Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RTR

thinkfoundation4

I know that on our website it states that we will be following on the jews rituals in order to counter what they dish out but I wanted to know if someone could direct me or tell me as to how I can be prepared for that I wouldn't want all my work to be for nothing and obviously for my RTRs to combine with other SS for a greater effect
Hail Father Satan True Ruler of the EarthLegion of Hell 666

Well, myself and some other SS have been coordinating our RTR's to happen at specific times, to try and sync us up a bit, try to maximize the 'punch'. The idea was it would go on this rolling schedule 24/7. You could pick a time or two that works for your schedule and join in then, if you wish:

12:30 PM GMT/ 7:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM CST / 4:30 AM PT

3:30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM EST / 9:30 AM CST / 7:30 AM PT

6:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EST / 12:30 PM CST / 10:30 AM PT

9:30 Pm GMT / 4:30 PM EST / 3:30 PM CST / 1:30 PM PT

12:30 AM GMT / 7:30 PM EST / 6:30 PM CST / 4:30 PM PT

3:30 AM GMT / 10:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM CST / 7:30 PM PT

6:30 AM GMT / 1:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM CST / 10:30 PM PT

9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT

Hope this is helpful :)Hail Satan!

What is an RTR? I know the site has been down, and I don't have wifi at home...so information is hard to get privately. Can anyone send me some PDFs to download For a newcomer?

RTR= Reverse Torah Ritual!

If you're a newbie stick to basics: elementary steps of power meditation for beginners, and then progress through 40 day program.

Download the link HP hooded cobra 666 posted. There's other links people have posted too.

Welcome, you're one of the chosen.

Hail Satan!

En Taro Adun Artanis,

I usually only ever wait 5 minutes between a RTR
Mainly because I try to do them within in the span of the Hour of Saturn or Mars.

I don't really understand what you mean by "wait for the energies to recover" I clean my aura after I'm done with the RTR then raise my energies again. If the energies are too much to handle ask your GD to take them or send them to Satan or Lillith.

Hail Satan!

-pmpm

It isn't so much about energy recovering as that the energy has to setlle down. That is what makes an RTR or magic in general effective.

Do the thing, then go do something else and don't think about it.

I have heard people say to wait at least 15 minutes.

En Taro Zeratul

It is stated that one should wait at least 15 minutes before doing another RTR.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

I did RTR 72 and one 5-minute break, I have a terrible psychic attack. I have been Dedicated to Satan before someone asks me :).

I had to stop because I could not stand, you have to be strong to make these RTR's ... I almost had an outbreak and thought I would be admitted to a psychiatric clinic.

It is not easy to make these RTR but I'll start again.

What helped me is the rune of protection as Algyz.

I advise you to make a morning and evening, if you want to make two other rituals or twice a day, do not be a hero if you can not work your soul power.

2016-09-24 21:02 GMT-03:00 taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  It isn't so much about energy recovering as that the energy has to setlle down. That is what makes an RTR or magic in general effective.

Do the thing, then go do something else and don't think about it.

I have heard people say to wait at least 15 minutes.

If you find yourself getting attacks and curses, do the RTR for "those who curse isreal will be blessed". I would recommend this at least once a week.

And possibly do extra yoga and breathing exercises, anything to raise your bioelectricity a bit more. This will assist with everything.

---In [email protected], <nesfertari@... wrote :

I did RTR 72 and one 5-minute break, I have a terrible psychic attack. I have been Dedicated to Satan before someone asks me :).

I had to stop because I could not stand, you have to be strong to make these RTR's ... I almost had an outbreak and thought I would be admitted to a psychiatric clinic.

It is not easy to make these RTR but I'll start again.

What helped me is the rune of protection as Algyz.

I advise you to make a morning and evening, if you want to make two other rituals or twice a day, do not be a hero if you can not work your soul power.

Here is something more from High Priest Hooded Cobra:

Q3. How much time should pass between the Rituals?

A3. Ideally, at least 15 minutes should pass. You should leave the energy to "resonate" after this is done. You can do anything physical that defines that you have "done" the Ritual. For instance, you do Ritual one, you close it. Then you go to eat something, return and do the second Ritual. Then you can repeat this process. You get the motto, just define that "This Ritual was done" by doing something else.

Reversal Torah Rituals Q&A
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic11658.html

For someone like myself who has been severely sick with a sinus infection but is starting to feel better and has never done a RTR.Any suggestions on what to focus on the most since there are so many? 

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule 2nd of November to 13th of November - Joy Of Satan Forums

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

It has been posted in these groups and on the Joy of Satan forums, the schedule. Just do the ones listed for each day. 
On Thursday, November 2, 2017, 5:08:07 PM EDT, bgibbons71@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

For someone like myself who has been severely sick with a sinus infection but is starting to feel better and has never done a RTR.Any suggestions on what to focus on the most since there are so many? 

The latest schedule. And beginning from the left on the days(for example in this schedule, start with the 72 RTR)

TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!

Brian! You filthy piece of kike shit!

If you think you will be allowed to troll again, you WILL be excreted - go fuck your teenage wife you paedo scum.

BAN THIS CRAP!

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <bgibbons71@... wrote :

Thanks it just gets a bit confusing because there are so many to choose from but I will take your advice.

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎November‎ ‎2‎, ‎2017‎ ‎04‎:‎38‎:‎57‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule 2nd of November to 13th of November - Joy Of Satan Forums

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

It has been posted in these groups and on the Joy of Satan forums, the schedule. Just do the ones listed for each day. 
On Thursday, November 2, 2017, 5:08:07 PM EDT, bgibbons71@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,
Could anybody tell me which Runes can I use to increase my energy for the RTRs. I do it every day, and it takes me 2 hours, but I feel that, I still should put more energy in it.

Hail Satan. ?

Can I still do the old RTR's like cursing the 42 names of god?

I am asking because the is a new rtr called "finally rtr".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back