Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RTR message and invite

Hi everyone,

We are doing ongoing RTR's and invite all other Satanists to join us. The more of us syncing up, the better. Raise your energies and join us at these times:

12:30 PM GMT/ 7:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM CST / 4:30 AM PT 3:30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM EST / 9:30 AM CST / 7:30 AM PT 6:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EST / 12:30 PM CST / 10:30 AM PT 9:30 Pm GMT / 4:30 PM EST / 3:30 PM CST / 1:30 PM PT 12:30 AM GMT / 7:30 PM EST / 6:30 PM CST / 4:30 PM PT 3:30 AM GMT / 10:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM CST / 7:30 PM PT 6:30 AM GMT / 1:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM CST / 10:30 PM PT 9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT
Till March 7 we are focusing on the RTR regarding communications. To raise energy:

1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.
2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times
3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.
Dedication:

In Nomine dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi. In the name of Satan, True God Almighty and Ineffable who hast created the (your race) to reflect in thine own image and likeness. We invite the forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon us. Open the gates of Hell, greet us as Dedicated Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

Deliver us Oh Mighty Satan from all past Errors and delusions. fill us with truth, wisdom and understanding. Keep us strong in our faith and service that we may persevere in thee Father Satan. With Praise, Honor and Glory be given thee Forever and Ever.
Now Vibrate 9X:
AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’
Affirm and Vibrate AUM 9X:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM - AFFIRMATIONS - AUM)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!HAIL THE ARYAN GOD!!!HAIL (your race) !!!
FIGHT WITH US!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

You posted this to me personally:

joycd13@... To zolaluckystar@... Today at 8:34 AM I am new and clueless of what the Reverse Torah Ritual is all about....

The Reverse Torah Rituals are all posted in the groups and I put the one we are doing currently in my message for clarity's sake to make it easier, so you don't have to follow links to see it. its all right there. They are VERY important to do as this is how we fight the enemy. The enemy curses us continually with their Torah. HPS Maxine D with Satan's help has conceived counters to this and so this is why we do them. To counter the enemy. Follow the instructions and even if you feel foolish do it anyway. it is not foolish and every little bit helps.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Okay... Great.From: "zolaluckystar@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 04 Mar 2016 22:42:07 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: RTR message and invite

joycd13@... To zolaluckystar@... Today at 8:34 AM I am new and clueless of what the Reverse Torah Ritual is all about....

The Reverse Torah Rituals are all posted in the groups and I put the one we are doing currently in my message for clarity's sake to make it easier, so you don't have to follow links to see it. its all right there. They are VERY important to do as this is how we fight the enemy. The enemy curses us continually with their Torah. HPS Maxine D with Satan's help has conceived counters to this and so this is why we do them. To counter the enemy. Follow the instructions and even if you feel foolish do it anyway. it is not foolish and every little bit helps.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

I really need urgent answer to my question. I did my dedication less than a month ago... I believe what came to me in a dream as a big snake was Father Satan. I read an article minutes ago stating the JEWS are the ONLY race Father Satan did not create. The Jews are humans, or are they not ? if they are, then does this mean father Satan is not then the sole Creator of mankind and all ? Again the article says The Whites are literally the sons of the gods... and have the highest DNA etc, that other races have a lower one. To this I say, I am Black, a Black African, does this mean it is possible my Creator is different and I am not important? Does this have to do with anything with racism? Even among Satanist there will be bad people who could try to place in what is not just for their own joy or pride. I need clearance please. For purpose of clarity, here is the link:
http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... daism.html

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 5:31 PM, "joycd13@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay... Great.<hr>From: "zolaluckystar@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 04 Mar 2016 22:42:07 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: RTR message and invite

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Your creator is still Satan. The Jews are NOT human. There are three gentile (human) races; Black, White and Asian. You may not be Aryan (white) but that does not mean you are Without or somehow less in Satan's eyes. You are not. Satan created you and you can hold up your head and be proud of that.
 Zola

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 7:26 PM, "Joy Chris Davies joycd13@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I really need urgent answer to my question. I did my dedication less than a month ago... I believe what came to me in a dream as a big snake was Father Satan. I read an article minutes ago stating the JEWS are the ONLY race Father Satan did not create. The Jews are humans, or are they not ? if they are, then does this mean father Satan is not then the sole Creator of mankind and all ? Again the article says The Whites are literally the sons of the gods... and have the highest DNA etc, that other races have a lower one. To this I say, I am Black, a Black African, does this mean it is possible my Creator is different and I am not important? Does this have to do with anything with racism? Even among Satanist there will be bad people who could try to place in what is not just for their own joy or pride. I need clearance please. For purpose of clarity, here is the link:
http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... daism.html

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 5:31 PM, "joycd13@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay... Great.<hr>From: "zolaluckystar@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 04 Mar 2016 22:42:07 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: RTR message and invite

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Welcome with us Chris!

Okay first off to clear something up, recism is a term created by the jews to end any argument without opposition. They have made up more words simmilar to those, such as anti-semitism. There are a few more but I can't recall them right now. 

We here are not racist, also the fact you are black doesn't make you less than us, or insignificant. The Aryan white people are decendants of Satan himself and carry his blood and dna, he is our literal father, however the black people of africa and the asian people are also created by him and the gods, it is just that the Aryans are blood related, but black people are also made by the gods and carry the powerfull dna that allows one to advance and reach the godhead through the greatest work in satanism knows as the Magnum Opus. All the races created by the gods which are all the peoples of the earth EXCEPT the jews can become as the gods. 

There are many demons who are black and also many who are Asian, Maxine wrote somewhere she once saw a demon that looked like a Vietnamese person. 

Right after your dedication you will run into a lot of contradictions and your mind will be conflicted, that is because the enemy is trying to turn you away from satan by making you believe you are useless because you aren't aryan. They might even try to make you believe you are jewish. hey did that with me. They tred to make my believe my grandma is jewish and that my wife is jewish and that I am not aryan at all and even that Satan is trying to trick me into believing I am not jewish... Ofcourse none of that is true, you must not believe any of this. It is all bullshit meant to throw you off and distract your mind to stop you from performing power meditations and becomming a powerfull individual like Satan wants you to be.

Satan and the gods are an extraterrestral race know as the Nordics, 
The enemies of satan and the gods of hell are a race of extraterestrials known as the reptillians here, these reptillians have assimilated a few different races, amongst them the greys whom you might have read about, also they are allied with Nordic traitors who commited treason against Satan and allied with our enemy. These reptillians are the ones that created the jewish people. They are created to serve them as a weapon to kill all the gentile races on earth, which are the Aryan whites, the African blacks and the various Asian races. 

The reason race mixing and race seperation is something we promote is because our races were created as different races by our gods and if we mix, like say a white men has a child with a black woman then the genetics of that child are messed up and that child will have a much more difficult time in life to advance and empower themselves. Just as a gorilla and a chimpansee aren't making children together because this messes up their genetics and creates problems the gentile races aren't meant to mix with each other either. 

If a Satanist is trying only to gain power to live life the way he wants to and tries to use the gods for their own needs they will just be laughed at by the gods. People like that, who are only in it for their personal gain and their own joy and pride don't deserve to be called Satanist and won't recieve and help from the gods. They will be on their own against the enemy because people like that are wortless to Satan. It is very important to give back to the gods for what they give you. You can do this by performing the Reverse Torah Rituals (They are the most important) Or by sending energy to the gods, also by advancing and working on your self you are showing them that you are dedicated. The more you do for Satan and the gods the more you will get in return, even without needing to ask. I asked quite a lot of things from the gods in the beginning, but have since stopped asking for anything but have been recieving help even when I said I don't want to bother the gods with my problems. 

Just remember if there is any thought on your mind that is very negativly affecting you or if a being is speaking with you and he is telling you things that make you feel upset or hurt you it is the enemy trying to decieve you. Satan never says things to you that make you feel scared or feel guilt or any other kind of negative emotion. Even when we make mistakes, he is the most patient and kind being that I ever spoke to. Aslong as your intentions are good, he is there for you when you are in need. 

I suggest you try talking to Satan and ask him for guidance since you just dedicated, it is okay even if you can't hear him say anything, he hears you and he will give you guidance if you ask him to help, just be open to the signs, they can come in very unexpected ways. 

I hope that this helps you out brother and congratulations on your dedication! 

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back