Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan healed me...

Just recently I had some kind of problem with my bladder, I'm sure it wasn't just a regular infection but it had a dull ache. And I had been getting up in the morning feeling sick. I tried healing myself but that didn't work so I lit a candle and knelt in front of my altar and asked Satan to make me get better. Then I went to bed. Well, I woke up feeling so good I almost jumped out of bed, and the sick feeling has been gone for several days. I hope that it is gone for good. At any rate I've started a walking program and I think that will help whatever the problem was....but it doesn't hurt to ask Satan to help in cases where nothing else works...Hail Satan!

Wow! That's awesome Sister! Yeah, as long as you tried everything
within your power, nothing wrong with asking Father for an assist.
That's so great he helped you! Hail Satan!

On 5/19/10, moonshadow48@... <moonshadow48@... wrote:
Just recently I had some kind of problem with my bladder, I'm sure it wasn't
just a regular infection but it had a dull ache. And I had been getting up
in the morning feeling sick. I tried healing myself but that didn't work so
I lit a candle and knelt in front of my altar and asked Satan to make me get
better. Then I went to bed. Well, I woke up feeling so good I almost jumped
out of bed, and the sick feeling has been gone for several days. I hope that
it is gone for good. At any rate I've started a walking program and I think
that will help whatever the problem was....but it doesn't hurt to ask Satan
to help in cases where nothing else works...Hail Satan!

It's amazing how fast Satan and Lucifer work on your behalf to heal you. I've asked for assistance a couple of times and they come through very quickly and do exactly what needs to be done, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly they come through when i need the help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Just recently I had some kind of problem with my bladder, I'm sure it wasn't just a regular infection but it had a dull ache. And I had been getting up in the morning feeling sick. I tried healing myself but that didn't work so I lit a candle and knelt in front of my altar and asked Satan to make me get better. Then I went to bed. Well, I woke up feeling so good I almost jumped out of bed, and the sick feeling has been gone for several days. I hope that it is gone for good. At any rate I've started a walking program and I think that will help whatever the problem was....but it doesn't hurt to ask Satan to help in cases where nothing else works...Hail Satan!

I know! That's so true for me also. It also surprises me still, I can be thinking something and Satan out of nowhere takes care of it. Like one day I was thinking, "I have not seen any of Satan's miracles in quite a while" and the next day I got one...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wright" <dswrightca@... wrote:

It's amazing how fast Satan and Lucifer work on your behalf to heal you. I've asked for assistance a couple of times and they come through very quickly and do exactly what needs to be done, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly they come through when i need the help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

The thing i appreciate most is that when father comes through for you, he does so in a FIRM way. There is no mistaking it and no room for 'did he or didn't he' or any form of skepticism. It is a DONE DEAL.

<moonshadow48@... wrote:

I know! That's so true for me also. It also surprises me still, I can be thinking something and Satan out of nowhere takes care of it. Like one day I was thinking, "I have not seen any of Satan's miracles in quite a while" and the next day I got one...<

Yes--he once had to kill someone to protect me. The night before it happened he spelled "I'll cause death" on my ouija board--the next morning the offender died of a heart attack. I was shocked because I was new to Satanism, but he sure made me believe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wright" <dswrightca@... wrote:

The thing i appreciate most is that when father comes through for you, he does so in a FIRM way. There is no mistaking it and no room for 'did he or didn't he' or any form of skepticism. It is a DONE DEAL.

<moonshadow48@ wrote:

I know! That's so true for me also. It also surprises me still, I can be thinking something and Satan out of nowhere takes care of it. Like one day I was thinking, "I have not seen any of Satan's miracles in quite a while" and the next day I got one...<

"moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Yes--he once had to kill someone to protect me.<
that's good.

The night before it happened he spelled "I'll cause death" on my ouija board--the next morning the offender died of a heart attack. I was shocked because I was new to Satanism, but he sure made me believe.<
something like that happened to me also. there was an assclown bothering me and i asked satan to deal with him because i was tired of dealing with his bullsh*t. the next day he nearly died of an overdose and i have not seen him since. unfortunately, he's still around. but i hope he got the message and doesn't come back around again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back