Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan and Lucifer

baronvonmanstein

For many decades i hace worshipped and followed Lucifer.He was named the son of the morning.The most beautiful of all thr arcangels.Satan on the other hand has through the ages been betryed as a hidious monster with goats hooves and horns.I beleive these two entoties are diffenent and that liucifer is the uncontested master of the underworld.Could someone who has knwledge of this matter help me out.Thank you.Baronvonmanstein

Personally, I've always believed and practiced that Satan and Lucifer are the same being. Satan isn't really a name but rather a Christianized description of sorts. The name itself means "the adversary".

My belief is that Lucifer is the true "Satan" before the entity was demonized

Hail Satan!
AnthonySent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:57:52 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satan and Lucifer
  For many decades i hace worshipped and followed Lucifer.He was named the son of the morning.The most beautiful of all thr arcangels.Satan on the other hand has through the ages been betryed as a hidious monster with goats hooves and horns.I beleive these two entoties are diffenent and that liucifer is the uncontested master of the underworld.Could someone who has knwledge of this matter help me out.Thank you.Baronvonmanstei n

Satan and Lucifer are the same God. Father Satan has many names. He was never an arcangel, he was never under the command/power of "God". And the word Satan actually has it's origin in Sanscrit meaning truth (if memory serves correctly) before it meant emeny/adversary in Hebrew.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "baronvonmanstein" <baronvonmanstein@... wrote:

For many decades i hace worshipped and followed Lucifer.He was named the son of the morning.The most beautiful of all thr arcangels.Satan on the other hand has through the ages been betryed as a hidious monster with goats hooves and horns.I beleive these two entoties are diffenent and that liucifer is the uncontested master of the underworld.Could someone who has knwledge of this matter help me out.Thank you.Baronvonmanstein

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan Brother is the same shiet always man i hate that they put our Lord like he is a monster and hes not hes the most beatifull creation of all Adan ihe doestn compare with our Lords beauty hes my light and my heart Hail Satan beautyfull Father

--- El mar 1-sep-09, y_ddraig_goch_44 <y_ddraig_goch_44@... escribió:
De: y_ddraig_goch_44 <y_ddraig_goch_44@...
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan and Lucifer
A: [email protected]
Fecha: martes, 1 septiembre, 2009, 12:06 pm

Satan and Lucifer are the same God. Father Satan has many names. He was never an arcangel, he was never under the command/power of "God". And the word Satan actually has it's origin in Sanscrit meaning truth (if memory serves correctly) before it meant emeny/adversary in Hebrew.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "baronvonmanstein" <baronvonmanstein@ ... wrote:

For many decades i hace worshipped and followed Lucifer.He was named the son of the morning.The most beautiful of all thr arcangels.Satan on the other hand has through the ages been betryed as a hidious monster with goats hooves and horns.I beleive these two entoties are diffenent and that liucifer is the uncontested master of the underworld.Could someone who has knwledge of this matter help me out.Thank you.Baronvonmanstei n
[/TD]

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back