Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sammhein

..Hail Satan!! Samhain basically means "summers end" light decreasing, prparing for the winter. {hahaha, where i live it is snowing right now}
I personally do a thanksgiving ritual to Satan and meditate on what i want to accomplish in the coming year.
and then...Celebrate!!
Have fun, be creative,...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:

any group ritual?
What are you guys going to do i dont know what to do tommorow :(

Hiya my friend may I ask have you got any experience in summoning incibus .... I would glady would require your help brother !

--- Original Message ---

Sent: October 29, 2011 10/29/11
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sammhein

..Hail Satan!! Samhain basically means "summers end" light decreasing, prparing for the winter. {hahaha, where i live it is snowing right now}
I personally do a thanksgiving ritual to Satan and meditate on what i want to accomplish in the coming year.
and then...Celebrate!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:

any group ritual?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron.hussain@..." <aaron.hussain@... wrote:
Hiya my friend may I ask have you got any experience in summoning incibus .... I would glady would require your help brother !

--- Original Message ---

Sent: October 29, 2011 10/29/11
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sammhein

and then...Celebrate!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@ wrote:

any group ritual?
yes,i am in an open relationship with one,simply state your wishes during a standard ritual and remember be patient!

looks like i will be forced to attend church tommorow but i think i will still have a good time for the rest of the day,thank you for the advice
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back