Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan answered me

amber porter

Yesterday I was having doubts because I heard that we manifest our own realities that what ever u follow or believe in or want bad enough ur brain will manifest that reality ..cause it’s about the way we direct our energy while there’s truth in this I wanted to know how much of what I’ve been experiencing is from the gods so I said father how do I know that the energy and love I direct towards u and the gods isn’t making this reality I’m experiencing happen ?how do I know that what I’ve been experiencing with u and the gods is real ? how can I be sure we are communicating and it’s not my own mind? in the beginning we learn so much it can get confusing ! I’ve been dedicated for only 6-7 months now and my relationship with my guardians/gods has been crazy in a good way. so when I read what I read I figured the enemy was just trying to crawl in my mind. but still I wanted to know that it was real cause the slightest chance it wasn’t real was messing with me .im not fully open yet I hear the gods sometimes but it’s mostly still coincidence and I still get my own thoughts from what they say to me confused. so this is why I also asked this .i than asked father to send me a sign it needs to be a solid sign so there’s no way I can just dismiss it as a coincidence .....I need to know that what I’ve been going threw is real .please understand I wasn’t trying to doubt that father is real I know he and the gods are real ! I wanted a confirmation as of how accurate I’ve been lately on my communications and experiences with them cause for someone who isn’t fully open a lots been happening . And honestly I’m blown away ! I asked to see a license plate that said nibiru . Surely that can’t be a coincidence with in five mins surely enough I saw it ! And with in 33 mins I got a full blow message in order by the waydidnt need to
Put words in order they cane in order . this is what I saw ....nibiru avad be happy fly 666 far! Take two Devine one . Now I looked up what does avad mean in English on google it mean s free or liberated and 666 means perfection Sobasically the message was saying nibiru has been freed be happy fly towards perfection and immortality. Take two Devine one ! So I’m guessing I’m going to get my second chance in life but what is this divine one ? Is father satan someone who is Devine him self actually calling me divine !? Than after this message with in litteraly 3 mins I received 100$ ! What do u guys think ! It blew my minds way I was happy to hear that I’ll get a second chance in life my life has not been the greatest thanks to the enemy and
Me not waking up sooner I have lots to work on and change .i always new something was wrong with this world but didn’t exactly know what ! Thank you satan for showing me the truth and restoring hope in my life ! I will for ever honer and praise you ! I believe with father anything is possible when everything seems hopeless father will pick u up and show u how to be strong ! But we need to prove our selves to him if we fight for him he fights for us just started doing the rtr about 2 weeks ago as well ! Every day I will fight for them and us from now on !and I realized if ur self
Isn’t enough of a reason to do something than do it for the gods ! And if the gods isn’t a good enough reason to get u to do it than I’d question where my dedication was at ...
hail satan ! The gods will show u and guide u ! Anything is possible ! Never give up ! Believe in the life u deserve to have ! Believe with every bit of ur heart and soul 100% have no doubt in what u need and desire !free ur mind calm ur worries and put your faith in them ! To experience enlightenment we need to be stress free and try to separate our selfs as much as possible from all negativity it will just hold u back and stop u from being happy when we learn to control our thoughts and emotions we find peace and freedom . This is what I’ve learned this week so far
♥️?666?♥️ enki 4 ever ! Satan the one and only true god !!!
Sent from my iPhone

You are right Allison ! Hail satan ?❤️

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 24, 2019, at 3:34 PM, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  "Verily, it is I who hath made thee. So therefore, why shouldst thou
not then be divine, since thou then art of ME".

On 3/22/19, Debby Willette debbytg1@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hail Satan forever!
Debby

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back