Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RTR`S

lucianojr880

hi so I haven't done rtrs in a while, and I want to to b back in spiritual warfare. I remember there was a part in the JoS site where you could see the upcoming RTRS and I cant find it, can someone post the link. Or d I have to check here on the e groups daily to see when they come up? 

Spam the FINAL RTR. It's the latest one published in May, last year.
You can do it anytime!

Anurag, here with true Satanism, you teach yourself through learning, reading, studying, DOING. Experience is a great teacher.

Satan and your Guardian Demon(s) will guide you, if you have dedicated your soul to Satan. They protect you while you progress and advance in Satanism.
Joy of Satan

Start here with this website. Read it thoroughly and completely.
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
There are also posts and sermons of interest here in the JoS forums:
http://www.ancient-forums.com 

Hail Satan!
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 8:55:36 p.m. EST, Anurag Tyagi anuragtyagi98@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

What does that mean?
On Thu, Mar 7, 2019, 12:14 AM R B brownron007@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It's the final one. 
On Mon, 4 Mar 2019, 23:40 lucianojr880@... [JoyofSatan666], <[email protected] wrote:
  Thanks for replying any other ones I should do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back