Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Art

Rupert Pupkin

Good evening to all of you,

For about 2 years now I've developed a keen interest in art. I was never fond of it, untill I really started observing it. Specially as a musician, art started having an influence on my music.

Now I have a question for the people reading this. Can you provide me of a list of Satanic art, or the names of the painters? It doesn't necessarily have to be labeled as 'Satanic art', but art that is obviously driven by the energy of our Father. Something like Edvad Munch or Vincent van Gogh.
Also feel free to add poets, writers, musicians (no metal stuff), dancers etc. that are notorious for their 'Satanic' art.

Thank you very much. Rupert.

Attachments :
<ol>Divine Intervention.jpeg</ol>My drawing dedicated to Father Satan and to fellow SSThis is my best drawing I can draw so far with my limited drawing skill (manga/anime style) though still trying to improve.I personally prefer learning renaissance like art but that is too difficult to master....As much as possible I want some spiritualistic in my drawings...I believe Art can give a motivation to people who are trying to perfect our Body and Soul.I'm planning to draw some more, something related to spiritual warfare.
BTW is anybody interested in establishing Satanic Art Group? Or maybe there is already one?Also just because I said Art it doesn't mean Drawing or Painting alone, this include Music and Poems as well. I notice that there are lot of talented Satanists.
Hail Father Satan!!!Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!Long Live to All Fellow SS Warriors!! 

looks really good, i like it :)Keep on making drawings or whatever for Father, he appreciates it :)

2013/7/16 Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@...
  [Attachment(s) from Infernal Knight included below] My drawing dedicated to Father Satan and to fellow SS This is my best drawing I can draw so far with my limited drawing skill (manga/anime style) though still trying to improve. I personally prefer learning renaissance like art but that is too difficult to master.... As much as possible I want some spiritualistic in my drawings...I believe Art can give a motivation to people who are trying to perfect our Body and Soul. I'm planning to draw some more, something related to spiritual warfare.
BTW is anybody interested in establishing Satanic Art Group? Or maybe there is already one?Also just because I said Art it doesn't mean Drawing or Painting alone, this include Music and Poems as well. I notice that there are lot of talented Satanists.
Hail Father Satan!!!Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!! Long Live to All Fellow SS Warriors!! 

Here's the Satanic Artists group, created and moderated by some of us from these groups. It includes music and poems as well. It's not very active though, the last post was almost 3 months ago.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/satanicar ... =487932176

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@... wrote:

My drawing dedicated to Father Satan and to fellow SS
This is my best drawing I can draw so far with my limited drawing skill (manga/anime style) though still trying to improve.
I personally prefer learning renaissance like art but that is too difficult to master....
As much as possible I want some spiritualistic in my drawings...
I believe Art can give a motivation to people who are trying to perfect our Body and Soul.
I'm planning to draw some more, something related to spiritual warfare.

BTW is anybody interested in establishing Satanic Art Group? Or maybe there is already one?
Also just because I said Art it doesn't mean Drawing or Painting alone, this include Music and Poems as well. I notice that there are lot of talented Satanists.

Hail Father Satan!!!
Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!
Long Live to All Fellow SS Warriors!! 

Sounds good. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 16, 2013, at 9:45 AM, carl emil schultz <1488schultz@... wrote:
  looks really good, i like it :)Keep on making drawings or whatever for Father, he appreciates it :)

2013/7/16 Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@...
  [Attachment(s) from Infernal Knight included below] My drawing dedicated to Father Satan and to fellow SS This is my best drawing I can draw so far with my limited drawing skill (manga/anime style) though still trying to improve. I personally prefer learning renaissance like art but that is too difficult to master.... As much as possible I want some spiritualistic in my drawings...I believe Art can give a motivation to people who are trying to perfect our Body and Soul. I'm planning to draw some more, something related to spiritual warfare.
Hail Father Satan!!!Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!! Long Live to All Fellow SS Warriors!! 

Oh Wow. I love it, it's really good! Keep it up!Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 4:24:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Art [1 Attachment]

My drawing dedicated to Father Satan and to fellow SSThis is my best drawing I can draw so far with my limited drawing skill (manga/anime style) though still trying to improve.I personally prefer learning renaissance like art but that is too difficult to master....As much as possible I want some spiritualistic in my drawings...I believe Art can give a motivation to people who are trying to perfect our Body and Soul.I'm planning to draw some more, something related to spiritual warfare.
Hail Father Satan!!!Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!Long Live to All Fellow SS Warriors!! 

Thank you for the info! I'm pleased to join the group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Here's the Satanic Artists group, created and moderated by some of us from these groups. It includes music and poems as well. It's not very active though, the last post was almost 3 months ago.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/satanicar ... =487932176

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@ wrote:

My drawing dedicated to Father Satan and to fellow SS
This is my best drawing I can draw so far with my limited drawing skill (manga/anime style) though still trying to improve.
I personally prefer learning renaissance like art but that is too difficult to master....
As much as possible I want some spiritualistic in my drawings...
I believe Art can give a motivation to people who are trying to perfect our Body and Soul.
I'm planning to draw some more, something related to spiritual warfare.

BTW is anybody interested in establishing Satanic Art Group? Or maybe there is already one?
Also just because I said Art it doesn't mean Drawing or Painting alone, this include Music and Poems as well. I notice that there are lot of talented Satanists.

Hail Father Satan!!!

Attachments :
<ol>Satanic Chivalry.jpg</ol>Hello guys!! yet another drawing of mine.Still trying to improve my drawing skill. 

Nice! Keep working at it! Thanks for sharing.
Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4:48:11 AM

Hello guys!! yet another drawing of mine.Still trying to improve my drawing skill. 

That is very nice, I love the sketchy drawings, they've always just looked better to me. There's a lot of detail and effort. The pentagram and the sigils look amazing and stick out. You made the banner look like it is waving a bit, that takes talent, I couldn't ever get stuff to look like that when I draw, it has to be still. Nice work keep it up :) Hail Satan

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 3:48 AM, Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@... wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from Infernal Knight included below] Hello guys!! yet another drawing of mine.Still trying to improve my drawing skill. 

--
overt enemy

Attachments :
<ol>Astarte.jpg</ol>My Artwork dedicated to Astaroth-Sama Since I never met Ashtaroth-sama personally I used her statue as basis
Now when i was drawing something took my attention.She was holding something in her hands...im not sure if it is Ankh...Maybe something symbolic. Is anybody know what is that?

Great work

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@... wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from Infernal Knight included below] My Artwork dedicated to Astaroth-Sama Since I never met Ashtaroth-sama personally I used her statue as basis
Now when i was drawing something took my attention. She was holding something in her hands...im not sure if it is Ankh...Maybe something symbolic. Is anybody know what is that?
Hail Father Satan!!! Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!Long Live to All Fellow SS Warriors!! 

--
overt enemy

This is beautiful, you are quite good! Keep practicing!Hail Lady Astaroth!
(yes, I often see Her in Her guise as Isis, holding an Ankh.) :)
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:26:04 PM

My Artwork dedicated to Astaroth-Sama Since I never met Ashtaroth-sama personally I used her statue as basis
Now when i was drawing something took my attention.She was holding something in her hands...im not sure if it is Ankh...Maybe something symbolic. Is anybody know what is that?

Beautifully done, Lady Astaroth am sure is proud. Mind if I put your art of her on my site. If so what do you want to name your artwork of her.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@... wrote:

My Artwork dedicated to Astaroth-Sama 
Since I never met Ashtaroth-sama personally I used her statue as basis

Now when i was drawing something took my attention.
She was holding something in her hands...im not sure if it is Ankh...
Maybe something symbolic. Is anybody know what is that?

Hail Father Satan!!!

I'm very pleased that my artwork will be on your site!! :)

As for the title of the drawing... hmm... well I'm personally fine with "Astarte-Sama" but if you think you can give better title then I'll let you :3

Actually that drawing is still on trial attempt... I'm planning to re-draw her after I master some basic skills I need (Shading, perspective, body figure etc...) I want make her more realistic on my drawing but I really wish I can see her even just a glance :( which this means I need meditate harder.

Im very curious how our Gods and Goddesses look like in personally

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Beautifully done, Lady Astaroth am sure is proud. Mind if I put your art of her on my site. If so what do you want to name your artwork of her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

Well do you want me to wait until you update your drawing on her or post your drawing still?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

As for the title of the drawing... hmm... well I'm personally fine with "Astarte-Sama" but if you think you can give better title then I'll let you :3

Actually that drawing is still on trial attempt... I'm planning to re-draw her after I master some basic skills I need (Shading, perspective, body figure etc...) I want make her more realistic on my drawing but I really wish I can see her even just a glance :( which this means I need meditate harder.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

Sorry to not able to reply sooner

As for your question, well it might take a long time before I will going to draw her again. And next time, I want to see her personally before I draw her. So It's up to you if you want to wait but maybe it's gonna even take a year depending on my Spiritual progress.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Well do you want me to wait until you update your drawing on her or post your drawing still?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back