Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan & Greys?

chrischaviswc3

I've been a Satanist for a few months now, and I'd like your opinion on this subject. I know there has been much war through the centuries, millennia, between the Greys & Satan's kingdom, but has anyone ever thought of the possibility of peace? I don't know the Greys, if they can even understand peace, and I honestly don't know much about them, and I understand there is much hatred on both sides. There has been many deaths, and humanity has suffered much because of them, but I'm the type of person that believes change needs to happen. I was thinking about this last night, and as preposterous as it sounds, has anyone ever thought about peace? Please don't respond to this with rage. I'm a very open minded person, and I've always genuinely wondered if such a thing is possible. We've been at conflict for so long, but what if it didn't have to be like this?

Most of them have no say in what they do(greys).They are chipped and they do what they're supposed to There are non chipped greys I hear.

Think of the greys as the autonomous robots from the Terminator. Programmed to kill, not feel, and built for the sole purpose to wipe everything out of existence.

That's simply who they are and what they represent.

If peace  were possible it would have been achieved centuries ago. You can take a tiger out of the wild but you can't take the wild out of a tiger.

So it's kill or be killed.

Peace can only exist when both parties agree on it, even if Satan would want to have peace, the enemy doesn't want this. They are out for the total destruction of all worthwhile life in the universe, not just Satan and his people. 

The greys are the leftovers of other races that were enslaved and completely vamperized by the reptillians. here's no life in them anymore, they have been turned into mindless beings that have no autonomy any more. They can't even reproduce any longer, all their freedoms have been taken away. 

They are spiritually dead too. Completely enslaved by the reptillians on all levels. 

The only way to ensure peace is to destroy the instigators of war. Adolf Hitler also wanted peace here on Earth, but he was forced into war by the people around him who saught to destroy Germany and the rest of the White nations. Stalin forced war with Adolf Hitler and no matter what Hitler had tried to do, war was the only option, because if he had not chosen war then all of Europe would have been devoured by the jewish communists and the entire world would have turned into another hive for the greys and reptillians already. 

The reptillians will never stop trying to fight against Satan, even if they know they cannot win no matter what, they will try to take as many other beings down with them. They are a different kind of species, unlike us. They aren't loving or creatures who care about life or want to see life flourish, they want to everything decay and they want to see everything that exists underneath them, so they can feed of it and suck out all the life from everything around themin order to raise them selves up. 

There is no peace will beings like that, only kill or be killed. 

Well, to be honest, I personally feel that since their the ones that started the fight, at least from my understanding, it is our job to be the ones who finish it. This may just be a personal opinion, but I understand what you mean. Another reasoning behind this opinion is that, if the greys wanted peace or if Satan wanted peace, we wouldn't be needing to do the RTR'S when ever we can, practically on a daily basis as well as many of those who are without wouldn't be suffering as they still do at this very moment. if you can understand where I'm  coming from, you may get my point. 

-ADevine

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 5:24 PM, chrischaviswc3@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Bump? Seems like people are too afraid to talk about such a radical idea lol

That's a shame. Thanks for the post, voiceofenki. It's a shame they have so much power. They must be stopped. It's nice to learn more about these sort of things. It is my hope that we will defeat the reptilians. It saddens me truly that such heartlessness exists, but then again, we are different type of beings. We will show them, through language they can understand. The reptiles will face defeat, and be exterminated. I have a high sense of justice, and we will mete out their destruction as deserved. This may be a very niave thing to say, but I hope one, we can free those races enslaved by the Reptilians. Maybe then we can have peace, and cooperation in the universe. Very niave, I know, but I'm not heartless, and I refuse to be. I can only hope that something like that could be possible. If the roles were reversed, I would damn sure want to be freed. It is heartless, and disgusting indeed. But once again, thank you for the post, voiceofenki.

Interesting how some are forgetting to mention that some of the Greys have sided with Father Satan, and that He accepted them.

Here comes another troll.
Look, pal. It's well-known Greys have no will of their own, but rather are all connected in a hive mind. There's no way what you said could happen.

Il Domenica 11 Dicembre 2016 0:39, "larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

Interesting how some are forgetting to mention that some of the Greys have sided with Father Satan, and that He accepted them.

Smells like an infiltrator. @larissaelectra Greys are chipped and mindcontrolled minions of the reptilians. They are unable to have a will of their own. Therefore your story is complete bullshit. 
-Shael
On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 0:35, larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Interesting how some are forgetting to mention that some of the Greys have sided with Father Satan, and that He accepted them.

Those "greys" are actually grey HYBRIDS. Basically, half grey offspring. 
On Dec 11, 2016, at 08:33, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Smells like an infiltrator. @larissaelectra Greys are chipped and mindcontrolled minions of the reptilians. They are unable to have a will of their own. Therefore your story is complete bullshit. 
-Shael

Guys, guys, guys. We must know how  for example, Valefor was accepted. I have a question. I'm not a troll or anything related. I also am a confused victim. About Vassago and Lucifuge rofacle for examples were accepted. 
Maxine told us about it here. I read this one and at the first time this made me jump out of my sofa and go, "WHAAAT!!?? AREN'T ALL GREYS EVIL!?!?!?":http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

Sent from my iPhone
On 11 Dec 2016, at 11:33 PM, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
-Shael

Correction, it is Lucifuge Rofocale. Not Rofacle XDXDXDXDXDXD 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Monday, December 12, 2016 4:45 PM, Arietis Vivom <avivom666@... wrote:

Guys, guys, guys. We must know how  for example, Valefor was accepted. I have a question. I'm not a troll or anything related. I also am a confused victim. About Vassago and Lucifuge rofacle for examples were accepted. 
Maxine told us about it here. I read this one and at the first time this made me jump out of my sofa and go, "WHAAAT!!?? AREN'T ALL GREYS EVIL!?!?!?":http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

Sent from my iPhone
On 11 Dec 2016, at 11:33 PM, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

-Shael

Yes, there are indeed greys who have switched sides and joined Satan. These greys were lifted up by Satan and the other Nordic Gods after that. 

I'm not sure how exactly they managed to break free from the reptillian control, but it happened some 10000 years ago during the attack here on earth and in our solar system as far as I know. 

Like I explained before, the Greys are the left overs from races taken over by the Reptillians in the past, before they were destroyed and enslaved they were all decent beings beloning to decent races. Satan can restore beings to their former state of being and lift them up further on all levels on existence, Satan is the greatest expert in this field. 

The greys who joined him became hybrids of Grey and Nordic genetics. Probably due to Genetic engineering by the Nordics. They are all highly respected Gods and good allies of Satan. 

The greys are still evil though. It's just that a couple managed to switch sides and were uplifted by Satan and the Nordics and as a result the ones who joined Satan became Gods no less incredible than the Nordics themselves are. 

It's a testament to Satans and the Nordic races ability to spread greatness to all who willingly choose follow them in their path to bring enlightenment and spiritual greatness to all the universe. 

That still doesn't mean there can be peace with the reptillians ever. Because they actively stand against Satan since they do not want him to bring his advanced spiritual knowledge to all worthwhile life forms in the universe. The reptillians depend on weak, depraved and spiritually destroyed life forms to sustain themselves, since they are a parasytic species that cannot sustain themselves spiritually and need lesser beings to feed up in order to prevent themselves from degenerating out of existence. 

For example, if the jews have no spiritual power given to them by any beings at all, their depraved natures end up destroying and collapsing them without any interference from us. If not for the billions of gentiles giving them all their energy every single day they simply cannot stay alive. 

Lesser parasytic beings such as tics would die out if there was no blood for them to suck out, they are dependant on the blood of other species to live. The reptillians are dependant on the spiritual energies of living beings to live because they are advanced methaphysical parasytes. 

NOT RELATED, DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED:

One thing to make fun of those enemy alien beings big time while we get ourselves some smiling happy soldiers of the SS. If we were to make a strikers 1945 II parody but this time use the famous kikes as bosses such as donald trump, clinton, a rabbi or zuckerberg. Anything is possible. Then the final boss as the black cube that transforms into a Jewhovah reptilian/grey monster. It's actually a game that depicts wwII and has some stupid theme where you cause havoc on germany. It sucks but we can remake the level into Israel XDXDXD. I wonder who many Oy veys that would take to shut it down but too late, youtubers might blindly playing this and not know the real message until it hits them at the ending.
Well I better do some AoP's, Rtr's and meditate to climb the tree to godhood with everyone else. Also to do what I do in my lonely den.
I just like talking about stuff but sorry if it bothers you or this might be spam, I hope that idea gave some lolz.
*Wildfire zips away 

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 7:20 PM, "avivom666@..." <avivom666@... wrote:

So what happens if ever the scaly dick lords mess up controlling the bubble heads? Would that all crumble and the lizards go panic mode? I would like to see that happen to those reptile aliens that think they are above everything. You know, "ego" kills since that the lizard assholes are going to die soon. Or I might be saying something else that you might find wrong XD.

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:45 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes, there are indeed greys who have switched sides and joined Satan. These greys were lifted up by Satan and the other Nordic Gods after that. 

I'm not sure how exactly they managed to break free from the reptillian control, but it happened some 10000 years ago during the attack here on earth and in our solar system as far as I know. 

Like I explained before, the Greys are the left overs from races taken over by the Reptillians in the past, before they were destroyed and enslaved they were all decent beings beloning to decent races. Satan can restore beings to their former state of being and lift them up further on all levels on existence, Satan is the greatest expert in this field. 

The greys who joined him became hybrids of Grey and Nordic genetics. Probably due to Genetic engineering by the Nordics. They are all highly respected Gods and good allies of Satan. 

The greys are still evil though. It's just that a couple managed to switch sides and were uplifted by Satan and the Nordics and as a result the ones who joined Satan became Gods no less incredible than the Nordics themselves are. 

It's a testament to Satans and the Nordic races ability to spread greatness to all who willingly choose follow them in their path to bring enlightenment and spiritual greatness to all the universe. 

That still doesn't mean there can be peace with the reptillians ever. Because they actively stand against Satan since they do not want him to bring his advanced spiritual knowledge to all worthwhile life forms in the universe. The reptillians depend on weak, depraved and spiritually destroyed life forms to sustain themselves, since they are a parasytic species that cannot sustain themselves spiritually and need lesser beings to feed up in order to prevent themselves from degenerating out of existence. 

For example, if the jews have no spiritual power given to them by any beings at all, their depraved natures end up destroying and collapsing them without any interference from us. If not for the billions of gentiles giving them all their energy every single day they simply cannot stay alive. 

Lesser parasytic beings such as tics would die out if there was no blood for them to suck out, they are dependant on the blood of other species to live. The reptillians are dependant on the spiritual energies of living beings to live because they are advanced methaphysical parasytes. 

So what happens if ever the scaly dick lords mess up controlling the bubble heads? Would that all crumble and the lizards go panic mode? I would like to see that happen to those reptile aliens that think they are above everything. You know, "ego" kills since that the lizard assholes are going to die soon. Or I might be saying something else that you might find wrong XD.

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:45 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan Hail and all the Origanil Gods for the enlightinment of the greys who can. Feed of the gentials who are still under spell of jokov

Perhaps people should get to know our Gods before assuming who they are. There are indeed some Gods who are part grey (or however that should be worded). And just because they are, does not mean they are any less wonderful. Lord Valefor himself has helped me through a few health issues in the past.

O' really Stardust. Maxine already mentioned it here. So how is that disrespecting if I just wanted to mention them as Half greys that sided with Satan? What's wrong with that?:
 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html 

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:40 AM, "starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Are you insane? Valefor, Vassago and Focalor were not Greys. Don't you ever dare disrespect Valefor again!

Hold up... what? Does that mean there's 'still hope' for greys to break out of Reptilian control and advance as Gods just like us? I mean I highly doubt it, but... reading the most recent few comments...

I guess that remains to be seen mook, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, because it seems logical to me that the ones who were capable of breaking free and joining Satan to advance spiritually to become Gods did so in the past when the others who have now become true Gods did it. 

Stardust, please read more about this. There is material on the JoS and in sermons written by Maxine on this subject. 

Valefor, Vassago and Focalor (There's others too, but I'm not sure how many of the Named Gods on the JoS are like this) were greys in the past, but they have evolved now and became Gods just as great as some of the highest ranking Nordics. 

We humans once were inferior life forms as well, like monkeys. Untill Satan came along and granted us the power of the serpent and enhanced our DNA we were just lowly monkeys (Or Apes, same thing to me).

Saying that those Gods were once greys is not disrespectful, because it doesn't take away anything of what they are now. Also I'm sure it's not a shame for them that they once were greys, because they have long left that behind and evolved so far beyond that it's no comparison. Same as it isn't shameful that we humans were once inferior beings, lower than even greys, beings with little to no sentience even.

Just because someone was lesser in the past doesn't mean that reflects what they are now and it doesn't mean it's disrespectful to say they once were lesser.

I see it as a testament to Satans teachings, that even a group of greys was able to break free from the reptillian control and advance to become as Gods. They presumably did this through power meditation and repairing their souls just like we are doing now after presumably being freed by Satan and the Gods or perhaps somehow freeing themselves. 

Maybe when you can communicate with the Gods you could ask them yourself, I think hearing it from them would be very amazing and it's probably quite a piece of incredible (and probably tragic)  history. 

This says a lot. Greys are controlled by a hive mind. I don't know what is the "CORE" of THAT "HIVE MIND" but if it shatters or breaks because of some apparent reason, maybe all the greys might wake up and see what has happened to them. Okay, tell me if this is made up or I might be crazy. But someone told me here in the yahoo groups in an older message that they are like a hive mind. Well, that case with Greys is very rare. But it doesn't mean they can be friends, I can agree with most that the rest of the greys cannot anymore wake up. Best to exterminate them all with the lizard assholes who have to be erased to.

On Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:54 PM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hold up... what? Does that mean there's 'still hope' for greys to break out of Reptilian control and advance as Gods just like us? I mean I highly doubt it, but... reading the most recent few comments...

"The illustrations of "Lucifuge Rofocal" and "Vassago" show beings with large bulbous heads. I have met with and I have seen Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a large bulbous head. He is obviously a hybrid of Grey. He is friendly and has emotion, as a hybrid mix is unique. Lilith told me Lucifuge Rofocal has been with them for over 10,000 years. Valefor also is a Grey-Nordic hybrid. He has the large head, with a greenish complexion." -Maxine Dietrich

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

On Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:52 PM, "starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Valefor has a greenish complexion, not a grey one.

First of all, the only ones to talk about hybrids were Ljoss and Lydia. You others never talked about hybrids. Secondly, show me these illustrations. Thirdly, the sermon you propose is outdated. It's from 2001-2005. Many things have been discovered since then and new understandings and discoveries have replaced outdated knowledge. For example, knowledge of our creation, why the Nordics came to Earth, the lies in Sitchin's texts and so on.

The problem I'm seeing more and more here is that everyone wants everything ready, without a need to think, experiment and so. "Tell me how to do this and that, please." or "Is it okay doing this and that?". Very few people experiment, conduct their own researches. Everything is taken for granted and when there is a new sermon that contradicts and old one, you become confused.

@VoiceOfEnki even taking that forum for correct and not outdated (which I doubt for many reason, such as talking about Enemy Nordics as Angels, when there have been recent sermons of Angels being only thoughtforms tied to the Jewtrix and some Greys), it says that Valefor, Vassago (which HPS Maxine said she's never seen) and Focalor are half-Greys, not full Greys as you're telling me after advicing me to read more.Secondly, the period you're talking about when you refer to monkeys/apes, you're not talking about us. Humans came to be when Satan crafted our souls on the 5th dimension, not before.Thirdly, I've never said being a Grey is shameful. If something, it is shameful being a Reptilian, because they are the ones who chipped Greys and other species. Don't twist my words. I say what I mean.

I don't think many here become confused because of new sermons overwriting old information told in old sermons. Atleast, I'm never confused about such things. 

However, right now so long as no new information that overwrites what we currently know anything said in the old sermons is truth. 

You speak about doing your own research. Do this first before trying to make a point of something without any evidence. 

I said they were greys, because it seems to make more sense that these Gods were greys who broke free rather than ofspring of a Grey and Nordic parent. I don't think the Nordics would procreate with Greys. 

And I also don't think they would create a hybrid species out of nothing. The most logical thing to me at least, from what we know of Satans and the Nordics methods is that they gave those Greys advanced knowledge so they could evolve spiritually and physically to become Gods. 

ou need to apply a bit of common sense of course, when reading old sermons, because many things have been learned that overwrite much of the information in the old sermons, but that doesn't mean everything in said sermon is all wrong or false. If you think this way you are simply very wrong brother. 

Also I believe it's been established by now that we humans are simply the result of Satan guiding and advancing the natural evolution of a native species here on earth. Satan gave us our souls, but he did so by modifying our methaphysical DNA and all that we already had. 

He simply spearheaded the evolution of our people, by methaphysically enhancing our beings, the beings of all Gentile races. The white race was even more advanced from birth because we inherited directly the Nordic DNA because our ancestors are literal of spring of the Nordics. 

I wasn't twisting any of your words either, I never said you said being a grey is shameful, I just tried to make a point that it's not disrespectful to say Gods who evolved from Greys were once Greys. 

If I am truly wrong about this I will be the first to admit this obviously, but as far as I know and from what I have read, there is nothing known which proves me wrong. (after all, this is what HPs Maxine has learned herself in her own research, and she's done a huge amount of research). 

I don't see any point arguing about this, since it's already established this is Truth, unless new information on this subject proves this to be wrong... So, just try to understand it for your own good, because this is not helping any of us.

Why would the sermon being old make a difference? I don't know exactly how she came into the knowledge that he was part grey. Did he himself say so or did another god tell her this? I would assume no amount of new information is going to cause us to suddenly be like "oh when Rofocal (spelling?) told me he was part grey, he didn't mean it because we now have new information."

No new information should cause a revelation like that to change. Information that is part of a larger huge issue might change with with other parts of the puzzle coming together, but saying he is part grey is a stand alone statement that shouldn't really be affected. Understanding meditations is a complex issue and changed with new info for example. I don't really see descriptions of the gods changing over time though.

from my understanding of it, if we destroy the enemy core, all their creations will die. it's basically their life support..

From: starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan & Greys?
Sent: Sat, Dec 17, 2016 9:23:08 PM

<td val[/IMG]   First of all, the only ones to talk about hybrids were Ljoss and Lydia. You others never talked about hybrids. Secondly, show me these illustrations. Thirdly, the sermon you propose is outdated. It's from 2001-2005. Many things have been discovered since then and new understandings and discoveries have replaced outdated knowledge. For example, knowledge of our creation, why the Nordics came to Earth, the lies in Sitchin's texts and so on.

The problem I'm seeing more and more here is that everyone wants everything ready, without a need to think, experiment and so. "Tell me how to do this and that, please." or "Is it okay doing this and that?". Very few people experiment, conduct their own researches. Everything is taken for granted and when there is a new sermon that contradicts and old one, you become confused.

@VoiceOfEnki even taking that forum for correct and not outdated (which I doubt for many reason, such as talking about Enemy Nordics as Angels, when there have been recent sermons of Angels being only thoughtforms tied to the Jewtrix and some Greys), it says that Valefor, Vassago (which HPS Maxine said she's never seen) and Focalor are half-Greys, not full Greys as you're telling me after advicing me to read more.Secondly, the period you're talking about when you refer to monkeys/apes, you're not talking about us. Humans came to be when Satan crafted our souls on the 5th dimension, not before.Thirdly, I've never said being a Grey is shameful. If something, it is shameful being a Reptilian, because they are the ones who chipped Greys and other species. Don't twist my words. I say what I mean. [/TD]

We really need to get this to the gods now...it seems that there is so much confusion.

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 9:39 AM, "starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

First of all, the only ones to talk about hybrids were Ljoss and Lydia. You others never talked about hybrids. Secondly, show me these illustrations. Thirdly, the sermon you propose is outdated. It's from 2001-2005. Many things have been discovered since then and new understandings and discoveries have replaced outdated knowledge. For example, knowledge of our creation, why the Nordics came to Earth, the lies in Sitchin's texts and so on.

@VoiceOfEnki even taking that forum for correct and not outdated (which I doubt for many reason, such as talking about Enemy Nordics as Angels, when there have been recent sermons of Angels being only thoughtforms tied to the Jewtrix and some Greys), it says that Valefor, Vassago (which HPS Maxine said she's never seen) and Focalor are half-Greys, not full Greys as you're telling me after advicing me to read more.Secondly, the period you're talking about when you refer to monkeys/apes, you're not talking about us. Humans came to be when Satan crafted our souls on the 5th dimension, not before.Thirdly, I've never said being a Grey is shameful. If something, it is shameful being a Reptilian, because they are the ones who chipped Greys and other species. Don't twist my words. I say what I mean.

It is fairly clear, stardust is just getting themselves (I'm not sure if you're male or female, stardust) and newer people confused. They are hybrids. Full greys cannot be of Satan. Hybrids, depending on the other race they have, CAN be of Satan, dedicate, become Gods even (as shown by Rofocale, Valefor, and Vassago). Full greys it is impossible though. They have implants in them, making it impossible to betray their reptilian overlords. 

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 6:16 PM, "avivom666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

We really need to get this to the gods now...it seems that there is so much confusion.

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 9:39 AM, "starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Chris,

To use Deductive Reasoning concerning the idea of Greys:

1.  Around the World there are many different "Groups" and their "Sources"  much like Covens, different nations, Religious Groups, etc.
2. Each group always has some ordered form or what you would call a "Heirarchy,"  and hence... a Hive Mind.
3.  A Hive Mind is nothing more than a Heirarchy... within a Heirarchy you will have those at the very bottom who think less and follow orders.  Much like in The Military.  Likewise, within a Hive you also have more empowered individuals who have varying levels of WILL and AWARENESS.
4.  So Greys can be thought of as being the bottom of the Totem Pole grunts, while Reptillians would be like Officers, Generals and Commanders.  
5.  Using some good logical sense, one could then Deduce that having a "Psychic Hivemind" with its own Leaders is not something exclusive to Greys or Reptillians.  Humans have it, and all the entities and humans in between with their different energetic soul compositions.  There is really nothing new about this, as it is the same story that has a new Spin thrown on it throughout history whether its religion, spirituality, politics.

As far as peace.  There is nothing wrong with peace.  But one cannot just simply have peace, because human beings are territorial.  The Concept of War on a Magickal Level can be thought of as a Grand Destruction Ritual.  A destruction Ritual is done for a number of reasons like clearing things in your life, but ultimately on a magickal level it is a form of Sacrifice where you are clearing the way.  Creation comes out of Destruction.  One attains Peace, after one has removed certain element to be replaced by ones that allow Peace of ones own design.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back