Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

San Diego

rudyda_g

Does anyone here live in San Diego? If so let me know so we can chill and/or do rituals and stuff. HAIL ENKI!!

Sounds good, I'm still a newbie but hanging out with a fellow satanist should be helpful. Heil Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfheardt" <wolfheardt@... wrote:

I do not currently live in the San Diego area but I recently applyed to be stationed there and should know for shure in a few weeks. If I am sent out there we could possibly meet up!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

Does anyone here live in San Diego? If so let me know so we can chill and/or do rituals and stuff. HAIL ENKI!!

It is EXTREMELY foolish to meet in person someone you only "know" from this group. There are always enemy infiltrators here. What if you go and find you've met up with a fucking kike, cop, both, whatever? You're asking for shit, don't be stupid.

--- In [email protected], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

It is EXTREMELY foolish to meet in person someone you only "know" from this group. There are always enemy infiltrators here. What if you go and find you've met up with a fucking kike, cop, both, whatever? You're asking for shit, don't be stupid.
Which is why it's a good idea to meet with mail or trading photos first (undoctored photos, because I could doctor any photo to make a Gentile look like a kike or a kike look Gentile).  You need to know whether the person has honesty and integrity--kikes lack either.  At best, you could end up with someone that pretends to be a member of the group but is a regular criminal. And, meeting a kike is bad luck.  Repeat:  MEETING A KIKE IS BAD LUCK![/B]  Usually they will put up a friendly face, even posing as a best friend.  They often let you get quite close to them.  Half kikes are particularly dangerous with this, especially if you have trouble recognizing them as such.  Once they are in, they will cast bad luck on you and create any manner of hang-ups and hardships on you.  And, even if they somehow don't, the angels that are with them for sure will.  You don't need any goddamn fucking angels attached to your soul that you don't already have![/B] Better to err on the side of caution at first, especially until all the kikes are gone.  At least with the regular criminals, you "only" lose money and get attacked that once, not with an ongoing spell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back