Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic advice on abuse

Sonia k

Friends I have a question for all of you, i have openly said about my past involvement with Xianity leaning more and more about the joy of Satan ministers has been a great adventure for me, but I'm asking some advice, on your web page J.O.S that a Satanist need not take any kind of abuse etc etc, well i find myself in a situation at work where I'm being abused by a guy who's a moron and I've tried the normal ways of stoping this however he keeps on doing this and its turning nasty. In the past with my wrong religious beliefs I would have just prayed for this person and the abuse would have continued. Can c any of you give me some pointers in Spiritual Satanism on what I can do?

Thankyou for any advice

Sonia

Have a read of this.... http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html

You will know what to do.....
What I do... If you were to send out negative energies to that person make sure you REALLY clean your aura after!
On Saturday in the hour of Saturn, preferably try and get a late one as the person may be asleep, concentrate an meditate preferably in a trance an 'will' that persons aura to change to black and visiualize it, then program his aura to take in only negative energies, then with all your hatred pile it in to a big ball, release it all in the ball, get it all out, an all the things you want to do to this person in the ball, then shoot it into his aura, then I'd drain each 1 of his chakras and turn them into black, then I'd do what it says on the link. Thats just what I would do, but whatever it is that you do just make sure you dont turn the other cheek and get some justice for yourself! You can do it, be strong an focused, an know that it has worked.

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Not a bad suggestion, might want to do a little something diffently though, drain his chakras first, and THEN coat his aura in the negative energies, otherwise if you are draining his chakras into yours, you'll end up taking on the energy you sent over to him in the first place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

Have a read of this.... http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html

You will know what to do.....
What I do... If you were to send out negative energies to that person make sure you REALLY clean your aura after!
On Saturday in the hour of Saturn, preferably try and get a late one as the person may be asleep, concentrate an meditate preferably in a trance an 'will' that persons aura to change to black and visiualize it, then program his aura to take in only negative energies, then with all your hatred pile it in to a big ball, release it all in the ball, get it all out, an all the things you want to do to this person in the ball, then shoot it into his aura, then I'd drain each 1 of his chakras and turn them into black, then I'd do what it says on the link. Thats just what I would do, but whatever it is that you do just make sure you dont turn the other cheek and get some justice for yourself! You can do it, be strong an focused, an know that it has worked.

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back