Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Runes and Astral Projection

dragonmage777

Excuse me in advance for being thick. I have just today, started to read up on the runes. Vabzirteloch put in a post (number 48727) about his (or her) body feeling like it was moving when vibrating runes mentally. Which is more powerful vocal or mental vibration of the runes. Also i have been to the JOS site and got the info about pronouncing the runes. (No i don't think i will get it right first time either thanks). Also i need to know dose it matter what order they ate vibrated in. I have chosen Raidho (allows astral projection), Ansuz (''overcomes all obsticles'') and Uruz (increses the power of any rune it is used with. So 1/ Which is better vocal or mental vibration of the runes. 2/ Are my choices of runes ok for the task. And last 3/ What colour do i visualise the runes as. Thanks in advance for any answers. Regards Dragonmage777

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 07:17 PDT dragonmage777 wrote:Excuse me in advance for being thick. I have just today, started to read up on the runes. Vabzirteloch put in a post (number 48727) about his (or her) body feeling like it was moving when vibrating runes mentally. Which is more powerful vocal or mental vibration of the runes. Also i have been to the JOS site and got the info about pronouncing the runes. (No i don't think i will get it right first time either thanks). Also i need to know dose it matter what order they ate vibrated in. I have chosen Raidho (allows astral projection), Ansuz (''overcomes all obsticles'') and Uruz (increses the power of any rune it is used with. So 1/ Which is better vocal or mental vibration of the runes. 2/ Are my choices of runes ok for the task. And last 3/ What colour do i visualise the runes as. Thanks in advance for any answers. Regards Dragonmage777 1)for begiñner vocal,as mental is more advanced. 2)it best to use 1
letter when u arent used to working with them,as with color energy. 3)yellow,it also great to develop visualisation skill in magic.

As far as your choices go, ANSUZ and RAIDHO are fine. But I don't think URUZ is used for strengthening other runes. As mentioned on the JOS, that's the forces of a rune named "FA" or "Fire". That is what strengthens other runes. Here is the rune for FA. http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpgNow as far as vibration goes, if I'm not mistaken, I think that HP Maxine Dietrich has said herself that Mental Vibration is more powerful. Shoot me if I'm wrong. :) But if you are unfamiliar with the way vibration sounds, or feel uncomfortable mentally vibrating them, than by all means vibrate them physically. If you wish to attempt to vibrate them mentally, practice vibrating them physically first so you can hear what it should sounds like and get a feel for it. Also, if you're reading up on runes, here is a VERY helpful link on how to correctly pronounce the runes.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

For the specific ones you are looking at, here are their pronounciations.
ANSUZ - "a" as in hat. "S" is pronounced as a "Z". "U" is pronounced as the "O's" in ooze.         So basically it will be pronounced as anzooz.
RAIDHO - The R is rolled. "a" as in hat. "i" as in sit. "d" is pronounced as "TH". "h" is pronounced as in German "nacht" This is like the "ich" but a bit more pronounced with the back of the throat. O is vibrated as the long English "O".
    So basically it will be pronounced as Ra-ith-cho.
FA- f at start or end of a word is pronounced as f. ah as in Father.     F-F-F-F-F-AH-AH-AH-AH-AHThe picture for this rune. http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg
Purpose: This rune is used for strengthening other runes.

As for what color the runes should be: 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... html If you go down to the color yellow, you will see this tells you that yellow is a good color for astral projection. So I would personally use yellow because astral projection is your purpose.   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Runes and Astral Projection

Excuse me in advance for being thick. I have just today, started to read up on the runes. Vabzirteloch put in a post (number 48727) about his (or her) body feeling like it was moving when vibrating runes mentally. Which is more powerful vocal or mental vibration of the runes. Also i have been to the JOS site and got the info about pronouncing the runes. (No i don't think i will get it right first time either thanks). Also i need to know dose it matter what order they ate vibrated in. I have chosen Raidho (allows astral projection), Ansuz (''overcomes all obsticles'') and Uruz (increses the power of any rune it is used with. So 1/ Which is better vocal or mental vibration of the runes. 2/ Are my choices of runes ok for the task. And last 3/ What colour do i visualise the runes as. Thanks in advance for any answers. Regards Dragonmage777

Well, I'm a he... :) I've always had a good "inner hearing" or "musical hearing", maybe that's why it occured when I was vibrating them in my head... Not sure...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

It's the same for me, it feels more powerful "in my head" than physically. I also feel like I'm packing more of a punch when directing runes for destruction if I do it mentally. And I feel more in control of them.

@Dragonmage- I would just use Raidho, unless you feel like something (subconscious or whatever) is stopping you from projecting, in which case Ansuz would help with that. And use Yellow energy. Invoke a bunch of it, and see the runes as yellow.

You could also make an affirmation before you start, something like "Astral projection is easy and natural for me". Our bodies/minds don't like doing anything it doesn't think is natural, so we tend to subconsciously fight it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Well, I'm a he... :) I've always had a good "inner hearing" or "musical hearing", maybe that's why it occured when I was vibrating them in my head... Not sure...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I was just trying to sort it out in my head and working with 3 runes is a bit much for a first time. I will go with Raidho and Ansuz. I will use them in the morning. After my empowerments and before my meditation. I will change my meditation to A Mindless (Void) meditation session.Thanks to all i will let you know in the morning how i got on. Thanks Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

It's the same for me, it feels more powerful "in my head" than physically. I also feel like I'm packing more of a punch when directing runes for destruction if I do it mentally. And I feel more in control of them.

@Dragonmage- I would just use Raidho, unless you feel like something (subconscious or whatever) is stopping you from projecting, in which case Ansuz would help with that. And use Yellow energy. Invoke a bunch of it, and see the runes as yellow.

You could also make an affirmation before you start, something like "Astral projection is easy and natural for me". Our bodies/minds don't like doing anything it doesn't think is natural, so we tend to subconsciously fight it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

Sorry DUDE no offence intended. It's weird i have been looking for another way to empower my Astral projections. I can get out, most of the time, but it only lasts for a few mins at the most. I know its an energy thing and totaly my fault. If you had not put in the post i would NEVER had thought of using the power of runes. See Father looks after us, even when we don't know we need looking after. Thanks again. Regards Dragonmage777 Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the advice and input, especially Lilith Crowley. Tried the meditation this morning at 7am (UK time). I did my twin suns meditation. At the end i stood back and 'drew' the runes, one on each white gold sun. then the runes came out of the suns in mid air and came together, making a bind rune of Ansuz and Raidho. As they came together i vibrated the names, (thanks Lilith). As the names were being vibrated i was able to 'see' the bindrune change colour to bright yellow.(astral projection). I then took the bind rune and breathed it into my Solar Plexus. Then i sat down to do my Mindless Meditation. I want under quite quickly. I thought of the bindrune and mentally vibrated the names and felt a strong vibration thru my body. It was strong and plesent. At that minute my wife's dog decided he wanted to kill one of my 3 cats (the cats ok). Nedless to say i could not continue my meditation. Will get up at 6 tommorow and do it ALL again. I do not usially suffer headaches but i have a realy bad one since i came out of the meditation. Thanks to all for the advice and guidence. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

As far as your choices go, ANSUZ and RAIDHO are fine. But I don't think URUZ is used for strengthening other runes. As mentioned on the JOS, that's the forces of a rune named "FA" or "Fire". That is what strengthens other runes. Here is the rune for FA. 
http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg
Now as far as vibration goes, if I'm not mistaken, I think that HP Maxine Dietrich has said herself that Mental Vibration is more powerful. Shoot me if I'm wrong. :) But if you are unfamiliar with the way vibration sounds, or feel uncomfortable mentally vibrating them, than by all means vibrate them physically. If you wish to attempt to vibrate them mentally, practice vibrating them physically first so you can hear what it should sounds like and get a feel for it. Also, if you're reading up on runes, here is a VERY helpful link on how to correctly pronounce the runes.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

ANSUZ - "a" as in hat. "S" is pronounced as a "Z". "U" is pronounced as the "O's" in ooze. 
        So basically it will be pronounced as anzooz.

RAIDHO - The R is rolled. "a" as in hat. "i" as in sit. "d" is pronounced as "TH". "h" is pronounced as in German "nacht" This is like the "ich" but a bit more pronounced with the back of the throat. O is vibrated as the long English "O".

FA- f at start or end of a word is pronounced as f. ah as in Father.
     F-F-F-F-F-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH
The picture for this rune. http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... 3%82%c2%a0
If you go down to the color yellow, you will see this tells you that yellow is a good color for astral projection. So I would personally use yellow because astral projection is your purpose.

|
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

Aw,poor kitty,the headache could be result of elevated level of energy,as the rune are very very powerful for raising energy.Also probrably the timing also involved.On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:56 PDT dragonmage777 wrote:Thanks to everyone for the advice and input, especially Lilith Crowley. Tried the meditation this morning at 7am (UK time). I did my twin suns meditation. At the end i stood back and 'drew' the runes, one on each white gold sun. then the runes came out of the suns in mid air and came together, making a bind rune of Ansuz and Raidho. As they came together i vibrated the names, (thanks Lilith). As the names were being vibrated i was able to 'see' the bindrune change colour to bright yellow.(astral projection). I then took the bind rune and breathed it into my Solar Plexus. Then i sat down to do my Mindless Meditation. I want under quite quickly. I thought of the bindrune and mentally vibrated the names and felt a strong vibration thru my
body. It was strong and plesent. At that minute my wife's dog decided he wanted to kill one of my 3 cats (the cats ok). Nedless to say i could not continue my meditation. Will get up at 6 tommorow and do it ALL again. I do not usially suffer headaches but i have a realy bad one since i came out of the meditation. Thanks to all for the advice and guidence. Regards Dragonmage777--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote: As far as your choices go, ANSUZ and RAIDHO are fine. But I don't think URUZ is used for strengthening other runes. As mentioned on the JOS, that's the forces of a rune named "FA" or "Fire". That is what strengthens other runes. Here is the rune for FA. http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg Now as far as vibration goes, if I'm not mistaken, I think that HP Maxine Dietrich has said herself that Mental Vibration is more powerful. Shoot me if I'm wrong. :) But if you are
unfamiliar with the way vibration sounds, or feel uncomfortable mentally vibrating them, than by all means vibrate them physically. If you wish to attempt to vibrate them mentally, practice vibrating them physically first so you can hear what it should sounds like and get a feel for it. Also, if you're reading up on runes, here is a VERY helpful link on how to correctly pronounce the runes. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html For the specific ones you are looking at, here are their pronounciations. ANSUZ - "a" as in hat. "S" is pronounced as a "Z". "U" is pronounced as the "O's" in ooze.      So basically it will be pronounced as anzooz. RAIDHO - The R is rolled. "a" as in hat. "i" as in sit. "d" is pronounced as "TH". "h" is pronounced as in German "nacht" This is like the "ich" but a bit more pronounced with the back of the throat. O is vibrated as the long
English "O".    So basically it will be pronounced as Ra-ith-cho. FA- f at start or end of a word is pronounced as f. ah as in Father.    F-F-F-F-F-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH The picture for this rune. http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg Purpose: This rune is used for strengthening other runes. As for what color the runes should be: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... html%c3%82 If you go down to the color yellow, you will see this tells you that yellow is a good color for astral projection. So I would personally use yellow because astral projection is your purpose.    |   | _|_   | "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!* Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!*
Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com ________________________________ From: dragonmage777 <dragonmage777@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Runes and Astral Projection  Excuse me in advance for being thick. I have just today, started to read up on the runes. Vabzirteloch put in a post (number 48727) about his (or her) body feeling like it was moving when vibrating runes mentally. Which is more powerful vocal or mental vibration of the runes. Also i have been to the JOS site and got the info about pronouncing the runes. (No i don't think i will get it right first time either thanks). Also i need to know dose it matter what order they ate vibrated in. I have chosen Raidho (allows astral projection), Ansuz (''overcomes all obsticles'') and Uruz (increses the power of any rune it is used with. So 1/ Which is
better vocal or mental vibration of the runes. 2/ Are my choices of runes ok for the task. And last 3/ What colour do i visualise the runes as. Thanks in advance for any answers. Regards Dragonmage777Aw

Aw,poor kitty,the headache could be result of elevated level of energy,as the rune are very very powerful for raising energy.Also probrably the timing also involved.On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:56 PDT dragonmage777 wrote:Thanks to everyone for the advice and input, especially Lilith Crowley. Tried the meditation this morning at 7am (UK time). I did my twin suns meditation. At the end i stood back and 'drew' the runes, one on each white gold sun. then the runes came out of the suns in mid air and came together, making a bind rune of Ansuz and Raidho. As they came together i vibrated the names, (thanks Lilith). As the names were being vibrated i was able to 'see' the bindrune change colour to bright yellow.(astral projection). I then took the bind rune and breathed it into my Solar Plexus. Then i sat down to do my Mindless Meditation. I want under quite quickly. I thought of the bindrune and mentally vibrated the names and felt a strong vibration thru my
body. It was strong and plesent. At that minute my wife's dog decided he wanted to kill one of my 3 cats (the cats ok). Nedless to say i could not continue my meditation. Will get up at 6 tommorow and do it ALL again. I do not usially suffer headaches but i have a realy bad one since i came out of the meditation. Thanks to all for the advice and guidence. Regards Dragonmage777--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote: As far as your choices go, ANSUZ and RAIDHO are fine. But I don't think URUZ is used for strengthening other runes. As mentioned on the JOS, that's the forces of a rune named "FA" or "Fire". That is what strengthens other runes. Here is the rune for FA. http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg Now as far as vibration goes, if I'm not mistaken, I think that HP Maxine Dietrich has said herself that Mental Vibration is more powerful. Shoot me if I'm wrong. :) But if you are
unfamiliar with the way vibration sounds, or feel uncomfortable mentally vibrating them, than by all means vibrate them physically. If you wish to attempt to vibrate them mentally, practice vibrating them physically first so you can hear what it should sounds like and get a feel for it. Also, if you're reading up on runes, here is a VERY helpful link on how to correctly pronounce the runes. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html For the specific ones you are looking at, here are their pronounciations. ANSUZ - "a" as in hat. "S" is pronounced as a "Z". "U" is pronounced as the "O's" in ooze.      So basically it will be pronounced as anzooz. RAIDHO - The R is rolled. "a" as in hat. "i" as in sit. "d" is pronounced as "TH". "h" is pronounced as in German "nacht" This is like the "ich" but a bit more pronounced with the back of the throat. O is vibrated as the long
English "O".    So basically it will be pronounced as Ra-ith-cho. FA- f at start or end of a word is pronounced as f. ah as in Father.    F-F-F-F-F-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH The picture for this rune. http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg Purpose: This rune is used for strengthening other runes. As for what color the runes should be: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... html%c3%82 If you go down to the color yellow, you will see this tells you that yellow is a good color for astral projection. So I would personally use yellow because astral projection is your purpose.    |   | _|_   | "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!* Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!*
Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com ________________________________ From: dragonmage777 <dragonmage777@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Runes and Astral Projection  Excuse me in advance for being thick. I have just today, started to read up on the runes. Vabzirteloch put in a post (number 48727) about his (or her) body feeling like it was moving when vibrating runes mentally. Which is more powerful vocal or mental vibration of the runes. Also i have been to the JOS site and got the info about pronouncing the runes. (No i don't think i will get it right first time either thanks). Also i need to know dose it matter what order they ate vibrated in. I have chosen Raidho (allows astral projection), Ansuz (''overcomes all obsticles'') and Uruz (increses the power of any rune it is used with. So 1/ Which is
better vocal or mental vibration of the runes. 2/ Are my choices of runes ok for the task. And last 3/ What colour do i visualise the runes as. Thanks in advance for any answers. Regards Dragonmage777Aw

It's okay, I wasn't offended, I just let you know I'm a guy, that's all. I'm glad my post helped you in some way. Anyways, what technique do you use to project?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

Sorry DUDE no offence intended. It's weird i have been looking for another way to empower my Astral projections. I can get out, most of the time, but it only lasts for a few mins at the most. I know its an energy thing and totaly my fault. If you had not put in the post i would NEVER had thought of using the power of runes. See Father looks after us, even when we don't know we need looking after. Thanks again. Regards Dragonmage777 Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

I use the void meditation but another version, called mindless meditation. Concentrating on the empty space above your head.

It's okay, I wasn't offended, I just let you know I'm a guy, that's all. I'm glad my post helped you in some way. Anyways, what technique do you use to project?

I'm glad it helped! :D   |
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 3:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Runes and Astral Projection

Thanks to everyone for the advice and input, especially Lilith Crowley. Tried the meditation this morning at 7am (UK time). I did my twin suns meditation. At the end i stood back and 'drew' the runes, one on each white gold sun. then the runes came out of the suns in mid air and came together, making a bind rune of Ansuz and Raidho. As they came together i vibrated the names, (thanks Lilith). As the names were being vibrated i was able to 'see' the bindrune change colour to bright yellow.(astral projection). I then took the bind rune and breathed it into my Solar Plexus. Then i sat down to do my Mindless Meditation. I want under quite quickly. I thought of the bindrune and mentally vibrated the names and felt a strong vibration thru my body. It was strong and plesent. At that minute my wife's dog decided he wanted to kill one of my 3 cats (the cats ok). Nedless to say i could not continue my meditation. Will get up at 6 tommorow and do it ALL again. I do not usially suffer headaches but i have a realy bad one since i came out of the meditation. Thanks to all for the advice and guidence. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

As far as your choices go, ANSUZ and RAIDHO are fine. But I don't think URUZ is used for strengthening other runes. As mentioned on the JOS, that's the forces of a rune named "FA" or "Fire". That is what strengthens other runes. Here is the rune for FA. 
http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg
Now as far as vibration goes, if I'm not mistaken, I think that HP Maxine Dietrich has said herself that Mental Vibration is more powerful. Shoot me if I'm wrong. :) But if you are unfamiliar with the way vibration sounds, or feel uncomfortable mentally vibrating them, than by all means vibrate them physically. If you wish to attempt to vibrate them mentally, practice vibrating them physically first so you can hear what it should sounds like and get a feel for it. Also, if you're reading up on runes, here is a VERY helpful link on how to correctly pronounce the runes.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

ANSUZ - "a" as in hat. "S" is pronounced as a "Z". "U" is pronounced as the "O's" in ooze. 
        So basically it will be pronounced as anzooz.

FA- f at start or end of a word is pronounced as f. ah as in Father.
     F-F-F-F-F-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH
The picture for this rune. http://www.olevikingshop.com/t/Runes/RUNE_FA.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html 
If you go down to the color yellow, you will see this tells you that yellow is a good color for astral projection. So I would personally use yellow because astral projection is your purpose.

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

1 Vibrating the Runes : I think it is best if you can vibrate them  vocal and mental at the same time, but if you cant i think vocal is stronger.2 Runes : Raidho , Ansuz and Fehu ( Also known as Fa,It work to increase the power of any rune it is used with for good or ill )3 Color: Yellow is good color for astral projection.
Good luck with your journey to the stars!
HAIL : FATHER SATAN !!
HAIL: ENLIL-SAMA!!
HAIL: ASTAROTH-SAMA!!
HAIL: AZAZEL:SAMA!!
HAIL: ANUBIS-SAMA!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY PANTHEON OF HELL!!

Retza. When you're deep in trance and getting out, stop the physical vibration, drift in and keep on mental vibration until you're out. No biggie or Sci-fi here. Increase your bioelectricity and learn how to get into deep trances.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back