Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sanatan Dharma

pandey.rahul51

I am a dedicated satanist but still i wanna know that is dedication ritual is
still necessary to be done as if my religion is sanatan dharma the true religion.....and i also wanna know that indian god shiva is satan itself?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pandey.rahul51" <pandey.rahul51@... wrote:
still necessary to be done as if my religion is sanatan dharma the true religion.....and i also wanna know that indian god shiva is satan itself?
hello rahulji shiva is not satan its melek taus the gods of yezidis/ he is also known as lucifer by romans, enki by mesopotamians. by the way where are you from it will be nice if u cud meet me

Satan IS Shiva. It is said here several times. Study Shiva in depth and you will find SHIVA.
Yes, Satan IS Shiva, of course. 
Hail Satan !

Objet : [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Sanatan Dharma

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pandey.rahul51" <pandey.rahul51@... wrote:

hello rahulji shiva is not satan its melek taus the gods of yezidis/ he is also known as lucifer by romans, enki by mesopotamians. by the way where are you from it will be nice if u cud meet me

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back