Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satan

Lewis

i want to build a good relationship with satan. can someone tell me how to do so?

i want to build a good relationship with satan. can someone tell me how to do so?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lewis" <uniqe_emo@... wrote:
HELLO. The website joyofsatan.org/ has a lot of answers to your question, including audio sermons you can buy for a tiny cost that deal with topics such as how to develop a relationship with SATAN.

You may also find some encouragement at powerofsatan.com/_powerofsatan1/
Dark blessings to you....

hey guys im not questioning our way of life or father and the demons but just a thought. can anyone clarify but. do father and the gods have the power to just destroy the jewish race? surely they do. why cant they...? im sure they are stronger then the jews. why cant they destroy them now? thanks guys. sry if i offended anyone :p
hail satan!

Who said they can't destroy them? Ever seen the misfortunes in israel and other things that happened there and their reputation that got ruined? As for making them vanish in just one second, no nobody can do that if you mean that by destroying them. They've amassed occult energy and lots of money and have support of the enemy aliens, that's why they can't destroyed in a second. And secondly they are concentrated on fighting mostly the enemy aliens like reptilians which are strong for us and leave the jews to us to fight them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hey guys im not questioning our way of life or father and the demons but just a thought. can anyone clarify but. do father and the gods have the power to just destroy the jewish race? surely they do. why cant they...? im sure they are stronger then the jews. why cant they destroy them now? thanks guys. sry if i offended anyone :p
hail satan!

So how do you guys get your info on satan? like what is he like what does he do with his life things like that where do we get the history on him besides jos?

With any information I receive I always listen to my intuition. Because no matter what people say, your intuition will ALWAYS tell you the flat out truth. And I have yet to have a bad feeling about anything I've heard or read.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "givemethetruth90" <givemethetruth90@... wrote:

So how do you guys get your info on satan? like what is he like what does he do with his life things like that where do we get the history on him besides jos?

you should always ask questions even if people dont like it..and idk i have been asking myself the same questions...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hail satan!

..Hail Satan!! The JOS and related sites is the best place when you are new. Sure, there are other sites besides the JOS, but the large percentage being corrupted their info will only confuse you at this point.
There is so much info on the JOS, right now you should concentrate on reading through that. Your questions will be answered, I am sure.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "givemethetruth90" <givemethetruth90@... wrote:

Hey Shannon.
The way I see it is that Father and the Demons are busy fighting other hostile aliens, like reptilians and their own race (Elohim with Satan's father as their leader). I'd say it's enough to do, especially when Satan and the crew is outnumbered (as I've read somewhere, only a small number of Elohim rebelled against exploitation and destruction of Humankind). Besides, Earth is Our planed and WE are supposed to be the main defense line. We were given the means, now it's up to us to evolve and empower ourselves and win this war here, on Earth.
And yeah, reptilians, hostile Elohim and their team are a bit too powerful for us alone to handle, hence we are in need of Satan's help with our training and also with Satan keeping the vast majority of aliens away from us.

/Hail all the True Gods!
/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

hail satan!

without opposition strength is nothing and we wouldnt need to become powerful, so i think That Father Satan and His Demons want us to help and once we gain enough generated energy we will win. Hail Father Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: satan

you should always ask questions even if people dont like it..and idk i have been asking myself the same questions...

hail satan!

Our time has come, Shannon. This is the age of Aquarius, which is Lucifer's 2,000 year reign. Pisces was an era where the enemy the reptilians were able to steal control. Have you noticed how so many rebelled against the reptilian church way of thinking ?? Flappers in the early 20th century, jazz in the 1930'2-40's, beatniks in the 1950's, hippies in the 1960's, punks in the 1970's, new wave in the 1980's, techno in the 1990's, and now they all seem to be merging together, finding their similarities. We are co-inciding in thought, kicking out old processes, and we're helping Satan who represents freedom and growth in my mind/body/spirit= godhead. They have no choice but to fight or stand down. I am hoping the get it straight and stand down and just leave earth altogether. Imagine..
Hail all our Guardian demons

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

hail satan!

You guys are necroposting! Shannon asked that almost a year ago.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

Our time has come, Shannon. This is the age of Aquarius, which is Lucifer's 2,000 year reign. Pisces was an era where the enemy the reptilians were able to steal control. Have you noticed how so many rebelled against the reptilian church way of thinking ?? Flappers in the early 20th century, jazz in the 1930'2-40's, beatniks in the 1950's, hippies in the 1960's, punks in the 1970's, new wave in the 1980's, techno in the 1990's, and now they all seem to be merging together, finding their similarities. We are co-inciding in thought, kicking out old processes, and we're helping Satan who represents freedom and growth in my mind/body/spirit= godhead. They have no choice but to fight or stand down. I am hoping the get it straight and stand down and just leave earth altogether. Imagine..
Hail all our Guardian demons

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "givemethetruth90" <givemethetruth90@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

hail satan!

Was it multiple choice, or fill in the blank? I don't know either what is meant by tested/
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 8:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] satan

we used th ouija board and satan tested us on our belief what does that mean ????

Will satan let me come back to him? cause i have turned away from satanism and im trying to come back to him

This is entirely between you and father Satan. It all depends on what yoyu did and the reason why you turned away. It is obvious that you weren't strong in Satan.Talk to father Satan and if you are accepted back then you'll know. There have been many who have left Father Satan and weren't accepted back. Father knows what's in your heart and if you are sincere about coming back and if you'll leave him again...

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 7:30 AM EDT johnmayo1995 wrote:

Will satan let me come back to him? cause i have turned away from satanism and im trying to come back to him

am new plz tell me who created Satan,what is black and white magic who sent Satan and the other gods to come and mine on earth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back