Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sacrifices

dinohsaure_88

I am new to Satanism and one thing i was wondering if it happens is are there human sacrifices required or demanded of us it is the only thing that i have had blocking me from completely converting to satanism entirely i have denounced the false faith that i was raised on and am hoping that if this human sacrifice thing is just a lie passed by the false religion if anyone can answer this question that would be great thanks

Hail Satan

no that is just another xian lie used to scare people away from father

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 4:18:08 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Sacrifices

I am new to Satanism and one thing i was wondering if it happens is are there human sacrifices required or demanded of us it is the only thing that i have had blocking me from completely converting to satanism entirely i have denounced the false faith that i was raised on and am hoping that if this human sacrifice thing is just a lie passed by the false religion if anyone can answer this question that would be great thanks

Hail Satan

This is from the JoS site:

"We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible- Deuteronomy 12:27:
"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh." "

To sum it up, sacrifices are CHRISTIAN/JEWISH and they are in their BUYBULL. They have nothing whatsoever to do with Satanism.

Hail Satan!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinohsaure_88" <dinohsaure_88@... wrote:

Hail Satan

This is from the JoS site:

"We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible- Deuteronomy 12:27:
"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh." "

To sum it up, sacrifices are CHRISTIAN/JEWISH and they are in their BUYBULL. They have nothing whatsoever to do with Satanism.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinohsaure_88" <dinohsaure_88@... wrote:

Hail Satan

There is NO sacrifice in Satanism, human or animal. We highly value life and all the things of the earth.

Hail Satan

The human sacrifice thing was developed as a lie from the catholic church, and is somewhat distorted to animal sacrifices within the "LaVeyan Satanism" which is also a false religion. Do not worry, Spiritual Satanism has nothing to deal with any type of sacrifice of humans or animals. www.joyofsatan.org check that website out there for any other questions.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back