Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan

<td val[/IMG]Are you loyal to Father Satan and the only intention in your heart was to dedicate you soul to Him and remain loyal to Him? If do, then yes, you have dedicated your soul. Be happy. Most people do not feel anything when they do it, but after your soul becomes more open, you will experience the difference.

xStr8Edge4Lifex[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satan
Sent: Tue, Jul 9, 2013 9:21:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]   When I dedicated my soul to Satan , nothing happened. How do I know if I really did dedicate my soul to Satan?

[/TD]

But on the JoS website it says the following:
Everyone knows souls are important to Satan; humanity is his creation. When we dedicate our souls to Satan, we become a part of a massive vortex of energy that we can tap into to accomplish our desires and objectives. The additional energy not only benefits humanity, but also benefits Father Satan and the Original Gods, and gives everyone concerned more power. (The Christian churches have exploited souls and their energy for centuries). Now, as we know souls are important to Satan, why would he or his Demons do anything to frighten people away, or make people try to avoid him at all costs?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satan

You do not dedicate your soul. You dedicate your dedication to Satan.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM, nicole_angelova34 <nicole_angelova34@... wrote:
  When I dedicated my soul to Satan , nothing happened. How do I know if I really did dedicate my soul to Satan?

They wouldn't frighten people unless they were dabblers or jews. Grey, angels, and/or reptilians are the ones that frighten people. (Mostly newbies.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian MM <brianmm44@... wrote:

But on the JoS website it says the following:

Everyone knows souls are important to Satan; humanity is his creation. When we dedicate our souls to Satan, we become a part of a massive vortex of energy that we can tap into to accomplish our desires and objectives. The additional energy not only benefits humanity, but also benefits Father Satan and the Original Gods, and gives everyone concerned more power. (The Christian churches have exploited souls and their energy for centuries). Now, as we know souls are important to Satan, why would he or his Demons do anything to frighten people away, or make people try to avoid him at all costs?

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satan

You do not dedicate your soul. You dedicate your dedication to Satan.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM, nicole_angelova34 <nicole_angelova34@... wrote:

When I dedicated my soul to Satan , nothing happened. How do I know if I really did dedicate my soul to Satan?

But dedicating your dedication to him on earth IS dedicating your soul to him AFTER you past away. But first you must dedicate your dedication to him. If you read the initiation ritual it does not say anything about dedicating your soul, only your dedication.

Many -if not all- of us have spoken to Him and we have received His answers. :) If He's not responding to you He's probably extremely busy, or you're not spiritually open enough to hear Him... Keep on empowering yourself.

Στις 10:00 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 6 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "daviona713@..." <daviona713@... έγραψε:
  Has anyone in here spoken to Satan/true god because that's what I'm trying to do?

He'll probably speak to you when you least expect it. I have found Him to be of few words, but when He does speak, it is profound!

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 2:59 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Many -if not all- of us have spoken to Him and we have received His answers. :) If He's not responding to you He's probably extremely busy, or you're not spiritually open enough to hear Him... Keep on empowering yourself.

Στις 10:00 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 6 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "daviona713@..." <daviona713@... έγραψε:
  Has anyone in here spoken to Satan/true god because that's what I'm trying to do?

Yes, Satan speaks to us all. When you're new you don't speak to him face to face though because that requires a certain level of spiritual ability. Just keep open and throw all your expectations away, keep an accepting and OPEN mind frame and you'll see for yourself. Also if you keep on telling yourself "I can't communicate with Satan" then you probably won't, as I said you need remain open, calm, and relaxed just to make sure your mind doesn't distort the communication signals too much.

On Thursday, 6 March 2014, 20:00, "daviona713@..." <daviona713@... wrote:

yes, I have, as have many here. What others have said here is all good
advice, so i shan't add to it, except just to say, BE PATIENT! Cannot
stress that enough! I myself cannot hear his voice, but I have been
receiving telepathic messages from him of late. Opening your astral
senses takes time, especially if you are not an already a psychically
open person. So just keep at it, and don't lose heart, though I know
it does seem hard at times.

On 3/6/14, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
Yes, Satan speaks to us all. When you're new you don't speak to him face to
face though because that requires a certain level of spiritual ability. Just
keep open and throw all your expectations away, keep an accepting and OPEN
mind frame and you'll see for yourself.

Also if you keep on telling yourself "I can't communicate with Satan" then
you probably won't, as I said you need remain open, calm, and relaxed just
to make sure your mind doesn't distort the communication signals too much.

On Thursday, 6 March 2014, 20:00, "daviona713@..."
<daviona713@... wrote:

Has anyone in here spoken to Satan/true god because that's what I'm trying
to do?

I was thinking about trying to Summon forth Lord Ea soon. Does anyone know what kind of Incense I should use?

lol. Satan is not "summoned". You can talk to Him and He will respond if He's not busy/according to what you'll tell Him etc etc etc. You could do a Thanksgiving Ritual for Him if you want. He's not "summoned" though. If you wish to "see" Him etc, talk to Him in a ritual, and tell Him about that. Eventually, it could even be in a dream, you will see Him and have a conversation with Him.

Στις 7:38 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "withoutalabel@..." <withoutalabel@... έγραψε:

I was thinking about trying to Summon forth Lord Ea soon. Does anyone know what kind of Incense I should use?

This is very disrespectful. You do not summon Satan, Satan appears to whom he wishes, when he wishes. Hail Satan!!!!

On Tuesday, 25 March 2014, 17:38, "withoutalabel@..." <withoutalabel@... wrote:

Hi guys, I have a quick question here. I dont want to disrespect Satan in any way,but is He the creator of humanity or the universe? Because somewhere on Jos it said that he is around half a million years old, but the universe was created some 14 billion years ago and Jos said it doesnt contradict science. Thanks

The Universe was never "created". xDThe "big bang" is a scum. The Universe has no beginning and no ending.And Satan is the Creator of Humanity, not of the Universe. :)

Στις 5:22 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "multacek@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi guys, I have a quick question here. I dont want to disrespect Satan in any way,but is He the creator of humanity or the universe? Because somewhere on Jos it said that he is around half a million years old, but the universe was created some 14 billion years ago and Jos said it doesnt contradict science. Thanks

He just created humanity. It's been said he's an extraterrestrial being with a physical body, not some omnipresent spook or anything like that. Now of course it's been said that we fully support science, however that mainstream science you hear about isn't real science, it's more like a jewish religion than science. I'm talking about that materialistic nonsense that is passed as science where they say that the physical brain creates our consciousness e.t.c. That isn't science, just biased materialistic bullshit. Quantum physics (which is real science) proves that everything is energy and that matter is just the lowest vibration of energy and is created by the mind, and not the other way round. Quantum physics also can prove the existence of a soul and everything spiritual.

Hello!I'm a new satanist.I red some shit from a site about " guardian" demons.I think it's a stupidity.I haven't got ouija board, crosses, symbols in my table.I never use any magick.Never learned any things of magic, and I don't want to use black, or white magick, because I Think it's a sin from me to people's mind.But I have so many quetions about satanism, just my english is short.Please tell me what is the different about angels and demons.This is my first question.Difference...I growed up in a christian family, and I get so many negative energy, like people, and god destroy me.I don't understand why?Why I'm a sinner?I found my only and straight religion, but people afraid to me!It's very gas, because I don't want to destroy people, in any ways!But I wanna save my soul, and mind, and my body.It's not an S.O.S. letter! 

Read and study all of Joy of Satan  really I dont even know how a disrespectful post like this was approved.  

On Sunday, February 8, 2015 7:31 PM, "laxee@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello!I'm a new satanist.I red some shit from a site about " guardian" demons.I think it's a stupidity.I haven't got ouija board, crosses, symbols in my table.I never use any magick.Never learned any things of magic, and I don't want to use black, or white magick, because I Think it's a sin from me to people's mind.But I have so many quetions about satanism, just my english is short.Please tell me what is the different about angels and demons.This is my first question.Difference...I growed up in a christian family, and I get so many negative energy, like people, and god destroy me.I don't understand why?Why I'm a sinner?I found my only and straight religion, but people afraid to me!It's very gas, because I don't want to destroy people, in any ways!But I wanna save my soul, and mind, and my body.It's not an S.O.S. letter! 

Wait, so pretty much you're saying many of the things in Spiritual Satanism are "stupidity" or "a sin" but somehow you want to become a Spiritual Satanist after all. What do you really think Spiritual Satanism is about, if not other then the things you say they are "stupidity"? Just curious. It's pretty much like myself saying that I want to become a musician but I hate musical instruments and singing and writing music.

*sighs* You really need to study the JoS, and ask Father Satan for help/advice man. I understand that you think some imaginary fictitious paranoid psychopathic god invented by the jews(to keep Gentiles from embracing what is their natural birth rite) is out to get you. I'm not saying you're paranoid at all, it's just how enemy programming works.

There's nothing wrong at all with practicing one's natural birth rite, whether white/black/grey magick. It's what our Divine Souls were meant to do.

basically, on the idea of the sinning thing, jews hate you as does the fictitious filthy nazarene just for being what you are, which is Pagan. There's nothing wrong with being what you naturally are man/lady..?

I suggest you read and study this first, and foremost Exposing Christianity  This exposes the jewish programming in full. Absorb it, and give it time to sink in, there's no rush as long as you progressively read it, and think about it. Try to give it as much thought as possible.

Don't be so hard on yourself, just take it easy.

Hi Brian!  I've wondered how you have been and am glad to see that you and Raven are doing well.
Hail Satan! 

The Darkness of confusing an feeling lost was where
I was til I found The Light of Satan.
He began to help me
find true faith in him An i began to understand he gave to
me True freedom to become a god
and the Gods Of HELL the true Gods were free for me
to talk too.
Indulgences An My lust Of my Dark passions for
A love of a Demoness  began to fill my heart
for her Loving touch.
Then I found true in my spiritual family.
For found My true creator An may His light
an presence  remain always  with him forever an all eternity!!!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan
On Feb 15, 2015 11:15 AM, "doomicusserpenti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
He began to help me
to talk too.
for her Loving touch.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

But hey if you don't use english well you should state it..
People will think your trolling !!!
Hail Satan
On Feb 15, 2015 11:15 AM, "doomicusserpenti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
He began to help me
to talk too.
for her Loving touch.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Um, I have a question. About that massive vortex of energy thing. In other words, when you dedicate to Him your power/energy joins the others in a massive vortex that everyone can use? Like, sharing your energy?

The muslimssay thres nothing like this in the quran and  the toccultic numbers ate just made up own own. Plz help in beliving satan

I also read expozing islam site plz help On Nov 15, 2015 7:47 AM, "amitanshu bose" <boseamitanshu@... wrote:
That means tgr le occultic numbrs founfld and the verses are really not hrectge muslims say. Wht should i do? On Nov 15, 2015 12:13 AM, "amitanshu bose" <boseamitanshu@... wrote:
The muslimssay thres nothing like this in the quran and  the toccultic numbers ate just made up own own. Plz help in beliving satan

It doesn't matter what the fucking muslims say, their all dirty lying psychopaths. Why would you even care about the lies of enemy religions like islam? you obviously need to deprogram yourself man. 

On Sunday, November 15, 2015 12:22 PM, "amitanshu bose boseamitanshu@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I also read expozing islam site plz help On Nov 15, 2015 7:47 AM, "amitanshu bose" <boseamitanshu@... wrote:
That means tgr le occultic numbrs founfld and the verses are really not hrectge muslims say. Wht should i do? On Nov 15, 2015 12:13 AM, "amitanshu bose" <boseamitanshu@... wrote:

Hello, all you have to do is focus on Father Satan and talk to him in your mind and he will hear you. As for you hearing him back he will respond to you in signs. Coincidences will happen and you will be shown what you need to know. You may also hear some words enter your head, however do not rely on this alone as this is unreliable, especially until you are psychically advanced. 

I have done the ritual today to pledge my soul to Satan by signing the pledge with signing in my blood. I have also gotten the satanic pentagram tattoo to show i serve Satan. Has any others made the commitment to Satan

Aldric, I was wondering can I ask you a question? I am pretty new to JOS, I dedicated on the summer solstice so that's not too long. I receive signs/coincidences and thoughts or as you say words entering my head, sudden inspirations, that sort of thing. After I finished my portrait of Satan for instance I was sitting across the studio just looking at it - at three in the morning. I started talking to Him and then deciding I wanted to show respect I went to his image, kissed his cheek, and knelt there to talk some more. I said some things about what an honor and a privilege it has been to paint you. I hope you like your picture, sorry its not perfect. I wanted it to be perfect for you, but you know I really tried. Suddenly a truly lovely energy entered the room and I heard: Don't worry, just keep painting. But I've not seen Satan face to face. I wish I could. I was wondering how long it took for you to see him? If you don't mind me asking? I know we are all different but still, it might give me a timeline? I feel like a little kid right now, sitting by the campfire with my big bro asking him; will you tell me a story?

I have mostly seen Demons. There is really no way to tell. As everyone is different. Whenever I have had a real experience, like seen them as real as another human being. I never sought it, it always came to me. Meaning I didn't go seek out a demon and try to have an experience, it just happened.
 In ten years of being Dedicated I have only had four experiences where it was this real. I have had real conversations with Satan, but I have never seen Satans face. There are two types of visualization. One is everything lights up like white light in your head and you see a person in this light crystal clear. The other one is really crazy. You think you have your eyes open and everything is the same in your room other then you cannot move. People come into the room and you experience this like physical reality.
  One of the four was the white light visualization. The other three were physical but only one of them had a demon in it. I think if I had done more summoning so and would really try and build a relationship with a Demon I would have had more. I know of certain Demons for sure that work with me, but I don't really know my main Guardian. Ofcourse there were many real experience in between, I am only telling you the ones that were as real as reality itself. I didn't know it could be that real until I experienced. I was never really told about this, but I can't go does this exist? Because obviously when you experience it you know. Lol
  Telepathy is literally like talking on a phone, remember caliraudience, at an advanced level. Or Skype, imagine sitting in a chair and closing your eyes. But you don't see your eyes closed just a dark flash go down and you can't move. And someone comes and sits down and talks to you. Then you see another flash going up and the person is gone. But it never feels like you closed your eyes, it's experienced as a flash of something but your vision remains the same.
 When I experienced the Demon this way I was falling asleep talking to him. Then it was as if he was sitting on my bed looking down at me. I feel like I know this person in real life and they just haven't been around. It was that real. He bent over and said HEY! Which woke me up. I looked out in the hallway to see if anyone had called me.
  Also, I experience people's thoughts as though they are literally shouting it. It happens when it wants to and I can't control it. Especially music. I was working with this one guy and there was a boom box coming out of his head. That stupid Christian song I can only imagine. I would walk into the cooler and it was muffled, then I would walk out and it would blare. I was like does anyone hear music? No, it's dead silent In here, wish we had some. I said you know that song I can only imagine. Yeah! That's been playing in my head all morning!
  It's so wierd when it happens. It's like is this really happening right now? Then I've practiced telepathy with other Satanists. I got the image he was sending and then probed his mind and found memories he didn't want to think about and I hurt him. I realized that day, it is a respect thing to hold back and not try and look through people's minds. So I tone myself way down. People think I'm phychic but they don't realize it's only a tenth of what im allowing myself experience. But the problem with this, is over sensitivity. Everything bothers you when your like this. I am having to train void now big time, because I am under attack from my own mind non stop. I mean imagine feeling like things are just coming out and biting you and experiencing this in your mind and not being able to stop it. It's never positive, it's always there to hurt you and bother you. 
  I feel so deeply for others. I have learned that other than fight it to just except it. After talking to that Jew and realizing his sociopathology. I said to myself you know what I am glad I am sensitive. Fuck these bitches who think they can change the way I feel about myself. That's when I learned that embracing yourself for who you are is strength, regardless of emotion. My emotions give me power! Because I realize that the love I feel for others is something straight from Satan!! It is my gift to nurture and help others! As such I become like a protector. I realized as there have been situations in my life, where if I'm defending someone else, I am not the same person and I have no fear. My only thought is too give my life if necessary to protect this person! Especially children. My passion can turn into violence quick. Which fuels into my anger. 
   Sensitivity and emotions are not weak! They fuel you to what you want to become. Find your dream! Never let it go! I sat for four years out in the middle of no where, not knowing anyone. Everyday I would tell myself, there is no way possible in front of me, but that doesn't matter. One day I will have a coven! All that matters is my dream! That will become a reality! Then everything opened up one day and got exactly what I wanted. 
  Let the dream take you over. Live, fight and die for your dream. Accept yourself the way you are. Don't try and be some version of what you think you should be. Embracing my weakness was the greatest strength move I ever made. I am not ashamed for when I cry to some sad story or movie. I am not ashamed of when I feel for those in this world that are suffering. Instead I embrace it and out of my emotions comes the idealism, of without Effort being able to give it all. Light Yagami is a great inspiration to me. Because she feels deeply and out of that comes anger. How DARE you rape MY people!! How DARE you try and hurt and kill all those I love! The enemy wants to take everyone you have ever loved!!! Family,animals,friends ect. And torture them to death!!!! How would you like to wake up one day finding them dead? Knowing the main they felt!
   Feel the anger course through you but don't let it consume you. Only visualize for a split second and then turn it off. Just enough to bring forth the emotion. Then wiled it like a sword! Like a sword against our enemies! Wield your emotions! Find what you are passion about and fight for it!! Fight for it like Hell!!
  I went through four straight years of loneliness. So I see in my mind someone alone and confused. Not knowing where to turn and the enemy driving them into the dirt. I think, how dare you do this to them. How dare you! Torture them like you did me! This Brother or Sister I will help, because no one was there for me! That is what gives me the passion when I make a video on YouTube. That at least One Brother or Sister in Satan will find my video and it will instill in them that hope. Make them feel better in their lives. I use to turn to people on YouTube and it made my day. In the end they all became traitors and turned against the JOS. I said let me show my Brothers and Sisters how it's suppose to be done!!! A Brother in Satan who will not only provide the necessary passion. Provide the necessary info. Who will provide the morale boost to get you through your day. And will NEVER fall to the enemy!! 
  Who will never compromise to the ideas and standards of the JOS! Who will stand as a beacon of strength. Knowing that I made just one Brother or Sister in Satan stand proud. Feel better about them self and overcome the enemy. Who will not allow the stigmas of society to over take them. Who will say yes I am a Spiritual Satanist!!! 
   This is why I made the videos. This is where my passion came from. Too see Spiritual Satanists everywhere become Strong and Independent in themselves. That's why it was called beginner meditations. Because I want to make a difference in your lives. I want to give my all and know that I can create change. This sister is what you need more than visualization. You need a Dream that you can pour your heart and soul into. That will make you realize your worth. Propelling you into a life where dreams do come true.

Aldric you message gave me alo of good emotions, well said!!

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 08:35:51 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan

I have mostly seen Demons. There is really no way to tell. As everyone is different. Whenever I have had a real experience, like seen them as real as another human being. I never sought it, it always came to me. Meaning I didn't go seek out a demon and try to have an experience, it just happened.

In ten years of being Dedicated I have only had four experiences where it was this real. I have had real conversations with Satan, but I have never seen Satans face. There are two types of visualization. One is everything lights up like white light in your head and you see a person in this light crystal clear. The other one is really crazy. You think you have your eyes open and everything is the same in your room other then you cannot move. People come into the room and you experience this like physical reality.
  One of the four was the white light visualization. The other three were physical but only one of them had a demon in it. I think if I had done more summoning so and would really try and build a relationship with a Demon I would have had more. I know of certain Demons for sure that work with me, but I don't really know my main Guardian. Ofcourse there were many real experience in between, I am only telling you the ones that were as real as reality itself. I didn't know it could be that real until I experienced. I was never really told about this, but I can't go does this exist? Because obviously when you experience it you know. Lol
  Telepathy is literally like talking on a phone, remember caliraudience, at an advanced level. Or Skype, imagine sitting in a chair and closing your eyes. But you don't see your eyes closed just a dark flash go down and you can't move. And someone comes and sits down and talks to you. Then you see another flash going up and the person is gone. But it never feels like you closed your eyes, it's experienced as a flash of something but your vision remains the same.
 When I experienced the Demon this way I was falling asleep talking to him. Then it was as if he was sitting on my bed looking down at me. I feel like I know this person in real life and they just haven't been around. It was that real. He bent over and said HEY! Which woke me up. I looked out in the hallway to see if anyone had called me.
  Also, I experience people's thoughts as though they are literally shouting it. It happens when it wants to and I can't control it. Especially music. I was working with this one guy and there was a boom box coming out of his head. That stupid Christian song I can only imagine. I would walk into the cooler and it was muffled, then I would walk out and it would blare. I was like does anyone hear music? No, it's dead silent In here, wish we had some. I said you know that song I can only imagine. Yeah! That's been playing in my head all morning!
  It's so wierd when it happens. It's like is this really happening right now? Then I've practiced telepathy with other Satanists. I got the image he was sending and then probed his mind and found memories he didn't want to think about and I hurt him. I realized that day, it is a respect thing to hold back and not try and look through people's minds. So I tone myself way down. People think I'm phychic but they don't realize it's only a tenth of what im allowing myself experience. But the problem with this, is over sensitivity. Everything bothers you when your like this. I am having to train void now big time, because I am under attack from my own mind non stop. I mean imagine feeling like things are just coming out and biting you and experiencing this in your mind and not being able to stop it. It's never positive, it's always there to hurt you and bother you. 
  I feel so deeply for others. I have learned that other than fight it to just except it. After talking to that Jew and realizing his sociopathology. I said to myself you know what I am glad I am sensitive. Fuck these bitches who think they can change the way I feel about myself. That's when I learned that embracing yourself for who you are is strength, regardless of emotion. My emotions give me power! Because I realize that the love I feel for others is something straight from Satan!! It is my gift to nurture and help others! As such I become like a protector. I realized as there have been situations in my life, where if I'm defending someone else, I am not the same person and I have no fear. My only thought is too give my life if necessary to protect this person! Especially children. My passion can turn into violence quick. Which fuels into my anger. 
   Sensitivity and emotions are not weak! They fuel you to what you want to become. Find your dream! Never let it go! I sat for four years out in the middle of no where, not knowing anyone. Everyday I would tell myself, there is no way possible in front of me, but that doesn't matter. One day I will have a coven! All that matters is my dream! That will become a reality! Then everything opened up one day and got exactly what I wanted. 
  Let the dream take you over. Live, fight and die for your dream. Accept yourself the way you are. Don't try and be some version of what you think you should be. Embracing my weakness was the greatest strength move I ever made. I am not ashamed for when I cry to some sad story or movie. I am not ashamed of when I feel for those in this world that are suffering. Instead I embrace it and out of my emotions comes the idealism, of without Effort being able to give it all. Light Yagami is a great inspiration to me. Because she feels deeply and out of that comes anger. How DARE you rape MY people!! How DARE you try and hurt and kill all those I love! The enemy wants to take everyone you have ever loved!!! Family,animals,friends ect. And torture them to death!!!! How would you like to wake up one day finding them dead? Knowing the main they felt!
   Feel the anger course through you but don't let it consume you. Only visualize for a split second and then turn it off. Just enough to bring forth the emotion. Then wiled it like a sword! Like a sword against our enemies! Wield your emotions! Find what you are passion about and fight for it!! Fight for it like Hell!!
  I went through four straight years of loneliness. So I see in my mind someone alone and confused. Not knowing where to turn and the enemy driving them into the dirt. I think, how dare you do this to them. How dare you! Torture them like you did me! This Brother or Sister I will help, because no one was there for me! That is what gives me the passion when I make a video on YouTube. That at least One Brother or Sister in Satan will find my video and it will instill in them that hope. Make them feel better in their lives. I use to turn to people on YouTube and it made my day. In the end they all became traitors and turned against the JOS. I said let me show my Brothers and Sisters how it's suppose to be done!!! A Brother in Satan who will not only provide the necessary passion. Provide the necessary info. Who will provide the morale boost to get you through your day. And will NEVER fall to the enemy!! 
  Who will never compromise to the ideas and standards of the JOS! Who will stand as a beacon of strength. Knowing that I made just one Brother or Sister in Satan stand proud. Feel better about them self and overcome the enemy. Who will not allow the stigmas of society to over take them. Who will say yes I am a Spiritual Satanist!!! 
   This is why I made the videos. This is where my passion came from. Too see Spiritual Satanists everywhere become Strong and Independent in themselves. That's why it was called beginner meditations. Because I want to make a difference in your lives. I want to give my all and know that I can create change. This sister is what you need more than visualization. You need a Dream that you can pour your heart and soul into. That will make you realize your worth. Propelling you into a life where dreams do come true.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back