Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rosemary's baby....excorcism..and uncontrollable body?

Ali1

While reading the article of lower demons it talked about how the excorcist movie gave a bad rap making the movie only because of the movie Rosemary's baby giving a good rap.

How was that movie good? As in positive towards Satanism? That movie scared me when I was younger....the thought of someone 'raping' me and being of other forces I wouldn't know bout is worse....maybe I'm missing something here ...

Further more..just a note when my dad was younger he told me story when he couldn't sleep at night...like he would slowly lose control and start growling (my dad doesn't lie nor joke bout this stuff...and to my knowledge he wont even tell his wife about it-stepmom) and my father is more spiritual (believes in some Satanism without realizing it) it wasn't till he was in his 30s he got rid of what ever it was...after nights of not being able to sleep or feeling like he was fighting in his body he said he went to bed one night with the intentions to fight (this happened off and on since he was in school even my mom said he scared her at time even tho he was asleep) he said he heard himself growling then mumbling as if trying to talk. He felt himself try to fight back and began trying for dear life to scream when he did, he broke free waking up and yelling "NO!!" As loud as he could. Said he was cold and in a sweat but he hasn't had a problem since then..he said he happened more with negativity in his life but he couldn't understand why something would happen to a kid and go on these years. He had tears said the scariest thing he ever had to go through....I tried to tell him maybe it was a dream but that's when he got really upset and told me to ask my mom. She said he would growl then shake and one time she woke him up said he looked at her so evil like and growled then like a switch went off and breathing heavy asking her if she was OK. He said he was well aware of what was happening (him growling or shaking) but didn't have control.

What do u guys make? I'm just asking as this as always pondered me I'm fully a Satanism and do not believe what christians to say is the devil or something...I know that is wrong! But.....WHAT was it?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Any info would be helpful

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ali <jali29@... wrote:

While reading the article of lower demons it talked about how the excorcist movie gave a bad rap making the movie only because of the movie Rosemary's baby giving a good rap.

How was that movie good? As in positive towards Satanism? That movie scared me when I was younger....the thought of someone 'raping' me and being of other forces I wouldn't know bout is worse....maybe I'm missing something here ...

Further more..just a note when my dad was younger he told me story when he couldn't sleep at night...like he would slowly lose control and start growling (my dad doesn't lie nor joke bout this stuff...and to my knowledge he wont even tell his wife about it-stepmom) and my father is more spiritual (believes in some Satanism without realizing it) it wasn't till he was in his 30s he got rid of what ever it was...after nights of not being able to sleep or feeling like he was fighting in his body he said he went to bed one night with the intentions to fight (this happened off and on since he was in school even my mom said he scared her at time even tho he was asleep) he said he heard himself growling then mumbling as if trying to talk. He felt himself try to fight back and began trying for dear life to scream when he did, he broke free waking up and yelling "NO!!" As loud as he could. Said he was cold and in a sweat but he hasn't had a problem since then..he said he happened more with negativity in his life but he couldn't understand why something would happen to a kid and go on these years. He had tears said the scariest thing he ever had to go through....I tried to tell him maybe it was a dream but that's when he got really upset and told me to ask my mom. She said he would growl then shake and one time she woke him up said he looked at her so evil like and growled then like a switch went off and breathing heavy asking her if she was OK. He said he was well aware of what was happening (him growling or shaking) but didn't have control.

What do u guys make? I'm just asking as this as always pondered me I'm fully a Satanism and do not believe what christians to say is the devil or something...I know that is wrong! But.....WHAT was it?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Rosemary's Baby was meant to show the good side of Father Satan and the Daemons as far as I know and I'm pretty sure it just scared you because you were a bit younger than you are now and didn't understand it like you would be able to now.

The matter with your father being attacked sounds like either an advanced practitioner of the occult, a malevolent entity in your house or an Angel. This has happened to every single person in my family as far as I'm concerned as so many people unwittingly do Angel Magick *Spiritual Baptists...). This is nothing to be afraid of and can be stopped by placing an aura of protection around yourself, your home and any loved ones. If that doesn't seem like enough you could always try a banishing ritual like the one of the JOS website.

Hail Father Lucifer.
Hail Marchosias.
Hail the Daemons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jali29@..." <jali29@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ali <jali29@ wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I actually rewatched the movie last night...it wasn't ad scary but I still didn't like the.feeling from it. I didn't feel more drawn to.it as I did from reading on jos site...I actually had a moment in thinking 'if this is real...then what have I Rome's tho I just keep telling myself it to is falsified and its only fear
Sent from Samsung Mobile

lucianhawk <lucianhawk@... wrote:

Rosemary's Baby was meant to show the good side of Father Satan and the Daemons as far as I know and I'm pretty sure it just scared you because you were a bit younger than you are now and didn't understand it like you would be able to now.

The matter with your father being attacked sounds like either an advanced practitioner of the occult, a malevolent entity in your house or an Angel. This has happened to every single person in my family as far as I'm concerned as so many people unwittingly do Angel Magick *Spiritual Baptists...). This is nothing to be afraid of and can be stopped by placing an aura of protection around yourself, your home and any loved ones. If that doesn't seem like enough you could always try a banishing ritual like the one of the JOS website.

Hail Father Lucifer.
Hail Marchosias.
Hail the Daemons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jali29@..." <jali29@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ali <jali29@ wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back