Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan Takes Care of Our Loved Ones

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
I just remembered these facts, and thought I should share them with all of you, especially our newer members who worry what will happen to their families after they dedicate to Satan.

My dad has mild ADHD, and has smoked pot for a long time, it gave him focus and concentration. Of course we SS know there are better ways to control our minds, but that's besides the point. Two months after dedicating, I was visiting my parents, and my dad told me he quit smoking pot a few months prior, which would be around the time of my dedication.

Shortly after that, my dad got a better position in his field of work, which allowed him to work straight day shifts. Before he would work 2 day shifts, a 24 hour break, and then work 2 night shifts (followed by 4 days off). Studies show switching shifts that often is terrible for the health.

About 8 months ago, both my parents, who used to be somewhat heavy drinkers, completely quit drinking. They are both in better health, better moods, and sleep better, and my mom has lost weight without trying, as alcohol has many empty calories.

Some might call this coincidence, but considering that 3 major positive changes happened in the 1 1/2 years since I dedicated, I would say that Satan had a hand in this, for which I am extremely grateful.

There have also been a few other things, such as my dad hitting a dead deer or elk on the road, but fortunately he was in my mom's larger jeep instead of his car he usually takes to work so he was unharmed. I just remembered that. He may have also helped them with their grief over my brother's death, because it seems like they are handling it better that I expected.

I am so very grateful to Satan for taking care of my parents. I have always worried about them. I have actually started cleaning their auras and chakras when they are sleeping (they are in an earlier time zone than I am so I'm still awake) and doing an aura of protection for them after.

Hail Father Satan!

I am pretty new here (an hour ago actually haha) but I saw this before going to log out, and I just want to say how touching that was to hear. :] Father does many things for us, as I have learned, some I'm sure we don't know about. And I am happy to hear about your parents it is reassuring to hear things like that. For me, first Father took care of some business dealings we were having a hard time with. I use to be arrogant and violent with my family I am now the calmest of them all and my fathers health is better and he has been losing weight and like your parents has cured his alcohol issues. All in all I believe it is good to say, Hail Satan!

Jess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I just remembered these facts, and thought I should share them with all of you, especially our newer members who worry what will happen to their families after they dedicate to Satan.

My dad has mild ADHD, and has smoked pot for a long time, it gave him focus and concentration. Of course we SS know there are better ways to control our minds, but that's besides the point. Two months after dedicating, I was visiting my parents, and my dad told me he quit smoking pot a few months prior, which would be around the time of my dedication.

Shortly after that, my dad got a better position in his field of work, which allowed him to work straight day shifts. Before he would work 2 day shifts, a 24 hour break, and then work 2 night shifts (followed by 4 days off). Studies show switching shifts that often is terrible for the health.

About 8 months ago, both my parents, who used to be somewhat heavy drinkers, completely quit drinking. They are both in better health, better moods, and sleep better, and my mom has lost weight without trying, as alcohol has many empty calories.

Some might call this coincidence, but considering that 3 major positive changes happened in the 1 1/2 years since I dedicated, I would say that Satan had a hand in this, for which I am extremely grateful.

There have also been a few other things, such as my dad hitting a dead deer or elk on the road, but fortunately he was in my mom's larger jeep instead of his car he usually takes to work so he was unharmed. I just remembered that. He may have also helped them with their grief over my brother's death, because it seems like they are handling it better that I expected.

I am so very grateful to Satan for taking care of my parents. I have always worried about them. I have actually started cleaning their auras and chakras when they are sleeping (they are in an earlier time zone than I am so I'm still awake) and doing an aura of protection for them after.

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you Lydia for the encoragement and I am happy for you and your family
All Hail Father Satan!!!

~Angela [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satan Takes Care of Our Loved Ones
Sent: Sun, Apr 1, 2012 1:47:26 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I just remembered these facts, and thought I should share them with all of you, especially our newer members who worry what will happen to their families after they dedicate to Satan.

Hail Father Satan!

[/TD]

I can concur that you're family will likely benefit from your Dedication. And as you advance you can use your own skills to help them. My father finally found a job a few days after I dedicated.

..Hail Satan!!! BEAUTIFUL, lydia!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I am very sorry about your brother big sis, I hope you are holding on well. <3 
I have never in my life been really connected to any human being, which some how helped me find Father. The only people I MIGHT care about are my littler brother (Satanist) and my sister. I have always been unbelievably different than any other person I have ever met. 
Let me start of with a story about a near death experience my brother and I almost had about 3 weeks ago. I decided to mow our tiny garden outside, and I never knew the lawnmower needed less that 500 ml of fuel. So I told my dad to get us 5 LITRES. So after we came back, we fueled up the lawnmower, but the petrol was still filling the petrol can all the way to the top. I then decide to pour in some of it into the weeds, and set it alight. I foolishly poured it on the weeds and some of it dripped down the side of the can. I lit it and in less than a split second, the weed AND the petrol can were on fire. I was not scared, just surprised as I thought these things only happen in movies. So I decided to take off my coat and put it over the can, but I didn't do it. I then walked to my brother and shouted "it's on fire!!" because the lawnmower was on. He then came over and tried to tap out the fire, which made it worse. We were slowly retreating, and then the flame suddenly disappeared. The strange thing is, I saw smoke come OUT of the can's rim, which obviously means it must have caught fire from the inside. All of this happened in less than 5 minutes. If it had exploded, my brother and I would have flown 10 meters away, and we would have probably burned to death. Strange, a brother had posted about a similar experience he had while camping.....
That night, I just wondered about it. Without thinking about Father, I felt his beautiful energy, and it all became so clear. I asked him why, as I felt I wasn't really doing anything for him, and I ended with saying (after being speechless) "wow, now do you believe that I AM in your debt?"
Obviously, saying thank is not enough. This being has created us, gave us so much knowledge and defended us even though he has been blasphemed and insulted for HUNDREDS of years. Still to THIS day, he is always watching and protecting us. To me, he is the best thing that happened in my entire life. He is the only reason I am still living, literally. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL SATAN!!!
On 1 Apr 2012, at 02:47, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
=

Glad to hear that Lydia. But with me these kind of things havent happened yet. I do wanna ask you one thing How do you cleansing their chakras and aura if they are physically not with you ? Is it by just visualizing them or how,what?:-S 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hail Father Satan!
Satan saved me from abusive family members and empowered and helped affairns in all my life. With His last miracle saving my only and beloved person in the world from getting lost. I will never be able to repay Him, because this was a sheer show of His Power and genuine love. He is so caring for our lives. I almost had lost hope in this person but never really, Satan saved both me and Her, I am forever grateful for all His support in EVERY fuckup in my life and all what He did and His guidance in helping me achieve whatever I have till today, peace and Truth inside being the first and foremost. He has been there for me everytime I called in Him - and I called so many times. Satan never leaves anybody that is loyal, truthful and loves Him genuinely with a whole heart!

Trust in Satan ALWAYS.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks little bro <3

I'm so glad you and your brother are alright! That could have ended terribly if you were without! Father Satan truly is ineffable. Words cannot describe how beautiful, caring, and awesome he is. And we don't even know everything he has done for us, not only in our current lives but in our past lives as well... wow. It's overwhelming to begin thinking about it.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:

I am very sorry about your brother big sis, I hope you are holding on well. <3

I have never in my life been really connected to any human being, which some how helped me find Father. The only people I MIGHT care about are my littler brother (Satanist) and my sister. I have always been unbelievably different than any other person I have ever met.

Let me start of with a story about a near death experience my brother and I almost had about 3 weeks ago. I decided to mow our tiny garden outside, and I never knew the lawnmower needed less that 500 ml of fuel. So I told my dad to get us 5 LITRES. So after we came back, we fueled up the lawnmower, but the petrol was still filling the petrol can all the way to the top. I then decide to pour in some of it into the weeds, and set it alight. I foolishly poured it on the weeds and some of it dripped down the side of the can. I lit it and in less than a split second, the weed AND the petrol can were on fire. I was not scared, just surprised as I thought these things only happen in movies. So I decided to take off my coat and put it over the can, but I didn't do it. I then walked to my brother and shouted "it's on fire!!" because the lawnmower was on. He then came over and tried to tap out the fire, which made it worse. We were slowly retreating, and then the flame suddenly disappeared. The strange thing is, I saw smoke come OUT of the can's rim, which obviously means it must have caught fire from the inside. All of this happened in less than 5 minutes. If it had exploded, my brother and I would have flown 10 meters away, and we would have probably burned to death. Strange, a brother had posted about a similar experience he had while camping.....

That night, I just wondered about it. Without thinking about Father, I felt his beautiful energy, and it all became so clear. I asked him why, as I felt I wasn't really doing anything for him, and I ended with saying (after being speechless) "wow, now do you believe that I AM in your debt?"

Obviously, saying thank is not enough. This being has created us, gave us so much knowledge and defended us even though he has been blasphemed and insulted for HUNDREDS of years. Still to THIS day, he is always watching and protecting us. To me, he is the best thing that happened in my entire life. He is the only reason I am still living, literally.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

On 1 Apr 2012, at 02:47, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
Obama pushes for 'Buffett Rule' tax
The president calls on Congress to hike taxes on millionaires, even if the plan is unlikely to pass.
Privacy Policy

Perhaps things have happened that you are unaware of. Perhaps someone you love was going to be in a terrible accident, and it was prevented. That's why, during thanksgiving rituals, I always add "and thank you for everything you have done for me that I am currently unaware of".

For cleaning for my parents, yes through visualization, remote viewing, and soon astral projection if I feel that would be more effective. I'm experimenting.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marshjohn30 <marshjohn30@... wrote:

Glad to hear that Lydia. But with me these kind of things havent happened yet. I do wanna ask you one thing How do you cleansing their chakras and aura if they are physically not with you ? Is it by just visualizing them or how,what?:-S 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Glad to hear that Hoodedcobra. I don't have many people I truly love either.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Satan saved me from abusive family members and empowered and helped affairns in all my life. With His last miracle saving my only and beloved person in the world from getting lost. I will never be able to repay Him, because this was a sheer show of His Power and genuine love. He is so caring for our lives. I almost had lost hope in this person but never really, Satan saved both me and Her, I am forever grateful for all His support in EVERY fuckup in my life and all what He did and His guidance in helping me achieve whatever I have till today, peace and Truth inside being the first and foremost. He has been there for me everytime I called in Him - and I called so many times. Satan never leaves anybody that is loyal, truthful and loves Him genuinely with a whole heart!

Trust in Satan ALWAYS.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Welcome to the group! Glad you liked the post :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesse_dameron" <jesse_dameron@... wrote:

I am pretty new here (an hour ago actually haha) but I saw this before going to log out, and I just want to say how touching that was to hear. :] Father does many things for us, as I have learned, some I'm sure we don't know about. And I am happy to hear about your parents it is reassuring to hear things like that. For me, first Father took care of some business dealings we were having a hard time with. I use to be arrogant and violent with my family I am now the calmest of them all and my fathers health is better and he has been losing weight and like your parents has cured his alcohol issues. All in all I believe it is good to say, Hail Satan!

Jess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

That is great news my friend. :) I am so glad I could be the encouragement that you needed.And that is a two way street to brother,as you have been there for me in my time of need too.That's what being brothers and sisters in Satan's family is all about. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 9:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan Takes Care of Our Loved Ones

Hail Father Satan!

Trust in Satan ALWAYS.

HAIL SATAN!!!

That is so cool!I love hearing what Satan has done in others lives.Thanks for sharing. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 8:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satan Takes Care of Our Loved Ones

Hail Father Satan!

Very awesome post Lydia ! Thank you for sharing that with us !

Hail Father Satan!

That is great Lydia! Very inspiring and encouraging. I am sorry about
your brother. Hope you're coping all right, sis.

I'm so glad you're okay, sami! Like Lydia said, that could have ended
so very, very badly, but father takes care of his own. I know that he
does me.

And see, these things he does for us, looking after our loved
ones...that is the act of a truly loving God. If the xian 'god' was
real and Sami and his bro had been in the fire, he'd have just said,
'oh, who cares? I'll just let you die, because I have so many other
willing and more capable followers. Who needs you?" But Satan
genuinely cares for us, and will protect those we love, though they be
without. The xian 'god' cares for no one, whether they be his
worshipper or no. We are so lucky to have Satan in our lives! Hail
father Satan always!

On 4/2/12, aorta4hiphop <jcgrego@... wrote:
Very awesome post Lydia ! Thank you for sharing that with us !

I just remembered these facts, and thought I should share them with all of
you, especially our newer members who worry what will happen to their
families after they dedicate to Satan.

My dad has mild ADHD, and has smoked pot for a long time, it gave him
focus and concentration. Of course we SS know there are better ways to
control our minds, but that's besides the point. Two months after
dedicating, I was visiting my parents, and my dad told me he quit smoking
pot a few months prior, which would be around the time of my dedication.

Shortly after that, my dad got a better position in his field of work,
which allowed him to work straight day shifts. Before he would work 2 day
shifts, a 24 hour break, and then work 2 night shifts (followed by 4 days
off). Studies show switching shifts that often is terrible for the health.

About 8 months ago, both my parents, who used to be somewhat heavy
drinkers, completely quit drinking. They are both in better health, better
moods, and sleep better, and my mom has lost weight without trying, as
alcohol has many empty calories.

Some might call this coincidence, but considering that 3 major positive
changes happened in the 1 1/2 years since I dedicated, I would say that
Satan had a hand in this, for which I am extremely grateful.

There have also been a few other things, such as my dad hitting a dead
deer or elk on the road, but fortunately he was in my mom's larger jeep
instead of his car he usually takes to work so he was unharmed. I just
remembered that. He may have also helped them with their grief over my
brother's death, because it seems like they are handling it better that I
expected.

I am so very grateful to Satan for taking care of my parents. I have
always worried about them. I have actually started cleaning their auras
and chakras when they are sleeping (they are in an earlier time zone than
I am so I'm still awake) and doing an aura of protection for them after.

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back