Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sacrifice

I seriously hope you are joking. NONE of us condone sacrifice. the jews, our enemy do that. 

<td val[/IMG]Amon Ra brothers and sisters!!
Our Father who created us does not demand or ask nor condone of any Jewhovian related sacrifice... 
To sacrifice and spill blood is of great disrespect to our Gods. 
Love to all. Unity!
Heil Satan. Our Father Enki Reigns.

From:"blackmoon0343@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sat, 31 Oct, 2015 at 12:30 pm
Subject:[HellsArmy666] Re: Sacrifice

We DO NOT sacrifice anything to Satan.
Read and study joyofsatan.org [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

If you wish to celebrate Samhain there are uploads in the group by fellow members to print JOS tracks for trick or treating. Beautiful poems. Enter "Halloween"

The best thing I would share is to have a sincere heart, study JOS... Understand the TRUTH and nature of our Loving Satan and the history of our oppressors... Enter with love and respect for this path...and you will be guided.

Hope that helps ! :)

Yes,like the others said we do not participate in living blood sacrifices, Satan doesn't need this nor does he like it. Life is sacred. However,you can sacrifice some of your time tomorrow and everyday to get these rituals done. Satan wants each and every one of us to participate in these: http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... ituals.htm

------------------------------
On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 2:07 PM PDT meisme44@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

what can i sacrifice to our Master on this Halloween?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back