Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan and his Demons

martineztino

I noticed on the Joyofsatan.org website, it said that if I believed satan and his demons are evil that satanism wouldn't be for me. Ok I understand this, but I was a christian for the majority om my life, and all I was taught was that Satan and his Demons are evil. So how do I get the truth and change my thinking? How do I start to see that Satan and his demons are not evil? I'm new to this, and need the help of those who have been Sattanist for a while. Can someone kind of steer me down the right path? Thanks

alright,for starters read everything on thr site.everything.next,you can do a dedication to yourself stating that you vile or hate christianity and all the false beings in it.if your not here yet.give yourself plenty of time to decide if this is right for yourself.if you truly want this.you know,to absorb all this.then the last step,actually talk to satan himself or his demons.mostly to all of us have already talked to him, and many other beings.to me its alsome like a phone built in your head.try it out for yourself.but you have to bs sure this is what you want.give yourself plenty of time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "martineztino" <cwfrankwhite97@... wrote:

I noticed on the Joyofsatan.org website, it said that if I believed satan and his demons are evil that satanism wouldn't be for me. Ok I understand this, but I was a christian for the majority om my life, and all I was taught was that Satan and his Demons are evil. So how do I get the truth and change my thinking? How do I start to see that Satan and his demons are not evil? I'm new to this, and need the help of those who have been Sattanist for a while. Can someone kind of steer me down the right path? Thanks

I too was like you when I discovered Spiritual Satanism. I was terrified to venture any further on the Joy of Satan site. Perhaps it was due to the all the years of xian bullshit that was drummed into my head since childhood. Maxine's web site did seem scary at first, but I eventually learned to ignore it. I saw it as a way to scare off the xian cowards and let the audacious individual keep on reading to gain knowledge.

The thing that really helped is that I kept reading on, getting familiar with the material and articles that are on the site.

To me, it sounds like you have a hard time accepting what is written on the JoS. It takes time to get use to it. Eventually you will see that the material in the JoS makes sense and seems right.

Read the experiences that HP Maxine had with Satan and the Daemons, you shall see that they are quite pleasant.

Keep in mind that the enemy uses ignorance to inflict fear upon the masses. People are always scared of the unknown. It is knowledge that breaks through the shadows and lets the light shine in.

I always tend to type way too much, but I hope my attempt is useful to you. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

I almost forgot. Get familiar with exposingchristianity.com. It will help you deprogram yourself from the years of bullshit that was preached to you. You will find that a lot of material from the buybull was stole from pagan allegories.

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "martineztino" <cwfrankwhite97@... wrote:

Here is a perfect way to bipass that.
The name Satan is a illusion created by xianity and the bible, to mask who God really is. Satan is Ea, so instead of thinking about satan, devil, etc. Simply call and recognize Ea(God)for who he is Ea, Enki (means lord of Earth), etc. Toss out the belittling satan name. In my opioun it is disrespectful to call Ea, Satan, because that is not him.

Same for The Gods instead of calling them Demons just say who they are: The Gods (extra-terrestrial humanoid race of beings).

When the name Satan is said on here or JoS, just say it's Ea
Once again same for the Gods.

Another way is to bipass these is.
To say Ea and Satan aren't the same person and demons, monsters, etc aren't the beings we know as Gods.

Satan = xianity enemy
Ea = Humanity's God
Demons = xianity enemy entitys
Gods = The advanced beings who established a relationshp with humanity.

If you call them orginally who they are, your mind will naturally say they are different people and not label them evil.
Hope I didn't make it more confusing for you.

-Kirasuishou

kokuyoku, typing too much here is REQUIRED; you are DAMN right and precise:) cwfrankwhite97 - as for me, I was rebellious, so whenever I saw a Satanic Pentacle, I was keenly interested in it, yet perceived it like a LaVeyan symbol, like something antinomian. xians are meek, like lambs, therefore they cannot be rebellious. And I was, of which I'm proud. In xianity, you live to die, and here, you live to become a GOD.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daren Vela" <kokuyoku17@... wrote:

I too was like you when I discovered Spiritual Satanism. I was terrified to venture any further on the Joy of Satan site. Perhaps it was due to the all the years of xian bullshit that was drummed into my head since childhood. Maxine's web site did seem scary at first, but I eventually learned to ignore it. I saw it as a way to scare off the xian cowards and let the audacious individual keep on reading to gain knowledge.

The thing that really helped is that I kept reading on, getting familiar with the material and articles that are on the site.

To me, it sounds like you have a hard time accepting what is written on the JoS. It takes time to get use to it. Eventually you will see that the material in the JoS makes sense and seems right.

Read the experiences that HP Maxine had with Satan and the Daemons, you shall see that they are quite pleasant.

Keep in mind that the enemy uses ignorance to inflict fear upon the masses. People are always scared of the unknown. It is knowledge that breaks through the shadows and lets the light shine in.

I always tend to type way too much, but I hope my attempt is useful to you. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

I almost forgot. Get familiar with exposingchristianity.com. It will help you deprogram yourself from the years of bullshit that was preached to you. You will find that a lot of material from the buybull was stole from pagan allegories.

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "martineztino" <cwfrankwhite97@ wrote:

the answer is simple really
learn of the evil the supposeldy good guys have done

if satans enemy is good and satans enemy does evil that makes satans enemy evil and satan himself a good guy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kirasuishou@..." <kirasuishou@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "martineztino" <cwfrankwhite97@ wrote:

Here is a perfect way to bipass that.
The name Satan is a illusion created by xianity and the bible, to mask who God really is. Satan is Ea, so instead of thinking about satan, devil, etc. Simply call and recognize Ea(God)for who he is Ea, Enki (means lord of Earth), etc. Toss out the belittling satan name. In my opioun it is disrespectful to call Ea, Satan, because that is not him.

Same for The Gods instead of calling them Demons just say who they are: The Gods (extra-terrestrial humanoid race of beings).

When the name Satan is said on here or JoS, just say it's Ea
Once again same for the Gods.

Another way is to bipass these is.
To say Ea and Satan aren't the same person and demons, monsters, etc aren't the beings we know as Gods.

Satan = xianity enemy
Ea = Humanity's God
Demons = xianity enemy entitys
Gods = The advanced beings who established a relationshp with humanity.

If you call them orginally who they are, your mind will naturally say they are different people and not label them evil.
Hope I didn't make it more confusing for you.

-Kirasuishou

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back