Grace,

thank you very much for your information.

john
[/TD]

Hi John,

Watched a documentary on the origins of Satan, it was very interesting. Apparently in Sri Lanka, it is an old religion and people still practice it today, it is older then Hindusium. They also have Satanic temples built along time ago. I don't remember the locations though.

They even showed how Christians make all other religions seem evil cos they are afraid of people finding out the truth of their own religion.

We are so lucky to be part of this family.

Hail Satan!

dear Thumberlina Grace,

john

Awesome, I'm going to have to look into this. Thanks for sharing.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thumberlina Grace" <thumberlina6@... wrote:

Hi John,

Watched a documentary on the origins of Satan, it was very interesting. Apparently in Sri Lanka, it is an old religion and people still practice it today, it is older then Hindusium. They also have Satanic temples built along time ago. I don't remember the locations though.

They even showed how Christians make all other religions seem evil cos they are afraid of people finding out the truth of their own religion.

We are so lucky to be part of this family.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Raj <johnraj82@ wrote:

dear Thumberlina Grace,

john

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back