Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SamHain/Holloween

Jay Wazny

what is everyone planning on doing for Halloween i know it is sacred to father Satan. im undecided on what to do to celebrate it for him could my family in Satan guide me as to what rituals/meditations to do on Halloween to celebrate it for father Satan and his beautiful demon gods?

Hail Satan and the true gods of duat.

Here is one I saw from the JoS. Dress up as a Nazarene.
But be protected with a teaser (shocking gun/rod).

That I bet will make the Gods of Duat Laugh lol. I would lol

I don't know about the ritual. I plan to do a thanks giving ritual. To thank the Gods and Satan Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Jay Wazny <jwazny@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 07:23:24 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] SamHain/Holloween
  what is everyone planning on doing for Halloween i know it is sacred to father Satan. im undecided on what to do to celebrate it for him could my family in Satan guide me as to what rituals/meditations to do on Halloween to celebrate it for father Satan and his beautiful demon gods?

Good time for curses HAIL SATAN
------------------------------
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 7:16 PM PDT Sasuke wrote:

I don't know about the ritual. I plan to do a thanks giving ritual. To thank the Gods and Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 07:23:24
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] SamHain/Holloween

I've made a thanksgiving ritual! Vibrated enochian keys after the ritual! And meditate on Father Satan! I've also invoked the energies of my guardian demon.

En haradren Amlug!

Hail SATAN!

I've made a thanksgiving ritual! Vibrated enochian keys after the ritual! And meditate on Father Satan! I've also invoked the energies of my guardian demon.

En haradren Amlug!

Hail SATAN!

En haradren Amlug!

Hail SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@... wrote:

Good time for curses HAIL SATAN
------------------------------
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 7:16 PM PDT Sasuke wrote:

I don't know about the ritual. I plan to do a thanks giving ritual. To thank the Gods and Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 07:23:24
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] SamHain/Holloween

Err.. what are you doing using my name? I only saw the En on the groups but thought i'd check it out just incase. Seeing that it was infact my name kind of signals to me that there is something fishy going on here.

I don't appreciate other people trying to impersonate me, don't do it again. Thankyou.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nzetur@..." <nzetur@... wrote:

En haradren Amlug!

Hail SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back