Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic bible

george.brugh

i have a anton levay SATANIC BIBLE
but i herd that there is a actual
real full SATANIC BIBLE an i dont
know where to get one cause everytime
i look on the computer it brings up
anton levays bible
can someone help me find one please?

I don't really know anything of a 'Satanic Bible' but I guess here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.htmlwould be something good and reliable to read... :) The Al Jilwah.
Anton Lavey was wrong in many of his sayings but we're thankful that he 'promoted' Satanism... Aaah, if promote is not the correct verb, sorry, I don't mean any sarcasm or anything... Bad english. I mean that Satanism was more known thanks to him and he even made the church of Satan (which is in America?) if I'm not mistaken.
Απο: george.brugh <george.brugh@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 9:09 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 2 Οκτωβρίου 2012
Θεμα: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic bible

anton levays bible

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

There's really no equivalent to the xian buybull here. We don't have a book like that as we are not supposed to have blind faith in a book.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "george.brugh" <george.brugh@... wrote:

anton levays bible

No we have it its just a paper back that is very inexpensive. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic bible

anton levays bible

We have the JoS XD :p I call it "my bible, the true Black Book of Enki". But would it be wrong to call it that?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 05:42:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic bible
  There's really no equivalent to the xian buybull here. We don't have a book like that as we are not supposed to have blind faith in a book.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "george.brugh" <george.brugh@... wrote:

anton levays bible

Dats completely ryt brother.lyk father satan said. I cn lead u 2 a straight path without a book.

----------
Sent from realkingdon

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 5:42:55 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic bible

anton levays bible

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I see alot of Levay Satanist on youtube, and all they really talk about is getting drunk and high, and partying, and shit like that, I don't mean any disrespect to them but it seems like most of them don't have any real knowledge, and alot of them don't even believe in the illuminati, and don't have any understandings of the Jews.

anton levays bible

A BOOK WOULD BE NICE! Seriously, that's something I've always found frustrating. The Left Hand Path places a lot of emphasis on what it's against, i.e. Xianity. And says very little about what it is for. None of us here really reject philosophy. If we did we would not be Satanists in the first place. We would be either just your average Joe who happens to be practicing the Occult or Ultra Individualist Anarchists.
When it comes to how we live, philosophically speaking we're not much different to the average person if we're honest with ourselves. We just say think for yourself and think freely and that's it. It doesn't teach us a whole lot beyoned that and I know this is negative but it's not incorrect. We're starved of philosophical thought.
And this is a DISADVANTAGE because the Jews have been keeping records for thousands of years, not just on spiritual stuff but absolutely every area of life finance, marriage, how they relate to their own race etc and have their own law! And they teach this collection of knowledge to their people from childhood which equips them to succeed. Whilst we just say think for yourself and don't believe the mainstream. So it's no surprise we're less organized and being out competed!
Okay, they destroyed our ancient knowledge and are ahead of us. But there is no reason we can't begin now in creating a true structure within Satanism and a true philosophy on life. And we should even have friendly debates on subjects without tying our ideas to our egos and getting offended by differing opinions.
Because if we do not create some kind of structure, whether we like it or not, everything we have here can be found elsewhere, free thought, spirituality and worship of Satan.
Our ancient Pagan world is dead. Ancient Rome is dead. Nazi Germany is dead. The modern western world is dying. But we are here and we are all growing spiritually and can reflect on the mistakes of our forefathers and are truly commited to Satanism and our people. We have the best chance in a millenium to get things right and perhaps the last chance too.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "george.brugh" <george.brugh@ wrote:

anton levays bible

I don't even know where to start. I cannot even begin to delve into this post. I will leave it for someone else, I just wanted to put these few things in.

"When it comes to how we live, philosophically speaking we're not much different to the average person if we're honest with ourselves. We just say think for yourself and think freely and that's it."

You said the above. And I have a very big problem with that. And I'm sure A LOT of my fellows here will agree.

Now to your original statement, I will give you this and leave it at that for you to think about.

" Chapter III

I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions."

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

" Chapter V

O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered. "

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drakedannii" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

A BOOK WOULD BE NICE! Seriously, that's something I've always found frustrating. The Left Hand Path places a lot of emphasis on what it's against, i.e. Xianity. And says very little about what it is for. None of us here really reject philosophy. If we did we would not be Satanists in the first place. We would be either just your average Joe who happens to be practicing the Occult or Ultra Individualist Anarchists.
When it comes to how we live, philosophically speaking we're not much different to the average person if we're honest with ourselves. We just say think for yourself and think freely and that's it. It doesn't teach us a whole lot beyoned that and I know this is negative but it's not incorrect. We're starved of philosophical thought.
And this is a DISADVANTAGE because the Jews have been keeping records for thousands of years, not just on spiritual stuff but absolutely every area of life finance, marriage, how they relate to their own race etc and have their own law! And they teach this collection of knowledge to their people from childhood which equips them to succeed. Whilst we just say think for yourself and don't believe the mainstream. So it's no surprise we're less organized and being out competed!
Okay, they destroyed our ancient knowledge and are ahead of us. But there is no reason we can't begin now in creating a true structure within Satanism and a true philosophy on life. And we should even have friendly debates on subjects without tying our ideas to our egos and getting offended by differing opinions.
Because if we do not create some kind of structure, whether we like it or not, everything we have here can be found elsewhere, free thought, spirituality and worship of Satan.
Our ancient Pagan world is dead. Ancient Rome is dead. Nazi Germany is dead. The modern western world is dying. But we are here and we are all growing spiritually and can reflect on the mistakes of our forefathers and are truly commited to Satanism and our people. We have the best chance in a millenium to get things right and perhaps the last chance too.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "george.brugh" <george.brugh@ wrote:

anton levays bible

Dayum you're arguments gave me the chills pumped me up and made me punch a Hoke through the wall! Ha, what you said makes complete sense but if a book was made kikes would immediately corrupt it ans people would get lazy and expect for the book itself to make them a God such as xians do with the LIE-ble. Those who are serious in Satanism will find the answers ans the way probly make things happen without a book that's how I found the JoS website. And people would get it just to want tonlook cool. Great suggestion but sometimes what's done in secrecy will.manifest itself greatly in public. HAIL SATAN Y TODA SU MAJESTAD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drakedannii" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

anton levays bible

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book". That's not to say we shouldn't or can't have a book. Just that Satan himself has not given a book. It doesn't mean Satanists can't have a book detailing a philosophy, just as long as it stays a philosophy and doesn't become a "must do" and is not claimed to be Satan's word.
As HP Maxine also wrote many Demons specialize in the teaching of ethics, which is moral philosophy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I don't even know where to start. I cannot even begin to delve into this post. I will leave it for someone else, I just wanted to put these few things in.

"When it comes to how we live, philosophically speaking we're not much different to the average person if we're honest with ourselves. We just say think for yourself and think freely and that's it."

You said the above. And I have a very big problem with that. And I'm sure A LOT of my fellows here will agree.

Now to your original statement, I will give you this and leave it at that for you to think about.

" Chapter III

I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions."

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

" Chapter V

O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered. "

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drakedannii" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

anton levays bible

En is right,take time to read that section of Satan's black book. when you say you find it frustrating,I don't know what you mean if u saying by not having a book its frastrating you,then you are getting it all wrong. We don't need some buybul shit to blindly believe in. We exprience the supernatural here unlike xians who foolishly put their blind faith in a buybul which teaches them to be slaves. Satanism is not the opposite of xianity. Satanism is real and very spiritual unlike xianity. Xianity is a lie. its a program designed to remove all spiritual knowledge from the masses to keep it in the hands of a few. As individuals we r different and Father Satan understands us thus y He reveals 2 us differently.

------------------------------
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 08:15 BST En Haradren Amlug wrote:

" Chapter III

" Chapter V

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL SATAN!

anton levays bible

I understand that that quote isn't saying we can't have a book.

"Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered."

But honestly. If you think Satanism and is 'philosophy' is mearly "We just say think for yourself and think freely and that's it." Then you are missing a big big part of Satanism and I'm not sure what you're doing here. I'm sorry if my reply wasn't the response you were expecting. But I really found what you said there to be offensive. And I just can't have someone come in here and say that to everyone. To try convince people that we should agree with your fairly small knowladge of the philosophy behind Satanism. For new people, to come and read this. This isn't send them the right message of what Satanism TRULY is about.

Lastly I'll add this. If you want some damn book to read from every night. Then write your own damned book. Don't be lazy and ask, 'why is there no equivelent of a bible for me to read from'. Satanism is personal, each person experiances it different. If you feel like having it laid out in a book for you works, then go right a head and do that. But don't sit around waiting for other people to do something about it for you. You are missing one of the true philosophical aspects of Satansim. Self Empowerment, self reliance, self development. SELF!

-En Haradren Amlug.

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book". That's not to say we shouldn't or can't have a book. Just that Satan himself has not given a book. It doesn't mean Satanists can't have a book detailing a philosophy, just as long as it stays a philosophy and doesn't become a "must do" and is not claimed to be Satan's word.
As HP Maxine also wrote many Demons specialize in the teaching of ethics, which is moral philosophy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

" Chapter III

" Chapter V

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drakedannii" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

anton levays bible

LeVay Satanism has lost its meaning, as with many things these days. Of course again, due to jewish corruption.
Now it is simply seen as a 'fuck the man, do what you want, free will' philosophy. Where once it would have been empowering, now it only serves to bring down the name of Satan once again. And at the same time breed lazy people full of themselves. I call them pricks.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@... wrote:

I see alot of Levay Satanist on youtube, and all they really talk about is getting drunk and high, and partying, and shit like that, I don't mean any disrespect to them but it seems like most of them don't have any real knowledge, and alot of them don't even believe in the illuminati, and don't have any understandings of the Jews.

anton levays bible

Most of Laveyans I've seen are just atheists but posers, the only reason they call themselves Satanists is because they like horror stories and metal music and shocking people, they don't even understand what their type of "Satanism" is about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

LeVay Satanism has lost its meaning, as with many things these days. Of course again, due to jewish corruption.
Now it is simply seen as a 'fuck the man, do what you want, free will' philosophy. Where once it would have been empowering, now it only serves to bring down the name of Satan once again. And at the same time breed lazy people full of themselves. I call them pricks.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@ wrote:

anton levays bible

Thanks lol. When I say a book I didn't mean something on spiritual stuff. I meant a book as a philosophy on life. Something to give Satanism a cultural backbone. But what you said is true, the kikes would corrupt it and chances are we wouldn't be able to get a book published.
I really hope you are right on that last part!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

Dayum you're arguments gave me the chills pumped me up and made me punch a Hoke through the wall! Ha, what you said makes complete sense but if a book was made kikes would immediately corrupt it ans people would get lazy and expect for the book itself to make them a God such as xians do with the LIE-ble. Those who are serious in Satanism will find the answers ans the way probly make things happen without a book that's how I found the JoS website. And people would get it just to want tonlook cool. Great suggestion but sometimes what's done in secrecy will.manifest itself greatly in public. HAIL SATAN Y TODA SU MAJESTAD!!

HAIL SATAN!

anton levays bible

I'm trying to catch up in these groups, I read Drakedannii's post and was about to write the EXACT SAME first 2 1/2 sentences that you did, En Haradren.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

" Chapter III

" Chapter V

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL SATAN!

anton levays bible

I believe Satan is a real entity. That being said would the Satanic Bible by Anton LeVay be a good place to learn from? Or at least start from?

It would be better to thoroughly study the Joy of Satan site and keep updated on the JoS Clergy's posts on the Joy of Satan forums:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/
On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 12:58:27 PM, "joe.tersigni@..." <joe.tersigni@... wrote:
  I believe Satan is a real entity. That being said would the Satanic Bible by Anton LeVay be a good place to learn from? Or at least start from?

I'd say follow your instincts on this one, I find the book more beneficial philosophically than practically; it is good if you want to learn about individualism, but other than that it's pretty much just mental masturbation. If you want to learn about true spirituality then the JOS is where the good stuff is.
Hail Satan!!!!
On Wednesday, 7 May 2014, 17:58, "joe.tersigni@..." <joe.tersigni@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back