Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Book Burning

well ya gotta admit at least they use only one version of the bible and not all kinds of versions even if xian buybull is fake i did read some bible versions have been altered further to fuck with things its still lies but at least they put more thought into what they do then others that shows this church is somewhat not stupid (point being they think about the concept of corruption and perversion which is something xians are known for not doing meaning they dont think about if they done wrong and yet deny they done anything)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@... wrote:

Here go those stupid xtians again. Now they want to burn anything that runs opposite of the KJV of the buymybull (bible) claiming anything not of that version is satanic! Yes, you read that right.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... 3&src=news

Wonder if they will be handing out their versions of a proper replacement for what they plan on burning?

Hail Satan

Wow that is just so lame.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 9:41:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Book Burning

well ya gotta admit at least they use only one version of the bible and not all kinds of versions even if xian buybull is fake i did read some bible versions have been altered further to fuck with things its still lies but at least they put more thought into what they do then others that shows this church is somewhat not stupid (point being they think about the concept of corruption and perversion which is something xians are known for not doing meaning they dont think about if they done wrong and yet deny they done anything)

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "seekingtofindtruth " <seekingtofindtruth @... wrote:

Here go those stupid xtians again. Now they want to burn anything that runs opposite of the KJV of the buymybull (bible) claiming anything not of that version is satanic! Yes, you read that right.

http://cosmos. bcst.yahoo. com/up/player/ popup/?rn= 3906861&cl= 16252472& ch=4226713& src=news

Wonder if they will be handing out their versions of a proper replacement for what they plan on burning?

Hail Satan

Haha the thing that these backwater uncle dad and aunt mom xians don't realize is that they are doing our job for us. 15 member congregation + 7 people protesting the burning + news coverage = free bad press for them, holloween entertainment for us

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lancefireopus45" <lancefireopus45@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Yeah I heard about this online from foxnews and a bunch of others I swear every year these xians just get more stupid! Haha well it's kinda funny to see this though since baptists tend to be the crazy ones. I hate them plainly for the fact that if they want to take to you they like to shout it. Gives me a freaking headaches whenever they talk down With the bastards hail Satan all day and that's all I care to hear yup!

On Oct 23, 2009, at 2:29 PM, "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@... wrote:

http://cosmos. bcst.yahoo. com/up/player/ popup/?rn= 3906861&cl= 16252472& ch=4226713& src=news

Hail Satan

Maybe they are just trying to catch up. My friends and I usually do a bible bonfire for Halloween every year. I would suggest this for anyone wanting to have a little fun. You don't have to buy the bibles either, most churches will give you a free one if you act interested. Don't let them try to lecture you or teach you about it, just say you've never read a bible and you want to read it for yourself, not hear it from someone else. They will usually give you a pretty nice one that will burn for at least 15 minutes. Hit up a few churches in your area and you are set. Enjoy.

Hail Satan!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Someone a while ago once made the statement in mocking evangelicals and religious leaders by saying "God wants a red Ferrari, and he wants me to drive it." I wonder if I told them that I needed money to help buy a bunch of buymybulls (strictly for burining, I just wouldn't tell them that) if they would send me a bunch of money? Nice thought, but knowing my luck, they'd send a bunch of prayers instead. Who needs that junk? LOL.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Yeah I heard about this online from foxnews and a bunch of others I swear every year these xians just get more stupid! Haha well it's kinda funny to see this though since baptists tend to be the crazy ones. I hate them plainly for the fact that if they want to take to you they like to shout it. Gives me a freaking headaches whenever they talk down With the bastards hail Satan all day and that's all I care to hear yup!

On Oct 23, 2009, at 2:29 PM, "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back