Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Same personality as in previous lives?

nicknesredna

Hi all

I'm wondering: when you are reborn, are you born with the same qualities and personality as in your previous life(s)? Do you get the same astrology chart?

If you have known Demons in your previous life(s) and befriended them, it would just suck if you're not at all compatible in this life. That's why I'm wondering. :)

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

Whatever personality traits you had in a previous lifetime carry over into this lifetime. I'm also of the mindset that the date and time we're born on is essentially who we are, meaning whatever our previous lifetime taught us or put us through brought us as individuals to our current sun sign.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hi all

I'm wondering: when you are reborn, are you born with the same qualities and personality as in your previous life(s)? Do you get the same astrology chart?

If you have known Demons in your previous life(s) and befriended them, it would just suck if you're not at all compatible in this life. That's why I'm wondering. :)

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

Normally all this are "karma" from your past lives which carry on into this life. Of course you'll probably not have the same astrology chart because your personality does get influenced by many events, and you get more karmic influence and/or destroy previous karma, but your chart WILL show all the karma you have from your past lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hi all

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

When you reincarnate,you are not reborn with the same qualities,personalities,astrological charts etc that you've in your previous life.the only thing that take along when you reincarnate is your Soul Experiences.Soul Experience are those progress,lessons,mistakes,activities,etc, that made an indelible imprint to your soul.
working with and for Satan and the Demons is a soul experience that we do carry forward to our next life(if you choose to reincarnate).
According to my mentor,HP Maxine Dietrich, when you have made a pact with Satan and the Demons in your previous life(s),when you reincarnate, you'll instinctively and subconsciously gravitate toward Satan and his Demons in your present life.for instance,you made a pact with Satan and his Demons in your past life, and when you reincarnate,you find yourself in a society that is anti-Satan,you'll instinctively and subconsciously percieve that something is wrong,something aint right...somewhere.

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 9:00 PM EET nicknesredna wrote:

Hi all

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

Oh you'v done well, that's exactly what happend to me till i became a satanist, i did not know this but now i do. I want to wait till i'm strong enough to handle past life experience cause i don't know what i'll find out but now you'v giving me a reason to go on. I'll start a past life meditation to see what i can find out for myself. Thanks
Heil Enki

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:19:37 AM UTC
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Same personality as in previous lives?

When you reincarnate,you are not reborn with the same qualities,personalities,astrological charts etc that you've in your previous life.the only thing that take along when you reincarnate is your Soul Experiences.Soul Experience are those progress,lessons,mistakes,activities,etc, that made an indelible imprint to your soul.
working with and for Satan and the Demons is a soul experience that we do carry forward to our next life(if you choose to reincarnate).
According to my mentor,HP Maxine Dietrich, when you have made a pact with Satan and the Demons in your previous life(s),when you reincarnate, you'll instinctively and subconsciously gravitate toward Satan and his Demons in your present life.for instance,you made a pact with Satan and his Demons in your past life, and when you reincarnate,you find yourself in a society that is anti-Satan,you'll instinctively and subconsciously percieve that something is wrong,something aint right...somewhere.

Hi all

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

my internet sux, e-mail appears to be working for me. can somebody plz give me a link to past-life meditation?
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM, <x_nightmare@... wrote:
  Oh you'v done well, that's exactly what happend to me till i became a satanist, i did not know this but now i do. I want to wait till i'm strong enough to handle past life experience cause i don't know what i'll find out but now you'v giving me a reason to go on. I'll start a past life meditation to see what i can find out for myself. Thanks
Heil Enki

Hi all

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

Thanks - i definitely recognise these tendencies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chidozie Eze <chido262003@... wrote:

Hi all

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

I'm having a tiny bit of trouble understanding karma. Not because I share the enemies' perception of it, but because I had never heard about it before coming to Satanism.

I tried searching for 'karma' on different JoS e-groups and found this by HP Maxine:

"What happens is when we get depleted, because nearly everything occurs on the astral before it manifests in the material world, the depleted energies of your soul begin to allow negative [what the enemy calls 'karma', and this has NO connection to any conformity, it is ONLY CAUSE AND EFFECT- DEALING WITH ENERGIES FROM PAST LIVES, and in your environment, etc], aspects, like illness and misfortune to surface."

Does this mean that if I, in a previous life, lived in a bad environment, or died a violent death (etc. etc.), I'm susceptible to have carried these energies with me into this life? And that will show on my astrology chart?

Let's say I have 14 degrees of Leo in my sixth house of health (I understand that 15 degrees of Leo is very bad).  Could this be a result of past life karma? If this is the case, I'm wondering what this karma could derive from, if it be violent death, bad environment or whatever?

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Normally all this are "karma" from your past lives which carry on into this life. Of course you'll probably not have the same astrology chart because your personality does get influenced by many events, and you get more karmic influence and/or destroy previous karma, but your chart WILL show all the karma you have from your past lives.

--- In [email protected], "nicknesredna" nicknesredna@ wrote:

Hi all

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

I actually find myself in disagreement here Chidozie, respectfully of course. From what I understand people actually do carry over certain aspects of their personality with them. I heard one theory from one of our Satanists, although I can't remember who to be precise, that a person's soul will reincarnate at a time that fits their soul's personality astrologically.

Soul experiences definitely do carry over, and if the more lifetimes you've had that you were a Satanist, the more you feel drawn to Satanism. Of course, since these experiences make, as you said, an indelible imprint on your soul, I'd say they'd also have quite an effect on your personality and forms of thought as well.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chidozie Eze <chido262003@... wrote:

Hi all

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

No not really. It's not caused by environment or type of death, but your own vows or effects from other people. HPS gave an example, if 2 lovers make vows that they'll stay forever together, then in the next life, if they are not together all their other love relationships will fail.

I'm having a tiny bit of trouble understanding karma. Not because I
share the enemies' perception of it, but because I had never heard about
it before coming to Satanism.

I tried searching for 'karma' on different JoS e-groups and found this
by HP Maxine:

"What happens is when we get depleted, because nearly everything occurs
on the astral before it manifests in the material world, the depleted
energies of your soul begin to allow negative [what the enemy calls
'karma', and this has NO connection to any conformity, it is ONLY CAUSE
AND EFFECT- DEALING WITH ENERGIES FROM PAST LIVES, and in your
environment, etc], aspects, like illness and misfortune to surface."

Does this mean that if I, in a previous life, lived in a bad
environment, or died a violent death (etc. etc.), I'm susceptible to
have carried these energies with me into this life? And that will show
on my astrology chart?

Let's say I have 14 degrees of Leo in my sixth house of health (I
understand that 15 degrees of Leo is very bad). Could this be a result
of past life karma? If this is the case, I'm wondering what this karma
could derive from, if it be violent death, bad environment or whatever?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Normally all this are "karma" from your past lives which carry on into
this life. Of course you'll probably not have the same astrology chart
because your personality does get influenced by many events, and you get
more karmic influence and/or destroy previous karma, but your chart WILL
show all the karma you have from your past lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" nicknesredna@
wrote:

Hi all

I'm wondering: when you are reborn, are you born with the same
qualities and personality as in your previous life(s)? Do you get the
same astrology chart?

If you have known Demons in your previous life(s) and befriended
them, it would just suck if you're not at all compatible in this life.
That's why I'm wondering. :)

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

do things like mental illness carry to our reincarnations? is that apart of our souls? i am bi-polar and this feels like this is apart of my spiritual being even though this is a physical thing. i couldnt perceive (obviously)how it would be in a different light. i also think that ive been bi-polar for many many lives. can anyone help me with this one?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No not really. It's not caused by environment or type of death, but your own vows or effects from other people. HPS gave an example, if 2 lovers make vows that they'll stay forever together, then in the next life, if they are not together all their other love relationships will fail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

by HP Maxine:

on my astrology chart?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" nicknesredna@
wrote:

Hi all

same astrology chart?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... n.htmlhere ya go :)

and i think you may need to re-read some stuff on Trance state ( coz i do that a lot ) http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html so here ya go. Ur welcome :)

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], CHAOS <chaotykxninja@... wrote:

my internet sux, e-mail appears to be working for me. can somebody plz give
me a link to past-life meditation?

Oh you'v done well, that's exactly what happend to me till i became a
satanist, i did not know this but now i do. I want to wait till i'm strong
enough to handle past life experience cause i don't know what i'll find out
but now you'v giving me a reason to go on. I'll start a past life
meditation to see what i can find out for myself. Thanks
Heil Enki

When you reincarnate,you are not reborn with the same
qualities,personalities,astrological charts etc that you've in your
previous life.the only thing that take along when you reincarnate is your
Soul Experiences.Soul Experience are those
progress,lessons,mistakes,activities,etc, that made an indelible imprint to
your soul.
working with and for Satan and the Demons is a soul experience that we do
carry forward to our next life(if you choose to reincarnate).
According to my mentor,HP Maxine Dietrich, when you have made a pact with
Satan and the Demons in your previous life(s),when you reincarnate, you'll
instinctively and subconsciously gravitate toward Satan and his Demons in
your present life.for instance,you made a pact with Satan and his Demons in
your past life, and when you reincarnate,you find yourself in a society
that is anti-Satan,you'll instinctively and subconsciously percieve that
something is wrong,something aint right...somewhere.

Hi all

I'm wondering: when you are reborn, are you born with the same qualities
and personality as in your previous life(s)? Do you get the same astrology
chart?

If you have known Demons in your previous life(s) and befriended them, it
would just suck if you're not at all compatible in this life. That's why
I'm wondering. :)

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

Thank you, that's a good example.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

by HP Maxine:

on my astrology chart?

wrote:

Hi all

same astrology chart?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

Chidozie, I disagree. I have seen my past lives through dreams and regressions and I have taken some of those personality traits, for better or for worse. Particularly, from the past three lifetimes (not including this one.)Also, some personality traits that I have now I had since I was a child, and I don't see how anyone or anything  (like school and media) could have influenced me to be that way. I don't want to list examples of the past lives I have had, that would give too much away. I understand that our personalities are formed through our experiences, and some of those experiences I had in past lives indelibly left a mark on me, even to this day. Hence why I have some of the traits that I have now.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:14:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Same personality as in previous lives?

and i think you may need to re-read some stuff on Trance state ( coz i do that a lot ) http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html so here ya go. Ur welcome :)

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], CHAOS <chaotykxninja@... wrote:

Heil Enki

your soul.

Hi all

chart?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

This is a subject that interests me a lot.

I have done a lot of research on this subject and I've come to some conclusions, but keep in mind that this is speculation and not verified. If anyone knows more please correct me.

First of all. We all have a higher self (the soul) and a lower self (the personality). The higher self is the part that remains after reincarnation. The lower self changes through each reincarnation.

You can imagine this as an actor that plays a role. The actor (soul/higher self) will remain the same while he plays many roles (personalities/lower selves).

The karma law seems false to me, i think it's a phenomenon. This means that sometimes it happens, but it's not a law. But, I don't know a lot on the subject, so i cannot say more.

What i've understood is that while someone lives a life he/she improves his/her personality and at the same time improves the soul. The soul is advancing through the advancement of the lower self.

That's why we do meditations every day. The constant training of the lower self resonates to the soul and advances it.

If for example, someone in their previous lives where close to Father Satan and were meditating, opened their third eye, raised their kundalini. This improvement happened to their previous lower self (the personality/the role).

But the effort that they made has resonated to their higher self and remains there.

When they die and reincarnate, they get a new lower self (new physical body, new astral body, new intellectual body) This means they don't have active chakras, no astral powers, no knowledge of their past life.

The only knowledge they have from previous lives is being kept to their higher self (soul). We can access this through meditation and guidance from Father Satan the Demons.

When we start a new reincarnation, our new lower self while it's being created, is reacting to the resonance of the higher self. This means that the previous advancement of our soul will be vibrated/reflected to the new body (lower self).

To return to the actor/role analogy. As the actor (soul/higher self) becomes more proficient, he will be able to put more through the role (personality/lower self) that he/she plays. While he continues to train playing more and more roles (reincarnate), the actor (soul) advances further.

This means that it will be easier in the next reincarnation (in relation to others) to open the chakras and the third eye, to raise the kundalini, to access our higher self. Our higher self resonates this through our newly created lower self. So we get traits that we've had from a previous life or lives.

If we make the effort in this life to advance our soul as much as we can, this advancement will resonate through the next one and will make the next reincarnation start advancing from a higher octave.

I hope this makes sense.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Chidozie, I disagree. I have seen my past lives through dreams and regressions and I have taken some of those personality traits, for better or for worse. Particularly, from the past three lifetimes (not including this one.)
Also, some personality traits that I have now I had since I was a child, and I don't see how anyone or anything  (like school and media) could have influenced me to be that way. I don't want to list examples of the past lives I have had, that would give too much away. I understand that our personalities are formed through our experiences, and some of those experiences I had in past lives indelibly left a mark on me, even to this day. Hence why I have some of the traits that I have now.

Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:14:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Same personality as in previous lives?

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], CHAOS <chaotykxninja@ wrote:

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM, <x_nightmare@ wrote:

Heil Enki

your soul.

Hi all

chart?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back