Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan is my medicine, the only one I need.

Satanic Path

I've been smoking tobacco for four years.
In the first period I would smoke very badly, like more than ten cigarettes a day, then in the last two years only five a day.
Well, sometimes, even six or seven when the daily addiction was really bad.
Lesser than two weeks ago something really changed, since I started asking and telling myself different things.
I was walking in the street, and all of a sudden I started talking to Satan, telling Him I wanted to quit smoking to be up to His Secrets, to be a healthy man, to live my life depending on myself and my own will, not on a packet of tobacco.
First: How can you be a good, strong Satanist if you depend on a fucking drug?
Second: How can you demand to advance if you keep on smoking cancer and ruining your aura?
Second: Stop thinking about you meeting, seeing and feeling Satan and His Demons, as tobacco will never allow you to empower your astral senses.
Third: You dream about becoming immortal, but you'll never do that with this addiction, or even worse you might even die, then forget advancement!
Fourth: Magick: you will never know it, you will never feel any energy at all.
You'll stay blind and deaf.
Fifth: You want to kill those many people who ruined your life and gave you a reason to cut yourself, drink, swallow random pills, be sad and depressed. You even have a book in which you keep their photos to remind yourself what you must do: but you'll never ever bring justice to your soul, never know the beauty of destroying.
You also want to be alive when the World knows the Fourth Kingdom, so that you can join Hitler, join His fighters, maybe be one of those standing on a burning church, setting fire to the last bible or quran.
Sixth: You crave for a Demon Lover, you want Him to enter your life, build a Blessed Relationship with Him, make love with Him, maybe even marry Him if you can and He wants to.
Seventh: You want Satan, you want to live in His Name, eat His Sacred Apple, grow the seed within you. How could you if you're week, at the mercy of a cancer?
Eighth: Satan gave you a life, He gave you a body, in which You Must Thrive.
Isn't it a disgusting insult towards Your True and Only Father to keep taking a Jewish Drug which keeps on ruining your Temple day by day?
Well, after that walk, I understood Satan is my medicine.
I started diminishing my cigarettes: from five to four, then from four to three, now I'm at two.
I smoke them in the morning, and for the rest of the day I don't feel the need of smoke anymore.
Within two or three days I will get to only one, until I totally quit.
The funny fact is that I'm running really fast, I've not even started from two full weeks, and my body seems to be strong, as my will is.
I just reminded myself of Satan, I spoke clearly with Him, maybe He was not even with me or I myself couldn't feel anything, but it's like I'm descovering my power, the strong will I used to have at my younger age.
And here come Maxine and Cobra: their rituals like the fRTR's, or the current tetragrammaton... I do all them and I feel even better, much fuller.
I also do stretching exercises to prepare myself for the frontal split in Hatha Yoga, because it's one of the hardest positions.
I don't really know what has changed, and I really hope this addiction comes to a final end.
I understood that It totally depends on me, and I won't fail.
You can make it too.
Just remind yourself who you are: a throne is awaiting you, but to sit there you have to be reborn, kill the alien, evil things in your soul and set your soul free.
If I can do it, you can as well.
I'll keep you updated, I'm sure I'll only have good news.
Hail Satan!
Hail Buer!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Hitler!

I am new to the devil I can say that I have had this problem of smoking a lot of cigarettes with marijuana and all this because I am in trouble I have been in prison for two years I have not been imprisoned I am still on the trail I do important meditation and deep reflection often say cigarettes have been they are holding me back and discouraging me I am asking for your guidance on this issue

I am new to the devil I can say that I have had this problem of smoking a lot of cigarettes with marijuana and all this because I am in trouble I have been in prison for two years I have not been imprisoned I am still on the trail I do important meditation and deep reflection often say cigarettes have been they are holding me back and discouraging me I am asking for your guidance on this issue

I actually have a problem with smoking myself, I was smoking since my early days of high school. But a year ago I stopped smoking and it lasted until I ended in the psychiatric ward, where I started smoking again out of boredom, but lately, I have been thinking about quitting again, probably because of the same reasons you have stated and it will be a good test of my own willpower.

Aloyce said:

The only One who can help you is Satan, I'm not a mediator.
The way you wrote is very confusing, can you try to speak clearer?
I may give you some advice.
All I can tell you so far is that first you MUST QUIT MARIJUANA!
This drug is very bad, it literally eats your soul.
Tobacco is also very bad.
Little update: today one cigarette and another little half.
Within two days I'll smoke only one, and then in the end just a half.
Think it like this: You're giving kikes what they crave for... Your own destruction and illness.
But we are not their slaves, we don't follow them as brainless sheeps do.
Do you want to make a jew happy? Of course not. Jews only exist to die in pain, and to end forever, once for all.
I have this idea: all the cigarettes I smoked and other kinds of self-harm I used to do to myself will all be channeled into my fury, when I'm fighting at Satan's side.
You have to be evil, and good, to stop surviving and start thriving.
Use violence against the little jew lighting a cigarette inside your head.
Destruction is art, and sometimes we need to destroy the bad part of ourselves: I hope you hate as I do, because Hatred (And love for Satan, of course.) is what I use whenever I refuse a cigarette.
Hope you're doing fine, and if not, You surely will. Satan is with us.
Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

I understand what you are saying I will try to open up and come back and ask father Satan to help me by calling me in these problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back